Moneyz?

Home Forums Questions – Archives Moneyz?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ripple 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

NorthernStar

What are Moneyz and how do I spend them?

ripple

You also get moneyz from playing the games in here …. I do word search and its usually 18 moneyz per round …. mopsyj

forest85

If you play typerator at the ganzworld arcade you get 300 moneyz everytime you play!

nitelite

Hi, I used to get my moneyz capped at 500 each day.now today it is not doing that and i have found the lamp …found the snowball and found the floaty and the PJ clothing.I don’t want to visit 500 pages sigh..Any suggestion from anyone even from Webkinz lol

MomRutGrl

I noticed that the last few days.. .usually after you find the lamp or the snowballs it would jump to the 400+ whatever needed to get to 500… but suddenly that’s not happening any more… not sure why – grrr

MomRutGrl

One thing I did figure out was that I could earn money faster by playing games in the arcade… I guess it takes as long as clicking 500 times but it seemed easier :)

MomRutGrl

My understanding is that it is points earned on this site on the various tabs… essentially one point for each page you visit. Some items give you more points, for example when you complete a questionaire or find one of the contest ads. Then you can spend the moneyz you earn to buy items to send to the world of your choice… if you have a Webkinz Account you can purchase items to send to that account, or Tail Towns etc. Hope that helps.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.