MORHB’s Updated Trade Lists

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives MORHB’s Updated Trade Lists

This topic contains 96 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Trade List:
    CLOTHING
    Mrs. Santakinz Dress
    Toothy Bunny Mask
    Movie Star White Dress
    Forest Archer Dress
    Crafty Fairy’s Cloak
    Ghost Pirate’s Hat
    PSI
    Pretty Poodle Vanity
    Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace
    Sunny Savanna Oasis
    Budgie Striped Sofa
    Googles Scrying Pond
    Wacky Eucalyptus Tv
    Harmonious Hammock
    Hidden Hot Springs
    Beautiful Blush Treadmill
    Tree Frog Trampoline
    True Blue Birdbath
    Pink and White Scratching Post Chair
    Rabbit Eared Television
    Relaxing Rocky Sauna
    SUPER BEDS
    Daredevil Bed
    Monster Under the Bed
    CARING VALLEY
    Caring and Sharing Television
    WEBKINZ CARES
    Webkinz Cares Painting
    HOLIDAY
    Classic Christmas Tree
    Hover Sleigh
    Heart Warming Holiday Wreath
    Over Stuffed Stocking
    Glittering Gem Tree
    Grand Christmas Tree
    Christmas Treat Coffee Table
    Santakinz Side Table
    Santakinz Helper Stool
    Arte Holiday Plush
    Gargoyle Sofa
    Spooky Spiderweb
    Giant Spiderweb
    Freaky Full Moon Window
    Frightening Lightning Window
    Witch’s Banquet Place Setting
    Jack O Lantern Candelabra
    Jellybean Wreath
    Candy Eggs Picnic Basket

as i said on page 4 sorry for wasting your time i dont have anything good to offer but here goes nothing Riding the Rails Train Clown Car Circus Ball Trampoline King of the Garden Statue Thats all for now TTYL I will give all for the mrs. santakinz dress

markg97

Hi mom I was wondering if you need two PSF the Aquamarine Dog PSF and the Emerald Dog PSF, I got them form someone else, and I don’t collect PSF, and I don’t want them to go to waste do you want them? I don’t need anything in return and I also have 16 Webkinz so you can see what PSF you need. Just let me know and See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi Again, I’ll send you all my (16) Webkinz PSF plus the other two I don’t know if you need them or have them already, but since you collect PSF, i’ll try to help with your collection Okay and nothing in return although I did see a few items that I need but I don’t have any other things on your wishlist, anyway See you Around W.W.

ShirleyRenee

Hi! This is ShirleyRenee again…. Do you have any new Halloween items? I have all of Halloween theme items from last year and from the YEAR BEFORE. I hope you can help me…. thank you! (If it sweetens the deal a little better, I’ll give you some PSF……. :-) )

The only Halloween items I have are older. They are listed on the first trade list at the top of the page (bottom of the list). Is there anything specific you are looking for? If you make a list, I will try to help you get them. ~MORHB~ PS. I’m a sucker for PSF, lol ;)

clarissais93

Thanks for understanding i will send the tree back right now (guess what i just found out that the tree only goes outdoor anyway and im making an indoor room!) I guess this worked out after all! ty for understanding!

tulip019

heyy mom, I have the Swan Boat car if you want, ill take the white movie star dress, and any other dress you have! ty ~tulip019~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.