MORHB’s Updated Trade Lists

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives MORHB’s Updated Trade Lists

This topic contains 96 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Trade List:
    CLOTHING
    Mrs. Santakinz Dress
    Toothy Bunny Mask
    Movie Star White Dress
    Forest Archer Dress
    Crafty Fairy’s Cloak
    Ghost Pirate’s Hat
    PSI
    Pretty Poodle Vanity
    Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace
    Sunny Savanna Oasis
    Budgie Striped Sofa
    Googles Scrying Pond
    Wacky Eucalyptus Tv
    Harmonious Hammock
    Hidden Hot Springs
    Beautiful Blush Treadmill
    Tree Frog Trampoline
    True Blue Birdbath
    Pink and White Scratching Post Chair
    Rabbit Eared Television
    Relaxing Rocky Sauna
    SUPER BEDS
    Daredevil Bed
    Monster Under the Bed
    CARING VALLEY
    Caring and Sharing Television
    WEBKINZ CARES
    Webkinz Cares Painting
    HOLIDAY
    Classic Christmas Tree
    Hover Sleigh
    Heart Warming Holiday Wreath
    Over Stuffed Stocking
    Glittering Gem Tree
    Grand Christmas Tree
    Christmas Treat Coffee Table
    Santakinz Side Table
    Santakinz Helper Stool
    Arte Holiday Plush
    Gargoyle Sofa
    Spooky Spiderweb
    Giant Spiderweb
    Freaky Full Moon Window
    Frightening Lightning Window
    Witch’s Banquet Place Setting
    Jack O Lantern Candelabra
    Jellybean Wreath
    Candy Eggs Picnic Basket

sorry for wasting your time i dont have anything good to offer but here goes nothing Riding the Rails Train Clown Car Circus Ball Trampoline King of the Garden Statue Thats all for now TTYL

cutieny2008

Hi mom, I think I have a Carrot Fridge and the Gingerbread Elf. I am quite interested in your Relaxing Rocky Sauna. LMK if you still need these items, and if I need to add.

Hi cutieny – Yes I still need those. If the Sauna will work for you, that would be great. I will send soon. Thanks for trading. ~mom~

cutieny2008

That would be perfect, thanks! I’ll go ahead and send right now. :)

hey MORHB i found the pajamas with the green trees on my dock and sent them if they arent the right ones keep them anyway :) lol thanks again for the wheel

Thank you MFF. They were the right ones. Did you want anything for them? If so, just let me know and I will send. I sent a TY, but they didn’t approve it. Sorry it took so long for you to get this. ~MORHB~

Hi, I have some stuff for trade: Golden Glide Water Slide(PSI), Pageant princess bed(super exclusive), regal flame lamp(rare), swiss cheese table(PSI), endangered island getaway(psi), fresh water fountain(valued), cream soda sprinkler(PSI), Googles gem zen garden(PSI), peace n’ love van(PSI), Magical meadow bed(PSI), Shock rock stage flare(PSI), Chillaxin’ couch(psi), sensational water spinner(valued), chocolate egg area rug(holiday), far north sleigh(PSI), lily pad water bed(PSI), crystal falls, pawprint fireplace(PSI), cave bed(PSI), rock star sunglasses(aka ”shuts”), rockerz leather jacket(valued), purple ball cap(valued), holiday robe(holiday), elegant victorian gown, glam diva skirt and tank(mystery bag), red and white tankini top and bottom, bubble wand hat, jingle bell slippers, rock star torn jeans, fiery flamenco dress(deluxe), cozy pink pj top and shoes(valued and PSI), red ninja shoes, witch’s dress, ruby red slippers(deluxe), green grapes dress, webkinz beauty dress and tiara(valued and PSI), roman head wreath(deluxe), Rockerz flower power dress(valued), silly skeleton mask(holiday), vintage glam hair band, pixie dress, sailor tunic, rose party dress, watermelon skirt(mystery bag), fire queen robes, nafaria’s purple slippers(valued), holiday hoody and jeans, green cat ear toque, blue vogue vampire top, amethyst tiara, neo gothic dress, angel halo, dress, and shoes, starlight robe and sandals, magic 9 ball(pet of the month), magic forest crystal(valued), tiger stripe convertible(psi), pink convertible(psi), webkinz dragster(valued), milk truck(psi), sweet superstar mic, festive wreath home, pink hearts clock, fishing derby trophy, and framed winter scene(holiday)! I know this list is very long. I have much more stuff for trade, will post later. If you are interested in any of this please say so, and list your offer. My webkinz username is calitigertuxedo and I am usually playing in the trading room under Creme Brulee, Goldy, Cali, or Tuxedo. You can add me, I always accept. My most wanted items are PSI slides such as the Sly Slide, the fairy den dress, the candy dreamland dress, WZ jeans, swirling leaf tiara, rockerz clothing, or other cool clothing, PSI, promo, and valued. PLEASE SAY YOU WANT SOMETHING BEFORE I TRADE IT! THANKS!!!! -CALITIGERTUXEDO

LittleRaini

Is there anything specific you’re seeking?

I have 4 trade lists and 2 wish lists posted here. Thank you. ~MORHB~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.