My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 861 replies, has 133 voices, and was last updated by  mamasbaby07 7 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

KatPerson

hi guys!!! i dont know if this is where you post stuff (cause i just made this account!!) but i’m giving away some signed posters if anyone needs them!! also i have a few coins anyone can have because i dont collect. also, i dont really get what value means in items. can someone explain plz? thanks!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jammershark

Hello guys! Just a question, does anyone have any arcade units or vending machines that they would be willing to share with me. Let me know so we can work out a deal. A post will come out with all my items that are up for trade. Thank you!

jammershark

All of the following furniture/decoration items are up for trade: Clown Car, Egg Holder Loveseat, Forest Tiled Stove, Island Beach Chair, Island Hammock, On The Farm Alarm Clock, Scrambled Egg Chair, Swan Boat Car, Window on the World Bed, BFF Plushies, Egyptian Vase, and Weathered Stone Path. Another post will come out with all of my clothing items.

dogfish

HI Jammershark. Could you be a bit more specific? Do you have arcade items, like from Spree and need the ones you are missing? Also, by vending machines, do you mean the fridges that look like vending machines? The best way to get what you need here is to say what the item is, by it’s name. Most people have so much in their docks that it’s the only way to find an item. Example, “I need the Air Hockey arcade game” , so PLMK and good luck. DF

jammershark

@dogfish I only have been playing on Webkinz since 2012 so I don’t have much. Here are the names of the items I need: Air Hockey Arcade Unit, Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battle Arcade Unit, Goober’s Lab Arcade Unit, Jumbleberry Fields Arcade Unit, KinzPinz Bowling Arcade Unit, Link’D Arcade Unit, Prize Klaw Machine, Spring Fling Strength Tester, WackyER Zingoz Arcade Unit, Webkinz Claw Candy Machine, Webkinz Rally Arcade Unit, Wheel of WOW Arcade Game, and Zingoz Switcherooz Arcade Unit. And by vending machines I mean the Cash Cow Milk Dispenser, Kinz Air Vending Machine, Rainbow Root Beer Machine, and WOW Soda Dispenser. If you don’t have some of these items it is 100% okay. Thanks!

dogfish

Jammershark, OK that helps tons. I have some extra arcade units and some I can get by going to spree, which I seldom play so have hundreds of extra rolls. All the vending/dispensers are estore and I doubt you will get those here on the forums. It may also be hard to get the promo items, like the WOW arcade. I will dig around and see what I can send. Nothing needed in return. I have most, but they are spread across 18 accounts so it may take a while. DF

jammershark

@dogfish Thank you so much, and I get that the machines would be hard to get, but I was just checking.

beanieuncle

Hey hey let me know what you come up with. I have 12 accounts and pretty sure I have some arcade units. Send a fr to beaniecousin and beanieuncle (when i try to send my game freezes up}. Is your username the same on webkinz?

beanieuncle

Hey hey dogfish and jammersark: I sent a zingoz switchersoo arcade unit and played spree and got the Webkinz rally and the dogbead’s gold games ( I’ll be sending those tonight 04/26):

beanieuncle

Dogfish I agree with you on peeps asking for items by name rather than just a general request. I am a long time player and have 12 accounts. It makes it so much easier to find the items you are looking for. Have a great day everyone and happy trading!

dogfish

@beanieuncle, Hi, I have pulled about 6 or 8 arcade games. I couldn’t find the switcherroo or extra rally. “Jammershark” is the user, but I’m still waiting for my FR to be accepted. I’m sure they will FR you when they read this. Some players don’t go on every day, or at least that is what I have come to believe, LOL Happy trading to you too, DF

jammershark

I will accept the friend requests, and yes, you are right, I have not been on webkinz since sunday. I will log in today to accept the Friend requests. Again, thank you so much!

