moonberries??

Home Forums Questions – Archives moonberries??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chichilover 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

chichilover

I need to have my pet eat 5 moon berries for mega webkinz wizard quest and I can’t get any playing jumbleberry fields. I only have one out of 5 needed for the quest, and I got that as a reward for finishing another quest. How can I easily get 4 more? If anyone would send some I would be very grateful! Or if anyone has some great tips on getting at least 126 points (apparently that is amount needed to get a moon berry) that would be great too! My username is chichilover29 on webkinz. Thanks!

Atomton

I don’t know if you can send moonberries? DF would know though!! He has been playing 6 years longer than me! Tips to get to 126 points are higher: 1. Try to just get 5 jumbleberries or sugarberries. Don’t waste your time/rolls to try and get moonberries for this! 2. For mixed basket save the Moonberries, and pickleberries if you happen to roll them! It is a lot easier and you have a better chance at rolling jumbleberries and sugarberries. 3. Only fill in the moonberry spot if it is your last turn with one. You want at least 2 or more moonberries rolled because they are worth the most amout of points! 4: For the basket of three try to fill it with just pickleberries and moonberries. Hope I helped!-Atom

dogfish

Hi you need 121 for a moonberry and sorry, they can’t be sent. I win them all the time, but it just takes practice. Don’t spend the whole game trying for the basket of five. Always lock the good berries, pickle and moon, until you have mixed, and free roll done. If you get four of a kind lock them and hope to get a moon or pickle. You get two moon berries if score is 141. If you do estore, you can buy a moonberrie plant. Good luck DF

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.