My (long overdue) updated trade list and wish list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My (long overdue) updated trade list and wish list!

This topic contains 149 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

TRADE LIST – PART 1
    WEBKINZNEWZ – CLOTHING:
    Zodiac Air shoes, pants, shirt and hat
    Zodiac Earth shirt, hat, pants and shoes
    Road trip yellow shirt and hat
    Road trip red shirt and hat
    Springtime Cardigan
    Springtime leather skirt
    Girl cave explorer top and skirt
    Team lug shirt
    Turquoise ruffled skirt, turquoise hoodie and turquoise flats
    Turquoise one piece summer shorts
    Cloud tuxedo jacket
    WEBKINZNEWZ – ITEMS
    Magnolia tree
    Green stage light
    Vases of pink petunia’s
    Pretty pink roses
    Glowing lamp
    Blooming coffee table
    Nafaria potted vine
    Nafaria House candelabra
    Alyssa House candelabra
    Nafaria plush
    Touring van
    2011 touring van
    2012 touring van
    Tangerine chair, toy box and lamp
    Blue striped chair, toy box, lamp and dining table
    Rose Zircon birthstone gem lamp
    Garnet birthstone gem lamp
    Amethyst birthstone gem lamp
    Aquamarine birthstone gem lamp
    Diamond birthstone gem lamp
    Sapphire birthstone gem lamp
    May birthstone gem lamp
    Alexandrite birthstone gem lamp
    PJ Collie framed poster
    Lavender love letters
    Nibbles Camcorder
    Alex ‘Kinz plushie
    Cowabelle ‘Kinz plushie
    Roberta ‘Kinz plushie
    Nibbles ‘Kinz plushie
    Cancer Symbol wall decoration
    Gemeni Symbol wall decoration
    Virgo Symbol wall decoration
    PROMO
    Watermelon hat
    Watermelon skirt
    DELUXE CLOTHES
    Nutcracker prince jacket
    Googly Eyeglasses
    Forest Archer dress
    Wildflower Headdress
    Wizard school professor’s robe
    Queen of hearts gown
    Patriotic Tuxedo Jacket
    Fiery flamenco dress
    CLICK TO WIN AND CLUBHOUSE
    Peaceful Meadow Window
    Pink beret
    Yellow chick plushie
    Celebrate spring teacup
    Starlight Head Wreath, robe and sandals
    Stylish City dress
    Rockin’ Reindeer Sweater
    Winterfest Pajama Pants
    Fire log rack
    Fire log basket
    Once this posts the second half of my trade list will come :) LT

coldbear1321

Hi LT!!! I was Interested in the following items: Girl Cave Explorer outfit, Purple Vampiress, Puppy Picnic Table, And the cotton candy hammock :D Please LMK If you need anything specific for these! Add Me On webkinz @ coldbear1321! HAve a Great Day and plz LMK If any of these are taken, on hold, or traded! Ty :D

LambTyler

Hi coldbear! I have all the items you listed except the purple vampires and the cotton candy hammock. As for what I want, if you could find anything off my wish list, I can look up some values, so really I would appreciate it if you just looked at that. Thanks, LT

cat161161

my wish is 4 the may birthday gem lamp my granmother was born in may and I ben look 4 some time, can you trad with me my name is cat1611

dogfish

HI sent the lamps, enjoy, DF

sorry I didn’t look at other comments so I don’t know if anyone else has it, but I have the shamrockin’ microphone, and I have been looking everywhere for the alexandrite lamp!!! If you already gave it away, I am also interested in these: celebrate spring teacup, lavender love letters, charming cherry bumper,alex kinz plushie, nibbles kinz pluhsie, charming cherry bumper, cowabelle kinz plushie, and roberta kinz plushie, tell me if you haven’t already gotten the microphone, thanks :)

cutieny2008

Hello! I have the lavender love letters and a celebrate spring teacup, if Lamb has already traded hers.

LambTyler

Hi I am super interested in your microphone! And sure I have the alexandrite lamp! The microphone is worth 5000 and the alexandrite lamp is also worth 5000. So would you like to do that trade? I can also throw in the nibbles kinz plushie if you want. Add me at Bubblon. Thanks, LT

Hi Lamb, do you have two autumn balcony windows and the iridescent tub from fall mystery? If not, that’s ok. Have a sweet weekend! ~ sugar rush princess

LambTyler

Hey sweet cupcake. I don’t have either of those for trade at the moment sorry. LT

Hi LambTyler! That’s alright. If you’re still interested in my corn husk doll , I’m willing to trade it with you. I have 4 dolls, and will keep two for myself, and maybe trade two: one for you and one for dogfish because they lost theirs. What deluxe clothes do you still have on your trade list? I’m interested in the queen of hearts gown. Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

oh wait: did dogfish already get their doll replaced?

