my fashion archive! come say your opinion!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives my fashion archive! come say your opinion!

This topic contains 34 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mollyberger 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

hi everybody! I love style and fashion! so I started this forum so you can keep your webkinz in style! I will update you about whats in style for webkinz and give lots of tips about budgets and color choices and much more! and send me questions ! I would love to give you some tips! if you are going to ask me for some fashion advice please state what pet you have, what gender it is, what your budget is, and the occasion or theme. also make sure to say its personality like tomboy or girly. now the fashion part! I want to start with a nice winter outfit . for a girl this outfit is cheap and adorable. : pink bow, green layered tee, and white jeans. this outfit comes to 130$. now for a boy: red and green striped polo shirt, dude hat, and black sport pants . this outfit comes to 155$ . if you have any questions PLEASE ask! I will update this often so keep coming! now you may be wondering whats in style for your webkinz. the answer is GLASSES. you can add glasses to any outfit! they range from 35$ -120$ . so they are pretty cheap. now that is the end of this first archive! please send questions, comments , or suggestions! I will answer EVERY ONE! thank you! hope your pet is styling! p.s. add me to your friends list! my username is the same as my name here! and by the way I cant keep making this archive unless you give me feedback and questions! please send! bye!

e3459d

other than trading is there any way to get the deluxe only clothes? i always the ones that I can’t get.

mollyberger

well you can win some on the wheel of wow but I beleive that is it sorry for getting back so late.

juniper44

Hi again! I have a boy orangutan named Tarzan, and I have no idea what to put him in! I would really like it to be something he can wear for new years. My budget is 300kc or less. It doesn’t really matter what color or anything. THANK YOU so much! Please check out my new pet naming forum called Adorable Webkinz Names, in tips and tricks!

mollyberger

hi there! I came up with two outfits because I don’t know if Tarzan is dressy or more laid back casual . so here is my dressy outfit, it comes to a little under 300: top hat , kinzville academy slacks , dapper vest and shirt. now if you want more laid back here is a outfit that only costs a little under 200 : black and white sneakers , boys plaid shirt , brown corduroy pants. in my opinion the second one looks better . I tried both outfits on my gray launger and they both look great.

juniper44

Thanks! I tried both and the laid back one definitely looked better! I will be sure to ask you for more fashion advice!

mollyberger

thx juniper! by the way what is your username on webkinz? we should be friends on there! mine is mollyberger

juniper44

Hi, I have a girl skunk named Juniper. She looks good in pink, but doesn’t want a ton of it in her outfit. Juniper is girly and would like elegant clothes. The clothes must cost 1000 kinzcash or less in all. Thanks! If you need help naming a pet I have an archive in tips n tricks called Adorable Webkinz Names. Check it out and spread the word!

mollyberger

juniper when I get a post asking a question I usually go on webkinz and look at clothes but unfortunately the webkinz website isn’t working on my computer right no so it might be a little bit before I can post any outfit! sorry!

mollyberger

hi ! here is my outfit for juniper : sequin cabbie cap , black and white sneakers , fall style hoodie , and ruffled skirt. this comes to around $400

juniper44

Thanks so much, I’ll try it out and tell you how it looks!

mollyberger

well a clothing combination that was put out I think like three years ago is the mrs clause outfit. it looks really cute! and second a few years ago they put out these Christmas robes that look really nice!!! hope this helps!!! your fashionable friend mollyberger

LittleRaini

What should my pet wear for Christmas day? Nothing wshop though I have psi clothes, priceless, retired, etc…

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.