My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 238 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  FoxesRule612 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilstinky

Hoping to trade for some Academy Gift Box prizes. I’m looking for these items from the Strength Class gift box: barbell rack, gym workout mirror, strength of champions poster, strong appetite fridge, weight of the world pedestal, and the work-out bench sofa. From the Style Class gift box: compact vanity, make-up coffee table, and stylish clothes rack. In return, I can trade: Athletic soaking tub, Pencil chair, Webkinz mannequin, or you can choose a prize from: Agility class gift box (I have 1), Language class gift box (I have 1), Painting class gift box (I have 4), or Running class gift box (I have 2). The gift boxes cannot be sent, so let me know what prize you’d like from them. My UN is momssanitytime. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

@lilstinky…I wish I could help you with items from the Strength Class gift box. Since last year, I have been on the last level & cannot do it. Either the time needs to be increased or the bars widened. In a moment I will be searching for the retired food items such as Gummy Erasers, H2o to go, & Silver Scholar pancakes. Will update you later.

lilstinky

Thank you for looking for these items. I’ve had the same problem with the strength class. I’ve completed all the other basic classes for multiple pets, but haven’t completed the strength class at all. Your ideas for it are great. Also, they used to have a “tutor” where you can pay KinzCash, and get credit for a class (and basically skip the class – LOL). Wish they’d bring that back!

bananasbw

@lilstinky…I did not know there was this option before. Maybe a letter to Michael suggesting they bring it back. I’m sure we are not the only ones who cannot finish this class. Grrr!!!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I’m not sure if any of the Academy Gift Box prizes can be sent or traded. I just tried to kinzpost another of my accounts some of the strength class items, but without success. Come to think about it, I have never seen these prizes show up in the trading room, ever.

Alphaowlbear

I would not mind paying Kinzcash for 10 seconds added to the strength class clock – so many times I have a good chance but fall just one or two reps short.

lilstinky

Ugh! Thank you for letting me know. I knew the boxes wouldn’t be tradable, but was hoping the prizes would be. This is so disappointing – I have several unopened boxes, since I have all the prizes from certain classes. No point in opening them. Guess I’ll hold on to them in case they add new prizes eventually, or change their mind about them being untradable. You did make a good point – I’ve never seen them in the trading room or forum, and now I know why. Sally Webkinz – can you pass this idea on to the team??? Thank you!

lilstinky

I’m looking for a Signed Mandy poster – in return, I can trade one Mandy Webkinz poster, one Michael Webkinz poster, or any one of the four Signed posters (Mandy, Michael, Sally or Steve). My UN is momssanitytime. Please let me know if you’d like to trade.

lilstinky

I won’t be needing the Signed Mandy poster, as a dear friend offered me one already. If you need any of the other posters, I’d be glad to give them to you.

nneehhaa2

Hi @lilstinky! I think I remember reading somewhere that you’ve been collecting PSF ( I might be wrong and if I am at least your pets will be well fed), but I sent you a few that I have! I don’t have many Webkinz, but I don’t mind sending what I can over the next few days! — your friend, nneehhaa

lilstinky

Thank you – you are so thoughtful! Yes, I do collect PSFs – do you collect food, or are you looking for anything I can send in return?

nneehhaa2

@lilstinky! No, I don’t want anything in exchange! Send me a few foods that you might be looking for and I’ll keep an eye out for them! Stay safe! — Your friend, nneehhaa

lilstinky

Hey, Friends! I’m looking for a couple of items, and am willing to trade similar items for them. My UN is momssanitytime. Looking for: rose zircon gemstone glasses and topaz gemstone glasses. I can offer emerald gemstone glasses (I have two) or the aquamarine gemstone belt in return. I’m also looking for the opal pup gemstone window, and can offer one of these windows in return: aquamarine puppy, sapphire spaniel, zircon puppy, or diamond doggy. Please let me know if you’d like to trade. Thank you!

Hey lilstinky! Sent you an Opal pup gemstone window along with some other goodies. Do you happen to have a garnet window by chance? I’m beginning to work on my birthstone room, but gotta finish my Celebration room. Lol If not nothing needed in return. Take care!

lilstinky

Thank you for the window! I do not have the garnet window. Sorry!

bananasbw

@lilstinky…me again! You seem to be all over the place :D I have a Signed Mandy poster, Rose Zircon & Topaz gemstone glasses. These I will send tomorrow. Until then, your friend banansbw. P.S. nothing in return, for now that is…lol

lilstinky

@bananasbw – I just received the two glasses today, and will likely get the poster tomorrow (Tuesday). Thank you for the offer, but if you haven’t sent them, hold on to them in case someone else needs them. Alphaowlbear offered the poster in a giveaway this morning. Sorry I didn’t get to update this in time! ~ momssanitytime

kittymade10

Hi everyone! I have some rare items that I would like to get out of my dock. Here are the rare items: Ancient Empire Statue, Ancient Wading Pool, Queen of Hearts Bed, Tasteful And Tasty Tea Set, Mad Hatter Tea Table, Golden Oil Lamp of Persia, Elegant Victorian Fountain. Let me know if you would like to trade for any of these items, and also let me know what you have to offer if you are interested. :)

kinzklipfan

I would love the Golden Oil Lamp of Persia. I’m trying to collect all the items in the Persian theme, so I’m definitely interested! I have a ton of items in my dock so I’m sure I’d have something you’re interested in. Anything in particular you’re looking for? I can check to see if I have it :3

kittymade10

Heyo @kinzklipfan! I’m so, so sorry for this late reply! I haven’t checked back on this page for a while. I am currently looking for the wallpaper and flooring to the Neo Gothic theme. If you do not have those items I am also interested in holiday items as well. :)

saf123

I won the white chocolate grand prize from the white eggs and I really don’t want it. Did anyone get any extra chocolate tulip bulbs seeds from the white eggs? I’d gladly trade the cottage for a pack of milk chocolate tulip seeds and a pack of white chocolate ones. My WW UN is chicklet711

Comments are closed.