More Stuff I’m trading from JesusismyLord830

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives More Stuff I’m trading from JesusismyLord830

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys! Just another trading list of mine, if you see something on here that you want, feel free to make an offer. I might decide not to post my wish list below my trade list if my fingers are tired from typing so, if I do, you can also see if you have anything off of it. ITEMS: propeller plane, model jet plane, tiger stripe convertible, Egyptian tomb window, Raziel toy plush, 2 cinnamon stick houses, glowing fall lantern, 2 fire log baskets, top record place setting, Autumn rake wreath, Sweetie’s sweets, valiant knight actor, Link’D game FURNITURE: compass side table, Wacky hot air balloon, wallowing tub (other boring stuff I’m not even going to bother to type that’s from W-shop) CLOTHING: minion goggles, Super hero suit top , purple modern vampire shirt, ladybug costume, jumbo sunglasses, magic W face stickers, watermelon skirt, and watermelon hat (from estore mystery bags or something, but all I know is that I want a really good offer for them) charm fairy shoes, winter olympic games boots, team webkinz track suit, 2 starlight head wreaths, 3 wild west dresses, Rockinz mohawk , 3 blue bunny top hats, Academy choir robe, balloon darts zip-up hoodie, 7 snowy face stickers, golden solar pants, gathered lime pants, mazin’ hamster stunt helmet, 2 snow globe hats, 4 winter fest pajama pants, rockin’ reindeer sweater, dunce cap, pirate costume shirt, rusty red tam, and 2 panda reading shirts. now… here’s what I’m looking for………………….. rubber ducky from Ms. Birdy gifts (in 2010 I think) anything chocolate themed for my chocolate room (or dark wooden so it resembles chocolate) gumball pit (bubble gum cheeky cat psi) red, green and purple lava lamps, wacky waffle bed (super bed) ,love spaniel hot tub psi, bogus beanbag chair, estore points, Millie slide (webkinz friends) , and any offer you have is welcome, (I’m positive if I wanted to I could think of more, but I can’t, so all offers are welcome) Sincerely, JesusismyLord830 or JesusismyLord on Webkinz

guys I know this is April, almost May, and I posted this in December, but It’s still open to post your own trade and wish lists on (since forums are down) (I’m gonna update mine really soon.)

Atomton

Hi Jesusismylord, Jesus is my Lord too! I love your user so much. Yes the wall/floors I will send, but really it is not worth retired exclusive, however if maybe I send shelldon plushie too it would be closer. I will do it but I don’t know if you will like me still. I am not trying to be greedy! If I send will you send the video game and the plane? Peace and Love to you!-Atom

Misty900

I just wanted to say I LOVE your username!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really? thanks! I’m always willing to spread the word of Jesus no matter where I am, so my name is a good start. do you mind if I friend you? my webkinz user is JesusismyLord (made my user name when I was 6 and I’ve used it everywhere (almost) since then)

Atomton

I traded Elephant for Googles. You are still on my friend list Jesus, check for a letter from frogsandfly!-Atom

ok so sorry I got back to you late, I couldn’t find my forum, nd when I clicked on my user, it wouldn’t let me look at my posts. Anyways, would you do halloween wall and floor for the plane? If not I understand, but if so, it’s a deal! :) and thanks for the letter! you are so nice, JesusismyLord :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.