LambTyler

Wow 4 dolls! That’s pretty amazing lol. Yes dogfish did get hers replaced, and if you do keep two make sure you don’t trade them! I do still have the queen of hearts gown, and I can also put in the ambulance. I know the values are kind of off, but it is up to you. LMK, Thanks, LT

dogfish

Hi sweetcupcake, JLMK what you want for your doll. I have just about anything you may want or need. Please add me at pricelessvault, just tell me which PSI you need, or promo, or priceless. If it sounds fair, I’ll just send. I will gift the doll, TY DF

dogfish

Hi cupcake, I didn’t read this reply until now, so never mind, good luck trading with Lamb and arti. I will now just back off, LOL Hope you get some of the items you need, DF

Artisticat

~gasp~ I’ve been looking for a Corn Husk doll foreeeeeeeeeeeeeever! If you want to trade another one, I have a trading forum up. I know it’s worth a ton, so I’ll be glad to send you a bunch of items in return! (I look up values all the time. I’ll send you 20 items if that’s what it takes!) It’s one of the items I’ve been looking for the most (As I am mainly a plush collector on Webkinz and I qualify it as something like that) If you’d like me to post a trade list of items I have, feel free to let me know! (Also Lamb if you don’t mind me posting, as you know it’s quite long). If you want to keep them, that’s totally fine. ^^ I’ve been keeping an eye on this forum, especially since I saw you had a corn husk doll. I thought you only had one, so I was going to let you trade with LT, but now I found out you have 4. xD

Hi LambTyler and Artisticat! First of all, LambTyler, can we trade one corn husk doll for the gown and ambulance? Second of all, Artisticat, you can post a list of items you have if you want, and also, I have a lot of plushies. Which other ones do you want? I might have them/it. I have other stuff too, but I’m not deluxe. I’ll give you my wish list since it’s very short: palatial platform, puppy patrol car, rapid rescue fire truck, victorian hat, victorian gown, asian headdress, country sensation stage, diamond piano, fall mystery bathtub and window, and big bark clock tower. If you don’t have any of these items, or if you have them, but you don’t want to trade them, that’s ok. :) I’ll look at your trade list too. By the way, LambTyler and Artisticat, I will only be trading ONE corn husk doll with each of you, and I will KEEP the other two for myself, and never EVER trade them. Also, if there is anyone else seeking a corn husk doll, sorry, but my own two dolls are not for trade. Sorry about that. My username is VBS123 if you two want to trade with me. Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

LambTyler

Ok sweet cupcake. That is great to here that you will never ever be trading your other to corn husk dolls LOL. There value will continue to go up, and I am barely matching it now. I will add your VBS123 account if I don’t have it and send over the gown and the ambulance. I will also keep an eye out for other items on your list because the values did not add up. Thanks, Lamb

Artisticat

@Sweetcupcake16 Hey there Sweet! I see you’ve had long discussions about the Corn Husk Doll with LT and DF and that you’re debating trading it or not. That’s totally fine if you choose not to trade them! They are your items, after all. ^^ The other plush Items I am looking for are: Boris Plush Toy, Rafi Plush Toy, Valentine’s Tubby Tummies Bear, Arte Holiday Plush, & Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear. These plush (Except for the first two) are ALSO worth a lot when it comes to trading value. If you have any of these or are still interested in trading with me the corn husk doll, let me know! I would post my trade list, but I don’t want to clog up Lambs trade thread with a long list if you’re undecided. ^^ I checked your wishlist and sadly I don’t have any of those items in my possession. I do have lots of other rare items and retired items and things of that nature, so once you make a decision let me know! Thanks~ Arti.

LambTyler

OMG Artisticat stop saying stuff about clogging up someone else’s forum LOL. Its really not my forum, I just created a page. It really doesn’t matter to me how much you put on it. Use it all you want! ;) Lamb

Skylar80

Um, could i trade haunted house walls (purple) for the forest archer dress? Thanks

LambTyler

Becky I don’t know if you will read this but I wanted to say a huge thank you for the gifts you sent! All of them were very helpful in my rooms!! Let me know if there is ever anything you need that I can send you!! Thanks, Lamb

LambTyler

I would love to trade that but one, I don’t know if I still have the dress, but I will check, and two, the walls would be worth more than the dress. Is there anything else you might want? Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.