My (long overdue) updated trade list and wish list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My (long overdue) updated trade list and wish list!

This topic contains 149 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

TRADE LIST – PART 1
    WEBKINZNEWZ – CLOTHING:
    Zodiac Air shoes, pants, shirt and hat
    Zodiac Earth shirt, hat, pants and shoes
    Road trip yellow shirt and hat
    Road trip red shirt and hat
    Springtime Cardigan
    Springtime leather skirt
    Girl cave explorer top and skirt
    Team lug shirt
    Turquoise ruffled skirt, turquoise hoodie and turquoise flats
    Turquoise one piece summer shorts
    Cloud tuxedo jacket
    WEBKINZNEWZ – ITEMS
    Magnolia tree
    Green stage light
    Vases of pink petunia’s
    Pretty pink roses
    Glowing lamp
    Blooming coffee table
    Nafaria potted vine
    Nafaria House candelabra
    Alyssa House candelabra
    Nafaria plush
    Touring van
    2011 touring van
    2012 touring van
    Tangerine chair, toy box and lamp
    Blue striped chair, toy box, lamp and dining table
    Rose Zircon birthstone gem lamp
    Garnet birthstone gem lamp
    Amethyst birthstone gem lamp
    Aquamarine birthstone gem lamp
    Diamond birthstone gem lamp
    Sapphire birthstone gem lamp
    May birthstone gem lamp
    Alexandrite birthstone gem lamp
    PJ Collie framed poster
    Lavender love letters
    Nibbles Camcorder
    Alex ‘Kinz plushie
    Cowabelle ‘Kinz plushie
    Roberta ‘Kinz plushie
    Nibbles ‘Kinz plushie
    Cancer Symbol wall decoration
    Gemeni Symbol wall decoration
    Virgo Symbol wall decoration
    PROMO
    Watermelon hat
    Watermelon skirt
    DELUXE CLOTHES
    Nutcracker prince jacket
    Googly Eyeglasses
    Forest Archer dress
    Wildflower Headdress
    Wizard school professor’s robe
    Queen of hearts gown
    Patriotic Tuxedo Jacket
    Fiery flamenco dress
    CLICK TO WIN AND CLUBHOUSE
    Peaceful Meadow Window
    Pink beret
    Yellow chick plushie
    Celebrate spring teacup
    Starlight Head Wreath, robe and sandals
    Stylish City dress
    Rockin’ Reindeer Sweater
    Winterfest Pajama Pants
    Fire log rack
    Fire log basket
    Once this posts the second half of my trade list will come :) LT

LambTyler

Also I wanted to let everyone know that my bff designer girl made a forum called “Moving Doors and Deleting\Relocating Rooms Petition” so if everyone could go check it out all they have to do is say I agree and that’s one more comment added to the total. Thanks and I know she would appreciate the help. Lamb

dogfish

Hi Lamb, please hold the pink and white scratching post, poodle chair, and lap it up pool. We can work it out later, when I get home, TTYS DF PS I have the pumpkin headpiece, if you need it.

LambTyler

OMG dogfish wow you actually want something from my list!! LOL. Never thought I would see that day. But for sure!! Whatever you want will probably work for me. And as for the pumpkin head piece no worries because Maddie sent it and I am trading with her (I think she wants something back, not sure lol) Hope we can get together LOL. LT

Madukayil

Hey LT! I’ve just been trying to let you know that I don’t need anything in return for the headpiece. Thanks for asking, and I hope you enjoy! –Maddie :)

dogfish

Hey, lamb I just accidentally sold your corn husk doll to the w shop LOL Who is the person that has that for trade?? I need to get it back so I feel better ok? I/we can offer almost anything, so go tell them and see if we can get the doll. It was worth next to nothing for resale LOL See ya soon, DF

LambTyler

Didn’t think something like that would ever happen LOL. The person trading the corn husk doll is sweetcupcake16. So you would like me to tell her I can offer anything for it? But really don’t feel bad, it was just a mistake. I am more than honored you had one for me. LOL. TTYS, LT

Hi dogfish! :) So sorry to hear what happened to your corn husk doll. :( I’m the person who’s trading the corn husk doll with Lamb, and I have an extra one. Would you like to trade for it, or do you want it for free? PLMK Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess PS: my UN is VBS123

crissy135

Sending you Aztec fridge- I do not like that theme:) Hope to see you in CH again soon- it was too crazy to talk last night! crissy135

markg97

Hi again Tyler, I was wondering if you wanted to trade the Fiery Flamenco Dress for a Terra Cotta Chair and I have the Holiday Place Setting and the Festive Feast Place Setting and i’ll trade both of those for either the Queen of Heart Gown or the Forest Archer Dress you can pick the one that seems the best for both. Just let me know and See you around W.W. remember my user. is the same here.

