My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 238 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  FoxesRule612 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bananasbw

Would you believe I already typed out my post, submitted & now it is nowhere…Ugh!! Here I go again! Looking to trade for items from Crackers I purchased yesterday. For trade I have the Milk & Cookies Pajamas & looking for the Slippers (need to keep my pets feet warm) / offering the Starlight Prince Suit & would like the Starlight Princess Dress / offering Pure Elegance Shoes for the beautiful Elegance Gown / offering a Patchwork Holiday Dress in return for the Shoes / offering Peppermint Carnation Hat for an Elegance Hair Bow & I have another Patchwork Holiday Dress (yes I got 3) for, if possible, the Poinsettia Crown Wig. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @bananasbw, I realize you’re looking to trade, but I had extras of the Milk and Cookies Slippers and Patchwork Holiday Shoes, so I sent those as a gift (I already have the pieces you’re offering in trade). Looks like we’re missing some of the same items…This is the part I find so extremely frustrating about stockings, crackers, mystery bags/boxes, etc. because you can spend a ton of money trying to get that one item (or last few items) you had your heart set on and it never happens…ugh! Enjoy, and have a great weekend, my friend! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@Roxy616…I’m sure you heard me when I opened your package & THANK YOU so much! The little child in me seems to appear with excitement when opening gifts. And I agree with you feeling the frustration. I’m sure you have checked out the Black Friday specials like me & noticed the Door Crashers offering cottages at a great price. I wonder how many frankie bought, LOL. I’m sure I missed out on some good deals during the night but sleep is more important. Thank you again & have a great weekend yourself. Take care, love & hugs :D bananasbw

frozenanna2

If anyone has the Nebula Dress, I’d like to trade. I have lots of things for trade. Thanks!

frozenanna2

Hi, everyone! I am looking for Plumpy’s Glasses, and I have great clothes to trade for them, I also have the B&W Cat Costume – Shirt if anyone is looking for that. I’d trade anything for them, because I’ve been looking for them for 8 years. I would appreciate it VERY much! Thanks! My UN is frozenanna2

pkrc2319

I would like the B&W Cat Costume Shirt. You can just Kinzpost it to me if you still have it. My username is PKRC.

MSGothic

Hi everybody, I’m new to this forum and I was hoping I could find some things to trade here because it’s hard to get what people want in the trade rooms. I have some rare items, and stuff from this past collection event, hotdog event, fashionweek, berryfest, etc. So just let me know what you’re looking for. I am looking for some halloween themed items – or anything spooky related – clothes, furniture, even food! My username in webkinz is the same as my name here – msgothic – so please let me know if you’d like to trade. Thanks!

MSGothic

Hi everybody, I’m new to this forum and I was hoping I could find some things to trade here because it’s hard to get what people want in the trade rooms. I have some rare items, and stuff from this past collection event, fashionweek, berryfest, etc. So just let me know what you’re looking for. I am looking for some halloween themed items – or anything spooky related – clothes, furniture, even food! My username in webkinz is the same as my name here – msgothic – so please let me know if you’d like to trade. Thanks!

MSGothic

I am sorry, I did not see my posts go through so I seem to have accidentally posted the same thing multiple times! My apologies!!

Comments are closed.