MORHB’s Updated Trade Lists

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives MORHB’s Updated Trade Lists

This topic contains 96 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Trade List:
    CLOTHING
    Mrs. Santakinz Dress
    Toothy Bunny Mask
    Movie Star White Dress
    Forest Archer Dress
    Crafty Fairy’s Cloak
    Ghost Pirate’s Hat
    PSI
    Pretty Poodle Vanity
    Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace
    Sunny Savanna Oasis
    Budgie Striped Sofa
    Googles Scrying Pond
    Wacky Eucalyptus Tv
    Harmonious Hammock
    Hidden Hot Springs
    Beautiful Blush Treadmill
    Tree Frog Trampoline
    True Blue Birdbath
    Pink and White Scratching Post Chair
    Rabbit Eared Television
    Relaxing Rocky Sauna
    SUPER BEDS
    Daredevil Bed
    Monster Under the Bed
    CARING VALLEY
    Caring and Sharing Television
    WEBKINZ CARES
    Webkinz Cares Painting
    HOLIDAY
    Classic Christmas Tree
    Hover Sleigh
    Heart Warming Holiday Wreath
    Over Stuffed Stocking
    Glittering Gem Tree
    Grand Christmas Tree
    Christmas Treat Coffee Table
    Santakinz Side Table
    Santakinz Helper Stool
    Arte Holiday Plush
    Gargoyle Sofa
    Spooky Spiderweb
    Giant Spiderweb
    Freaky Full Moon Window
    Frightening Lightning Window
    Witch’s Banquet Place Setting
    Jack O Lantern Candelabra
    Jellybean Wreath
    Candy Eggs Picnic Basket

desirearh

Can I Have To Monster Under The Bed AND/OR The Lucky Horse Shoe Fireplace. Thanks ~ Des ~

desirearh

What would you like to trade for the Monster Under The Bed And/or The Lucky Horse Shoe Fireplace? ~ Desiree ~ #IMABOUNTYHUNTER

I have 2 wish lists (pages 1 and 2). If you don’t have anything from those lists, just post your offers. Thanks. ~MORHB~

ushie135

Hi Mom! First, i did not send dog stuff because dogfish said she sent it- let me know if you still need it as I still have the stuff. Second, I am missing two things for designergirl to finish my house and I thought I would see if maybe you had them. We need two chairs that were from a newz contest- they are beach theme chairs with a seashell pattern on them. The other item is the tuxedo cat dining table. Can you let me know if you may have either of those items? Also, send me a note the nex time you are online. I have something to talk to you about ok? Thanks so much crissy

Hi crissy. Sorry I do not have the chairs or table. I did send the gem lamps you asked for though. That’s fine about the dog items. However, I could use the bed still. I was going to use another bed that dogfish sent, but come to find out, it’s a trampoline, not a bed, lol. So we are still shy one bed. Thanks for offering that. I will send a note the next time I’m on in the afternoon/evening and hopefully we can meet up in the CH. Just to let you know, I might disappear, but will come right back. KC+ does not like me for some reason and boots me out after 10 – 15 minutes. TTYL ~mom~

Madukayil

Hi MORHB! Just wanted to make sure that I sent the gold mine to you, and not to someone else, lol. If you haven’t received it yet, please let me know, and I’ll fish out another one from one of my rooms. And you can send the movie screen whenever you have time: I don’t mind waiting. Thanks! –Maddie :)

Not sure when you posted this. Yes, I got the gold mine, thanks for trading. I sent the screen back to you, so you should have gotten it. Did you not get it? ~MORHB~

Madukayil

Hi MORHB! I finally managed to find that gold mine for you, and sent it along. Thanks for the great trade, and thanks for letting me use your forum to contact DF! Have a great day! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.