LambTyler

Hi Mark! I might me making a trade with someone for the fiery dress, but if it doesn’t work out I will let you know. And for the two place settings you can pick which one you want because I am ok with that trade. Let me know and remember that I am Bubblon on webkinz. Lamb

LambTyler

Hey Mark turns out I might be trading my queen of hearts dress as well. Would you mind if I did it for the forest archer dress? So sorry about that. Let me know. Thanks, LT

markg97

Not a problem about the Queen of Hearts Dress hope the trade works out and you just let me know about the Fiery Flamenco Dress and I still have the Aztec Terra Cotta Chair (if the other trade doesn’t work out) and also the Aztec Chiseled Stone Sofa. And about the Place Settings I can trade both for for your Forest Archer Dress, it’s not a problem. Just let me know and See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi Again, I saw on one of your other list “My new Trade List!” something I asked on that page, Okay See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Ya waiting for that comment to go through it probably win a sec lol. If you are ok with that trade I can send the forest dress over than you can send the place settings back. But I will hold the send till I can see the other comment. Lamb

markg97

Okay and I think the other question or statement is on the other post and I’ll be waling for your Gift to arrive and I’ll send them over okay. See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Ok Mark I will send the forest archer dress! Lamb

markg97

Hay Tyler I got your Gift and i’m hoping that those are the right Place Settings if not just send them back and i’ll send the Dress back Okay. See you around W.W. P.S. next time you don’t have to make the Wrapping Paper Special.

LambTyler

The place settings are fine Mark! Thanks! And no worries, I love wrapping paper and sending notes, so I will always but special paper lol! See you around! Lamb

markg97

Okay Tyler, it’s just a thing with me I don’t like having people wasting KC, I don’t know how much y’all have but I try to save others KC as best as I can when sending things over. Okay See you around W.W.

Madukayil

Hiya LT! Thanks so much for the lamps: much appreciated! I had forgotten that I had posted a comment, so when I got your package, I was happily surprised. My friend Mel needed them for her collection, and I think those were the last few she needed. Thanks again! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Hey again LT! I really like the Cotton Candy Hammock, and right now, the only thing from your wishlist I have is the Halloween Headpiece. I’ll keep an eye out for anything else you may need, though. Thanks! –Maddie

LambTyler

Hey Maddie. I will look up some values soon. I know I have been saying that for forever I have just been soo busy. I promise I will do them tomorrow. Thanks for being patient with me!! Lamb

Madukayil

It’s not a problem, Lamb: I don’t mind the wait. Besides, I know what you mean about being so busy–school hit me with a lot more than I was expecting, so it kind of threw me off balance. Thanks for taking the trouble to look up all the values: much appreciated. :) –Maddie

LambTyler

TRADE LIST – PART 2
      RARES
      PALACE PRINCESS
      Princess magic mirror
      Spoiled Royal Side Table
      Bellacourt blooming flower
      NEO GOTHIC
      MEDIEVAL
      Medieval dining chairs
      Medieval coffee table
      Medieval chest
      Crown’s lineage coat of arms
      ANCIENT CIVILIZATION THEME
      Ancient emporer statue
      ALICE IN WONDERLAND
      Whimsical Wonderland wallpaper
      KOOKY SCIENTIST
      Robo handy table
      EGYPTIAN
      Egyptian wallpaper
      Sacred pyramid flooring
      OTHER RARE
      Kinzvision plasma TV
      Stone speedster
      Hand carved lion statue
      PSI
      Frozen tundra treadmill
      Witch’s brew bathtub
      Lap it up pool
      Puppy picnic table
      Poofy poodle chair
      Bakin’ snake stove
      Love pond
      Take it easy trough
      Cocoa basket bed
      Cozy water bed
      Reeds n’ rushes sofa
      Lucky horseshoe fireplace
      Cinnamon bun bed
      Charming cherry bumper
      Leaping dolphin fountain
      Flyin’ high hideaway chair
      Underwater television
      Clownfish clown car
      Pink and white scratching post chair
      Googles scrying pond
      Pawprint dining table
      Peace and loveseat
      Cotton candy hammock
      RETIRED EXCLUSIVES
      Elephant fountain
      Wading pool
      Ribbons and bows tree
      Giant feather
      Ambulance
      Dex dangerous space fighter
      Topsy-turvy window
      Farm tractor
      Propeller place
      Rockin robot digital clock
      Magic carpet
      So mod moped scooter
      Dessert window
      I also have all the current exclusives.
      CHRISTMAS ITEMS
      Hover sleigh
      Santakinz workshop dresser
      High tech stocking stuffer
      Purple Christmas tree
      Rotating festive tree
      Santakins carousel
      Magnificent menorah
      Polar plunge holiday snowglobe
      Curio shop festive gingerbread house
      My wish list will be next after this goes up :) LT

