My Give/Want List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My Give/Want List

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  clarissais93 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

pandypwr

Please Tell Me your Webkinz Username and want you would like to have and or trade or give me. WANT: Aztec Fire Pit, Newton’s Giant Craddle,Artist’s Palet, Flying Sauser, BambooChute Slide, Bed Of The Pharaoh, Gem Stone Table, Amythe Geode, Desert Window, Any Rare Plant or Item. GIVE: Dream in Pink Piano, Magic Cauldrom Stove, Egg Holster Love Seat, Loader Lounger,Twister in a Pot, Key to Kinzville, Berry Market Fridge, Jam Maker’s Stove, Haunted Painting, Circle Sensation Carpet, Soda Fountaian Fridge, Golden Hippo Fridge, Sand Castle Sofa, Fluffington’s Antique Armchair, Cat Playground, Wetlands Pond Bathtub, Whitch’s Brew Bathtub, Hollow Log Lounger, Govin’ Googles’s Jukebox, Amazing Ant Faarm, Egyptian Vase, Mini Biosphere, Wooden Horse Toy Box, Hot Air Ballon, Geograpic Globe, Queen’s Throne, Majestic Throne, Funky Chair, Funky Table, Wheatered Wall Anchor, Pirate Ship’s Wheel, Handmade Zingo Clock, Lovely GArden Mosiac, Harmonious Hammock, Fine Fowl Fountain, Rocket Ship Lounger, Butterfly Dreams Bed, Backyard Fun Tire Swing

clarissais93

I need the butterfly dreams bed please my user is the same

inki14

Hi! I have an Aztec fire pit. plmk what you are willing to trade for it. Thanks!! -Missy <3

pandypwr

I’d be willing to trade basicly anything on my give list. Just name a few you’d be interested in and ill send you one!

pandypwr

I will be willing to give any of this stuff with out anything in return, but you must reply to this, tell me your username and become my friends!

pandypwr

P.S. WANT= Things that I want. GIVE= Things I’d be willing to give. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.