Movable Doors

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Movable Doors

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  MischiefManaged 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

The doors that lead from room to room can be useful, but are generally unnecessary because of the Jump to Room feature. I would love to be able to change where the doors are on a particular wall, or have the option to remove them altogether. This is especially prevalent with certain items that can only be placed where there is no door, like the big theatre movie screen. The seasonal Christmas outdoors theme relies hazily on not having any doors to other rooms, or else there will be an awkward gap in the storefronts. So, being able to rearrange or remove the doors would be a great option for designers who need a little more freedom with the space.

karyc

GREAT idea!! :)

dogfish

Hi, I am surprised Designergirl did not tell you this, but Ganz has been working on this issue for more than two years. I’m guessing it is a difficult thing to accomplish, otherwise we’d be taking out those doors by now. I never use my doors, my house is way to big and I have too may packed storage rooms to go through those doors. Good Luck Ganz getting this done one day, DF

mollyberger

I agree all the way

PEBBLES1973

I agree 110%

Yes good idea.

ooh, that’s an awesome idea! in my pets’ playroom i have too much stuff and it sometimes blocks the door so i cant use it anyways, i would love to be able to move or remove it! we should be able to move or remove the doors because, like you said, it can make a room easier to decorate and we always have the Jump to Room feature to move around. this would make decorating or storing so much easier!

ShanTilley

I agree! It would be great to have the option to move the doors or to eliminate them entirely.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.