More Trading with MORHB

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives More Trading with MORHB

This topic contains 41 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

I’m going to start with my Wish List, then post a Trade List when this is up. AP items – Dragon Fire, Celestial Smore Campsite, Rafi plush, Boris plush, cave crystal display box, Rocky Side Table, Rock Climbing Shoes, Shell Shoes Magic Forest – Alyssa plush, twirling leaf tiara, Charm Forest Sofa Caring Valley – Lovely Caring Bouquet Promo – Enchanted Firefly Lighthouse, Lava Waterfall, Wintery Window. PSI – Autumn Paw Print Window (black lab), Sturdy Stone Lantern (bull terrier), Cats Meow Garden (sig. calico), Leafy Lounger (gecko), 2 Great Gorilla Hanging Chairs (gorilla), Catnip Canopy Gazebo (sig grey tabby), Winged Window (violet wing butterfly) Clothes – Pilgrim outfit and hat, Nefertitis robe and headdress, WackyER Zingoz shoes. Misc. – 2 Jam Makers Fridges, zum topiary, Medieval Bear Tapestry. Thanks for looking.

cheekie722

Hi morh, I’m interested in the ultimate experiment station, jade rug, oil lamp. Would you trade those items for the atric window and paw print window psis? I have other items too if you didnt want to do for those, just give me an idea of what you like.

@ cheekie – I can make that trade. Can you throw in a psf with it too? Just send me an FR and let me know who you are. I usually just post, is that ok with you? My UN is the same as here.

@ Gaudi – I still have the skirt, so I’ll send that with the tree. Thanks for trading. @ DF thats a real bummer about your garden. I would be upset too. Would love the window, fridge and shoes, and will send the chairs over soon. I will keep in mind about looking at previous pages, thanks. TTFN

forest85

hey morhb what do you want me to send you?

Forest – If you see anything on my wish list that you have, you can send it. I wasn’t really expecting anything though, and just gifted it to you. Enjoy :D

forest85

sorry I don’t have anything on your list. Thanks and I will look out for something on your list

ladygaudiel

hey MORHB i haven’t heard from AIW for awhile so if you still want the campsite and the rock climbing shoes they’re yours. PLMK ~gaudi

That would be great. I know that we agreed to the campsite for the climbing tree. What did you want for the shoes?

ladygaudiel

hi is the GW layered skirt still available? if not maybe the giant piece of cake or mug if you still have either. i’ll send the items now. Thanks! ~gaudi

More wished for items….Estore points, Neo gothic dining chairs X 4, medieval dining chairs X 2. Seeds – chocolate kinzcash coin, sour gumball, donut, ossilily, jelly bean, ice cream sandwich, caramel apple, candy cane, and mac and cheese. Also looking for any of the Conservatory theme and the Fiery Fountain from estore. Sorry for listing anything that can not be sent or traded.

No longer needing the Mac & Cheese seeds. Thanks.

dogfish

Hi mom, I left a post on page one. I just found your reply form five days ago. Just so you know, the coin seeds are glitched, so I’m not trading or gifting them until they are fixed. They lock you out of your room. I just know my entire farm croaked already. And I am not LOL about it. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.