Mom’s Trading

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Mom’s Trading

This topic contains 55 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  guamgirl 11 years ago.

• Author

Offers – Trading Card sofa, dresser, dining table, desk, fridge, clock Trading Card 2.0 stove, dining chair, toy box, dining table, coffee table, counter, tv Card Collector standing lamp, stove, counter, side table, dresser, coffee table, tv, toy box, walls, floor Trading Card Condo floor, walls, fridge, dresser, toy box, dining table Miscellaneous furniture; WKN Glam Boutique lamp, chair, side table Manic magic audience chair, quizzy dining chair, enchanted vanity, blooming coffee table, kinz cash side table, plumpys desk and chair. More offers and wish list coming soon……

Rares for trade: Aztec – Tribal totem, dining chair, calendar, stone side table Medieval – estate bed, queens throne, kings lamp, lion tapestry Neo Gothic – clock, bookshelf, dresser, couch, side table Persian – pedestal, dining table, flying carpet bed, settee, violet rug Ancient Civilization – emperors settee, caesar chair, wading pool Egypt – hippo fridge, side table, vanity chair, vase Misc. – victorian fountain, fancy fountain, robo handy table, ultimate experiment table, jumpin jukebox,

dancer99

im looking for priceless clothing, i dont have any so i am hoping to get some to start a collection. i can send 2 or 3 cool things that you would like. if anyone can help me, plmk! thanks so much ~dancer

Hi there. What would you like for your Trading Card Condo Dresser? LMK, thanks!

Also, what would you like for the Condo walls and flooring? (Sorry, forgot to inquire about those lol)

Momofredheadboys, Does your forum mean only mom’s can trade here or were you just using your breveiation “mom” ? Really i’m actully confused.

No it just says mom because that is me. You can list if you want.

princesskei

WOW Mom you have a lot of the trading card furniture – is that the brown/wood set or the forest green/stone set?? Not sure I have anything to offer but we can see!!

dogfish

Hi mom, would you trade the quizzy chair for all the items you listed on the other forum, I have a single chair some where and it bugs me. LOL This way I will have a set. Thanks, DF

It bugged me too, that’s why I decided to put it up for trade. I will send it to you, just send what you can. Thanks, mom

dogfish

LOL mom, I guess I could have sent my one chair to you. What does the true north sweater look like, or where is it from. I am stumped on that one. I have almost all your wants, don’t have the cares stature and one other item, which I quickly forgot. I’ll check your wants list again. I will be happy to send any extras I have. I am The Pack Rat. LOL DF

True North Sweater is from PJ’s clothing machine. It is gray and cream color. With two red stripes and maple leaves in the center. Thanks again DF.

Trading Card is light blue and yellow with a few stars and the WW logo; 2.0 is dark blue and yellow with stars; Card Collector is mainly purple, green and orange; Condo is pink, yellow and blue

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.