My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 866 replies, has 135 voices, and was last updated by  mamasbaby07 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kitkat8765

@dogfish Thank You so much for the windows and items you sent yesterday. I had just received one of the items you sent, since I don’t need 2, I’m going to return it. You know more people than I do and can find someone else who needs it better than I can. However, know how very much I appreciated it. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kitkat8765

@dogfish Thank You so much for the windows and items you sent yesterday. I had just received one of the items you sent, since I don’t need 2, I’m going to return it. You know more people than I do and can find someone else who needs it better than I can. However, know how very much I appreciated it. :)

dogfish

@kitkat8765, No problem, I can send what ever it is to someone down the road. Hope you don’t mean the estore, cuz sorry, you are stuck with that LOL Have a great weekend, DF

kitkat8765

When you got it back, I’m sure you understood. Everybody can usually use more than 1 of an item, but in that case, you can understand why I could only use the one. And I know you will be helping someone make that room later, and you will be able to use it. I’ve almost got that room completed. I’m sure I can make it look complete with what I have. Question: is the side table used as the pedestal? or is there a separate pedestal for the bust? Hope you are having a good Valentine’s Day.

dogfish

@kitkat8765, there is a pedestal, too. I will try to send it, and Clara told me how to fix it, but it has something to do with putting things on it, and I have never used my extras, so not sure that will work. Glad you worked out your sending to the wrong person issue. DF

giraffebut1

i really need hockey nets so if anyone has it please contact me :)

lfrank

@ Lizzie1997, I am looking for the following Plushies

Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear x2
      Quizzy Holiday Plush x1

I Have the following Items for trade…. Superfan Themed Items , Tranquil Tv’s , 10th Anniversary Items Including all CAKES ( except year 9) and most Exclusives and Rares . I also have Birthstone lamps, I love my webkinz collection event items (2015), Marshmallow collection event prizes (2015), Flower collection event items (2015), Acorn collection event prizes (2015), Candy Cane Collection prizes (2015) New school Recess prizes – Kinzville Academy Wallpaper , Science Station, Daisy Doe Diner Items. I also have some extra family score prizes for trade (15,000 and below). Please let me know what your looking for and I will see if I have it and we can go from there as far as trading. My WUN is paisley7905 . Let me know if you have the plushies I need and if you’d like to trade. Thank you for reading.
      paisley7905 aka lfrank

Lizzie1997

I have all the webkinz people plushies, who has something to trade for these? Username Snoopy0701

1234Tike

I have a classic wooden clock, Christmas card display, Neon Saxophone Sign, Movie Theatre Lamp I can trade you. My Un is 479pig.

Comments are closed.