M&M home design. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives M&M home design. Satisfaction guaranteed!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mirmay 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

rockergirl40

Hi. Do you need a room design that fits your budget and pets personality? Well you came to the right place because here at M&M room designs all you need to do is tell us your budget, if you want any specific colors used, and if you would like any specific items and wait for a reply!

I need four rooms. They are for a panda. She is deluxe. I want this to be sort of a fashion designer apartment. I need a bedroom/living room/kitchenette, a walk-in closet, a bathroom, and a fashion design office. They are size large, small, small, and large. This is a CITY apartment, I might note. For the bedroom and closet, she wants it to be purple, purple, purple. On the other hand, she doesn’t want everything to look like it came from a room theme. She wants a relaxing green bathroom. For the office, she doesn’t have a lot of specifics, just so long as it looks modern, with lots of clean lines and not too many BRIGHT colors. The budget for the bedroom and office is 6,000 each with 3,000 each for the bathroom and closet. Thanks!

Your probably going to need a higher budget………… ~~SILLYGIRL4201~

rockergirl40

Sorry guys! My computer has been down for the past few days due to an anti-virus issue! I will get whatever you need right away! I apologize again for the inconvenience.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.