Missy’s trade list

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Missy’s trade list

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

inki14

WANTS: Doggie diving pool, Country sensation stage (the signature one, not the rockerz), chance prize fall fest apple tree, love spaniel psi, tree house super beds, musical maestro super beds, afghan hound psi, Airedale terrier psi, butterfly super beds, flower power super beds. NOTE: I have different things for trade depending on the value of what I am asking for. Have: LOTS of rare!!!! I will give lots of it for these things. Whole charm fairy outfit (top, head wreath, skirt, shoes). Some psi. Tons of exclusives. My username is Webkkinz10. That’s capitol W and two k’s. -Missy

KASSUZY

by the way u denied my friend request 3 times! :(

KASSUZY

Sorry, inki don’t have it but I super friendly people on my friends list they mailed me rare items or thank yous for a gift, so I may get one!

Hey Inki, sorry i don’t have any thing on your want list. Stealthstorm is deluxe, and they send me deluxe clothing so if you need any i have some. PLMK! ~Texas Girl

inki14

I also need bubblegum hot air balloon psi, love hot air balloon psi, lovely tree swing, and orange camo shirt. Thx! -Missy <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.