LambTyler

WISHLIST
        WEBKINZNEWZ – CLOTHING: Blue Baby Romper, Cloud Adventure Hoodie, Cloud Adventure Pants, Holly Jolly Sweater, Purple Vampiress Costume Dress, shoes and veil
        WEBKINZNEWZ – ITEMS: Bloomin’ Desk Lamp, Clover Patch (I need a few of these), Framed Adventure Park Map, Hay Bales Lamp, Happy Halloween Banner, Looney Round Rug, Shamrockin’ Guitar, Shamrockin’ Microphone, St. Patty’s Jukebox, Toy Electric Guitar, Winter Wonderland Mirror, Winter Wonderland Window, White Tiger Cub Plushy, Plush Besties
        CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN
        2009: Magic W White Socks, Rubber Ducky, Hanging Mistletoe, Kinzville Gingerbread House, Santakinz (small) Nutcracker
        2010: Mistletoe Mantel, Plumpy Holiday Plush, Holiday Flannel Pajamas Top, Holiday Place Setting, Holiday Tapestry
        2011: PJ Collie Holiday Plush, Holiday Ornament Basket, Festive Place Setting
        CLICK TO WIN AND CLUBHOUSE: Mermaid Bobble head, Catch the Leprechaun Pot of Gold, Lucky Leprechaun Coin Pond, Toy Lizard, Fancy Tuxedo Jacket, Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain, Corn Husk Doll, Maple Leaf Sweater
        POTM: Air Hockey Arcade Unit, Carnival Carousel, Crystal Sea Glass Flooring, Deep Sea Driving Submarine, Kinzville Cuckoo Clock, Lurking Lagoon, Magic Genie Lamp, Newton’s Giant Cradle, Rainbow Shower, Stellar Star Blaster
        RETIRED EXCLUSIVE: Giant Venus flytrap
        RARES – EGYPTIAN: Ancient Pyramid Lamp, Bejeweled Coffee Table, Elegant Egyptian Vanity, Exquisite Egyptian Obelisk, Grand Egyptian Column
        KOOKY SCIENTEST: Kooky walls and floors, Experiment Station 2, 3 and 4, Clock of the Future, Dream-o-Meter Bed, Incubation Chamber, Opus Sofa, Thoughtful Think Tank, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy Box
        AZTEC : Azure Aztec Fridge, Terra Cotta Coffee Table, Terra Cotta Chair, Turquoise Dining Chair, Stone Circle Flooring
        DELUXE CLOTHES: Elegant Victorian Gown, Hypnotic Glasses, Halloween Headpiece, Patriotic Top Hat, Puppy Patrol Shirt, Racing Jacket, Ringmaster’s Blazer, Ringmaster’s Top Hat, Samurai Helmet, Snow Queen Robe
        PROMO: Fancy Balcony, ANY new fall mystery items

Artisticat

Hello there, I am interested in the Bellacourt Blooming Flower and the Princess Magic Mirror (Is it called the Magic Maiden Mirror?) for my mom. :D
          For me I am interested in the following:
          -PSI-
          Cinnamon Bun Bed
          Charming Cherry Bumper
          Peace and Loveseat
          Paw Print Dining Table
          -Retired Exclusives-
          Ambulance
          Farm Tractor
          Propeller Plane
          So-Mod Moped Scooter
          Dex Dangerous Space Fighter

I have the following: Bloomin’ Desk Lamp, Framed Adventure Park Map, Terra Cotta Chair. Bleh, that’s all I have off of your actual wishlist. I’m mostly interested in trading for the things for my mom, first! I can trade all 3 of these items for the 2 Rare items for my mom! I’m going to post my trade list soon, and then perhaps there will be more things you’d like off of there and we can trade for the PSIs and Exclusives!

LambTyler

Hey Arit. Sent you the items for your mom for free. I will check some values and get back to you. Lamb

ibot01

my want list : automotive theme – car hood stove . counter tops (2), toy box my trade list has super beds, Egyptian theme , Aztec theme and train theme. let me know .

LambTyler

Hi ibot! The car theme was retired, but it is probably possible to find the pieces you need in the curio shop, because the retired themes were moved there. And I would love to hear what Egyptian you have, but it is worth more than the car pieces. I will see if I can find them, but let me know if there is anything else off my list you are interested in! Thanks, Lamb

KASSUZY

may have Christmas items. I had the whole theme. I sold it. :’(

LambTyler

Aww that’s too bad about the Christmas items. Let me know if you find any though, I will hold the psi for you! LT

dogfish

Lamb good news, I got the doll replaced. I will try to help you get the new theme, maybe not all, but enough to make a room, and maybe you can use some purple Halloween items in there. TTYL DF

LambTyler

Ok maybe that sounded rude pretty sure I know what theme your talking about so thanks that would be awesome!! LOL, Lamb

SnowFawn

I’m so sorry this is horribly off-topic, but hello dogfish! Thought I’d check back up on Webkinz, I missed you! I came back to see if you wanted any of my remaining items, because I don’t go on Webkinz anymore and I’d love to see someone use them. <3 SnowFawn <3

dogfish

HI Leigh, we miss you so much. “We” is me and friendly of course. LOL I never see cutie ace any more either, it’s so sad when we grow up, isn’t it. Sad for us younger guys anyway when we don’t see our bffs anymore. Sure, you can send anything you like, I still gift when I can, and seldom trade. If you need to add any accounts, I am kinzfire, discovermoon, luckykinz12, and starlightglow. Thanks for leaving me a post and I hope you are have a great life. I am so glad to have known you, even for a little while, Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.