Moonberries

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Moonberries

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mil1321

<p>Anyone got any extra moonberries? i cannot seem to get any?
    </p>

_Sandstorm_

dewdrop wrote on 2012-06-14 at 01:15 AM

Do you mean extra as in WIN them ???? As I have had none since I started my new challenge I have Planted and Picked all my Pumpkins 2 days ago, but still no MoonBerries to eat :( I have tried and played to get them every day !!!! but not got one :( I use to get at least one every second day :( I hope everyone is not having the same problem….

If you play Jumbleberries and get AT LEAST 121 points you get one Moonberry. Hope this helps!

<3 <3
      _Sandstorm_

P.S. do you know how to make hearts other than this: <3 ??

dewdrop

Do you mean extra as in WIN them ???? As I have had none since I started my new challenge I have Planted and Picked all my Pumpkins 2 days ago, but still no MoonBerries to eat :( I have tried and played to get them every day !!!! but not got one :( I use to get at least one every second day :( I hope everyone is not having the same problem….

pandalover77

I can not get any either my sister has two but you cannot trade or send.
      I think you have to try a basket of 5 moonberries
      hope i helped!
      – pandalover77

mil1321

thanks i got it

adama123

You cannot trade moonberries. However, you can trade it’s prizes. To get the berrries, you go to the arcade, look for the game “jumbleberries” and then click on it. To undersand the game you can click on instuctions. If you get moonberries in the game, you can either keep them and feed them to your pet and try to get prizes or you can save your moonberries in a jar and get a really rare prize when you fill it up. You can keep them in your dock to feed your pet or keep them in a fridge in your home. HOPE THIS HELPED!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.