Mom’s Trading

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Mom’s Trading

This topic contains 55 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  guamgirl 11 years ago.

• Author

Offers – Trading Card sofa, dresser, dining table, desk, fridge, clock Trading Card 2.0 stove, dining chair, toy box, dining table, coffee table, counter, tv Card Collector standing lamp, stove, counter, side table, dresser, coffee table, tv, toy box, walls, floor Trading Card Condo floor, walls, fridge, dresser, toy box, dining table Miscellaneous furniture; WKN Glam Boutique lamp, chair, side table Manic magic audience chair, quizzy dining chair, enchanted vanity, blooming coffee table, kinz cash side table, plumpys desk and chair. More offers and wish list coming soon……

guamgirl

Twinkle_Toes- I sent a kinzpost your way. I’m not looking for anything in return, thank you for asking though,Enjoy :)

Twinkle_Toes

GG – (May I call you that?) THANK YOU!!! Wow, that was such an AWESOME surprise! I am VERY happy to have those! It made my day! PLEASE let me know what I can send you in return?! I actually have no idea what types of things you like or would need. I did look at your My Page, you did a great job! Your rooms are BEAUTIFUL! For some reason my rooms are no longer showing up, just a blue box, so I am going to have to write to Ganz and ask them to please fix it. Again, please let me know how I can repay your kindness and generosity. If you are a food collector I do have some extras of some of the retirement cucakes as well as TONS of other foods and things grown from seeds and gotten from estore machines. It doesn’t have to be food, though, I’d really like to send you something nice that you want and need. :D

2mytinytots

Hi Mom I see Chloe has sent you a lot of stuff. Some of it I had on my list. This is what I have left. Bowling Alley, Halloween Banner, Bubble Wand Hat, 2 Carrot Chairs. That’s it, so I’ll send this evening after dinner. Nothing needed in return, enjoy.

Thanks a bunch.

dogfish

Hi MTT, I tried to compare the items we have,but the going is so slow around here, ya know. LOL I am surprised you have the Halloween banner, that was one of the items I didn’t have. I am also using my carrot chairs, and gave away the extra already. I found the porthole last night and just need mom to accept more reguest. MTT did you get your free gazebo? I will get two every day, LMK if you need one. Also, did you get that great staircase promo, the cutest bed, LMK I can send you one. TTYL Chloe

Sorry DF. I have not gotten any new friend requests. Can you please send again.

dogfish

Yep I did it wrong, sorry. All sent and accepted now. Just need to send the dragon thing, AP prize. And it is not very big, I mixed it up with the topiary. Happy to help you get some of your needs met. TTYL DF

abislu1

FudgeyVanilla I know it isnt much but can I offer the carefree cushion and the treasure throne (both PSI) for your icy artic organ? Also if anyone has an extra lemor PSI,I got hacked and mine was stolen so could I plz have it? Thx! :)

Oops! Sorry. My bad. Now i feal like a big Baka. Thanks for telling me what your forum ment Momofredhead. Heres my list! Frozen fun slide, (X2) Diamond piano, Fire sign carousel, Aquamarine dresser, Icy artic organ, Alps rescue station, Frantic frisbee flinger, PROMO, Over the rainbow ride, Beetle bee helicopter, Over the rainbow ride, and more? PLMKSNOL

2mytinytots

Hi Mom I’m grandmaswan or mytinytots. I have a few things from your wish list. Can you send a friend request to those two please. Thanks Nothing needed in return. Enjoy

dogfish

Hi MTT, how are you today? Could you please LMK what you are sending,before I go on my “hunt” for some of these items. LOL I spend so much time digging in accounts, I would appreciate it. I could list the things I know I have, the ones I know the location of. TTYL Chloe

DF – So far I have received the Webkinz Cares garden statue and Caring Valley TV. So I don’t need those now.

dogfish

OK mom, here is my goal for today. the dance fever dragon, porthole, med coffee table, bear tapestry and charm shoes. I may find many more items by accident, if I’m lucky. I should be sending soon, just need to do five more accounts, LOL TTYL DF

DF – Oh my goodness. Well I really appreciate all you do and the work it takes. Not only for me, but others as well. Thank you.

Requests were sent. I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

dogfish

Hi mom, so far I’m doing very badly, LOL I have not found a single thing I listed. however, I did send the carrot fridge, desert destiny window and med dresser. All items i found while looking for the others. LOL That dragon statue is huge, I’ll find one today. If we are not friends at clo93, please send me a request. I have the vanity,chair and neo floor lamp there. TTYL, DF

dogfish

Hi mom, I need to send more friend request, I am priceless***** and will send one from lucky**** also. I found two zum items and the med coffee table. The charm shoes, are those the green ones? i can send those anytime, I have tons. BTW, I log on every day, so I’m a good friend for the challenges. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.