M&M home design. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives M&M home design. Satisfaction guaranteed!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mirmay 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

rockergirl40

Hi. Do you need a room design that fits your budget and pets personality? Well you came to the right place because here at M&M room designs all you need to do is tell us your budget, if you want any specific colors used, and if you would like any specific items and wait for a reply!

forest85

The name of the forum says ‘Satisfaction Guaranteed’. I am not satisfied. I have not gotten a response!

forest85

Hey. I would like some to give you a try. I have an arctic fox named snowflake. He is white so I would like his room kind of dark and suttle and relaxing. I guess my budget is about 100 KC. Just kidding! eight thousand ought to be enough right?

coliolio

Hi! please add me, my username is coliolio on webkinz! I’d love to see your house:)

I would like to see your house! Add me at cutie2970, and what is your UN?

rockergirl40

to all who want to add me and check out my house, my user is rockergirl406! the times i am usually on webkinz is around 4:30 on school days on except Friday, and 11:00 on weekends, except for Saturday, though i am on around 12:00 on Saturdays (yes i m obsessed with webkinz :))

rockergirl40

so if u see my house, will u need me to do a job?!? I hope so!!

rockergirl40

GIVE ME A CHANCE! I AM SUPER GREAT WITH ROOM DESIGN! I WILL EVEN LET YOU COME OVER TO MY PETS HOUSE AND LOOK AT MY ROOMS AS PROOF! PLEASE

Mirmay

I’d like to see your house! Add me as IcePearlz.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.