lilstinky

Hi, friends! Looking for some PSFs to add to my collection. Hoping to find just one of each. I can send you PSFs in return. Baked bean bratwurst / bamboo biscuits / bamboo tofu / banana cream cake / banana ice pop / BBQ prairie wings / beef and black bean stew / beguiling bagel / BFF buttery popcorn / Big game bacon nacho / birch branch breadsticks / blue candy corn feed / blue marzipan truffles / blueberry soda / booberry gumball / boppin’ blueberry shake / bubblegum sundae / bullseye meat pie / blue spring candy bark / black pudding and mash / black bean soup / big bite donut / Bernese platter – thank you for your help! My UN is momssanitytime

blurayne

Hello @lilstinky, I sent you the Bernese platter. I did not have the others on your list. Enjoy! Your friend BluRayne.

lilstinky

@Blurayne – thank you for checking for all these items (I know it was a lengthy list of all the “B” psfs I’m looking for). I appreciate your sending me the Bernese platter.

dogfish

@lilstinky, HI, I’m sending a few FR and will send the foods I have. Nothing needed back, I don’t collect food, at least not on purpose. My food count is shocking, LOL DF

lilstinky

@dogfish – thank you SO much for the psfs you sent. I sent you some Kinzcash coins to help with the expense, since you didn’t need any food in return. I know how that food count can sneak up on you – I sell several of my dispenser foods to the WShop almost everyday, but keep the psfs in play for anyone looking for them. I appreciate your kindness.

I wish I had more of these for you, but I at least had the Big Bite Donut that I sent your way. Enjoy my friend!

lilstinky

@Spiderhulkman – thank you for sending the donut! So many friends have been so generous, that the only two I don’t have are the BBQ prairie wings and Banana Ice Pop. Wow – It’s great to have awesome friends!

dogfish

@lilstinky, Hi, I thought I sent the BBQ wings. I will send in a few minutes. I can’t find anyone with the knit sock monkey, which has me going on ebay and debating getting that pet. LOL If I do, I will send the food. I have one acct that is all monkeys and I’d like to add that pet. Df

lilstinky

@dogfish – thank you so much! The knit sock monkey is adorable, but I can’t justify buying more pets as I have several that I haven’t adopted yet. Guess I need to get on the ball and adopt them! Thanks again!

beanieuncle

Hey hey could you list the pet that the food goes with? I don’t keep PSF food in my docks but I have 12 accounts and lots of pets. I also have a group of friends that are long time players that I can get stuff from, Happy trafing!

lilstinky

@beanieuncle – I received all the foods I posted. Thank you so much for asking. I’ll list more food items I’m looking for when I post my next giveaway, and will include the pet they come from. I appreciate your offer to help! ~ momssanitytime

CastilloFam

Hi all! Hoping to trade for some PSI’s
      MY WANT LIST
      Gold mine ***
      Jungle Climber *
      Big top tricycle*
      Happy ten years bed
      Diamond piano
      Aquarium castle toybox
      Rainbow cloud couch
      Haunted doghouse
      Double decker bus bed
      Heart warming hot tub
      Wondrous treasure bed
      Sweet blossom bench
      Sweetheart bench
      Truck of terror
      Three wishes genie lamp
      Autumn tree slide
      Bog boat

HAVE TO TRADE:
      Witch’s brew bathtub
      Wetlands pond bathtub
      Wacky Eucalyptus TV
      Tree frog trampoline
      Reeds n rushes sofa
      Rabbit eared television
      Puppy grub tub
      Pink and white scratching post chair
      Lord of the pond throne
      Ornate oriental spa
      Please let me know if you would like to trade! username: MICHAELANDMADISON

lemonlime

Hi! Would you be willing to trade your wetlands pond bathtub and ornate oriental spa (or any other non-retired PSI you have) for my gold mine? Let me know.

calicomania

Hello everyone! I have a Northern Lands Statue, Flowing Ribbons Four Post Bed, Exotic Bear Cub Statue, Yellow Plasma Ball and Cheeky Cat Range for trade. I’m am interested in trading for a Rainbow Coffee Table, Playful Pup Topiary, Oak Tree Bed, Oak Tree Gazebo and possibly rare clothing. My UN is Blarecat.

dogfish

HI Blarecat, I sent a FR from my Fall acct. and would be happy to send the oak tree items, I have extra, Nothing needed back. DF

calicomania

That’s very generous of you! I’ll send you some food at least to feed our pets. Thank you!

Comments are closed.