Mom’s Trading

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Mom’s Trading

This topic contains 55 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  guamgirl 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Offers – Trading Card sofa, dresser, dining table, desk, fridge, clock Trading Card 2.0 stove, dining chair, toy box, dining table, coffee table, counter, tv Card Collector standing lamp, stove, counter, side table, dresser, coffee table, tv, toy box, walls, floor Trading Card Condo floor, walls, fridge, dresser, toy box, dining table Miscellaneous furniture; WKN Glam Boutique lamp, chair, side table Manic magic audience chair, quizzy dining chair, enchanted vanity, blooming coffee table, kinz cash side table, plumpys desk and chair. More offers and wish list coming soon……

guamgirl

Twinkle_Toes- I have the Gooseberry Pie from your list. Send friend request to kats2003.

GG – Thanks for the WC Garden Statue.

Twinkle_Toes

Oh, that’s AWESOME! What would you like in return for it? PLMK! Do you collect foods and if so are you looking for any specific? Thank you SO MUCH for replying, I am logging in right now and sending a friend request. The first 3 letters of my UN start with Pix so you know it’s from me. :D

Twinkle_Toes

Hi MORHB, congrats on your forum, good luck finding the items you need! :D
      Do you happen to have extras of any of these? If so I’d love to trade!
      Fall Festival Fudge (sendable???)
      Gooseberry Pie (2009)
      PB&J Chocowich (2009)
      Tooth Glue Toffee (2009)
      Fruity Fangs (2009/2010)
      Licorice Pretzel (2009/2010)
      Magic W Lolly (2009/2010)
      Marshmallow Eyeballs (2009/2010)
      Sweet Spectre (2009/2010)
      Purple Grapes (2011)
      Mazin’ Hamsters Berry Drink (2011)
      Mazin’ Hamsters Citrus Drink (2011)
      Mazin’ Hamsters Currant Drink (2011)
      Mazin’ Hamsters Punch Drink (2011)

MOM- I believe the only thing off your wishlist that I have is the Caring Valley TV. Sorry about that. LMK if we can work around that for the Condo flooring, walls, and dresser. Thanks.

AIW – If you are deluxe, you could throw in the the golden apple tree and antique lamp post that are map items, and maybe a couple/few of the tall sunflowers? If not I could use another Jam Makers Fridge. And if none of that works, I will see what else we can work out. Please remind me of your UN. Thanks

MOM- Yes, I am Deluxe. I will certainly be happy to add those items in. How many of the Sunflowers would you like? Not sure if the map items are able to be traded, but can definitely send if not. My UN is pookiejosephine. Would you prefer to send or meet in the TR? Thanks.

I just prefer to send, if that’s okay with you. I would like 3 sunflowers, but whatever you can send it fine. I will send request now. Thanks AIW

Same here. I just accepted your request and sent over the TV, Map apple tree & Antique lamp post. Will send the three sunflowers tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

Clothing Wish List – feather light shoes, speedster cap, highland jacket and top, nefertitis robe and headress, swirling leaf tiara, charmed fairy shoes, heart print crew neck, tri strap gladiator sandals, fire queen robes, leprechaun hat

Wish List: ( Rares) Bowling alley, medieval coffee table, dresser and bear tapestry, neo gothic floor lamp, viscountess vanity and chair, desert destiny window, (WKN Prizes) – carrot fridge and chairs, happy halloween banner. (AP Prizes) – dance fever dragon statue, raziel rain jacket, boris and rafi plush (Deluxe) – deluxe headress, bubble wand hat, elegant victorian gown and hat, samurai helmet (Exclusives) – giant venus flytrap, undersea porthold, sleeping dragon bed, lava lamps – red, green, purple (Zums) – giggly garden zum, zum topiary, statue, garden ornament (Webkinz Cares) – garden statue, sofa Caring Valley tv

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.