Moonberries

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Moonberries

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

mil1321

<p>Anyone got any extra moonberries? i cannot seem to get any?
    </p>

yeah moonberries R un-tradeable. i wish they were though.
      i can’t seem to get any either. heres a jumble berry tip! if i’m correct thease R the amount of
      points you need to get any berries! all i think you need 121 points or more to get a moonberry.my memories is a bit
      foggy but i learned this forum one of the challenges. hope this helps!

tanababe

what is the lowest score you have to get to get a moonberrie

ohphooey

_Sandstorm_ wrote on 2012-06-14 at 03:04 PM

dewdrop wrote on 2012-06-14 at 01:15 AM
      Do you mean extra as in WIN them ???? As I have had none since I started my new challenge I have Planted and Picked all my Pumpkins 2 days ago, but still no MoonBerries to eat :( I have tried and played to get them every day !!!! but not got one :( I use to get at least one every second day :( I hope everyone is not having the same problem….

If you play Jumbleberries and get AT LEAST 121 points you get one Moonberry. Hope this helps!
      <3 <3
      _Sandstorm_
      P.S. do you know how to make hearts other than this: <3 ??

Sandstorm,

Press the ALT key and the number 3 key at the same time and you will get this heart: ♥

FrancesB

As noted above, to get moonberries you need at least 121 points. Although not foolproof, I start by keeping moonberries and pickleberries with the hope that they will flll as many categories as possible.
      If you can get 3, 4 5 of a kind that goes a long way. I never try to engineer one of each. That never works for me. It is chance or nothing. Have the highest score possible for the anything category and sometimes it pays to take a chance and take a low score on jumbleberries and sugarberries.After all if you are trying for pickleberries, only have one and two sugarberries thereis a grater chance of increasing your scoreby trying for picklberries again.
      I had finally after months of jar-filling reached ninety. I am still here but I have had 1 and 2 moonberries since we started. Squash all gone.

dewdrop

Thanks Sandstorm that will be a big help and will try tomorrow ( I played again today and all I kept getting were yellow and red berries )Re- hearts I just asked my daughter the other day about if there is another way of making heart she said that there isn’t one ???? sorry i couldn’t help you on that anyway if you want to friend me I am dewdrop65 thanks heaps for your help :) :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.