Mom’s Trading

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Mom’s Trading

This topic contains 55 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  guamgirl 11 years ago.

• Author

Offers – Trading Card sofa, dresser, dining table, desk, fridge, clock Trading Card 2.0 stove, dining chair, toy box, dining table, coffee table, counter, tv Card Collector standing lamp, stove, counter, side table, dresser, coffee table, tv, toy box, walls, floor Trading Card Condo floor, walls, fridge, dresser, toy box, dining table Miscellaneous furniture; WKN Glam Boutique lamp, chair, side table Manic magic audience chair, quizzy dining chair, enchanted vanity, blooming coffee table, kinz cash side table, plumpys desk and chair. More offers and wish list coming soon……

guamgirl

Twinkle_Toes- You are very welcome. Seriously I am looking for nothing in return, I don’t really collect things. However, if you’d like to send something, an interesting food item from an estore machine would be nice. I normally only purchase pets from the estore so I don’t have have any food from those machines.  GG

Twinkle_Toes

GUAMGIRL – Please read the post I left for you on page 3 of this thread. Even though you said it is not necessary I would still very much like to reciprocate if possible. I see we have both been doing Webkinz for the same amount of time, you started 5 days before I did, lol. It is very possible that I may have some items you missed along the way and if so would love to help you out as you have so generously helped me. Could you possibly make a small list of items that you are looking for or at least give me some idea of the type of things you like? Thanks again, I don’t want to pester you but would love to repay your kindness. :D

Twinkle_Toes

MORHB – I hope you do not mind me calling you that, since I am a grandma I feel rather silly calling you mom, LOL. Also, I do not wish to ruffle any feathers here so am going to ask if you mind if I ‘talk’ to guamgirl here on your thread? I do not know where else to contact her and do want to repay her kindness. :D

I’m going to throw this out there now. I’m am not having luck getting the Easter Hammock, so after the 3rd, I will be looking for one of those. If I happen to get one before then, I will update. Thanks.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.