My new trade list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My new trade list!

This topic contains 62 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

TRADE LIST – PART 1
    WEBKINZNEWZ – CLOTHING
    Zodiac Air shoes, pants, shirt and hat
    Zodiac Earth shirt, hat, pants and shoes
    Road trip yellow shirt and hat
    Road trip red shirt and hat
    Good to be the king dress
    Springtime laced heels
    Springtime Cardigan
    Springtime leather skirt
    Girl cave explorer top, skirt and hat
    Team lug shirt
    Team Sera shirt
    Turquoise ruffled skirt, turquoise hoodie and turquoise flats
    Turquoise one piece summer shorts
    Cloud tuxedo jacket
    WEBKINZNEWZ – ITEMS
    Magnolia tree
    Green stage light x2
    Vases of pink petunia’s x3
    Pretty pink roses x3
    Glowing lamp x2
    Blooming coffee table x6
    Nafaria potted vine x2
    Nafaria House candelabra x5
    Alyssa House candelabra x5
    Nafaria plush x5
    Touring van x2
    2011 touring van
    2012 touring van x3
    Tangerine chair
    Blue striped chair x4
    Rose Zircon birthstone gem lamp
    Garnet birthstone gem lamp
    Amethyst birthstone gem lamp
    Aquamarine birthstone gem lamp
    Diamond birthstone gem lamp
    Sapphire birthstone gem lamp
    May birthstone gem lamp
    Alexandrite birthstone gem lamp
    PJ Collie framed poster
    Lavender love letters
    Nibbles Camcorder
    Alex ‘Kinz plushie
    Cowabelle ‘Kinz plushie
    Roberta ‘Kinz plushie
    Nibbles ‘Kinz plushie
    Cancer Symbol wall decoration
    Gemeni Symbol wall decoration
    PROMO
    Rainbow fountain of wow
    Watermelon hat
    Watermelon skirt
    Summer rose leggings
    DELUXE CLOTHES
    Nutcracker prince jacket
    Googly Eyeglasses
    Forest Archer dress
    Wildflower Headdress
    Wizard school professor’s robe
    Queen of hearts gown
    Patriotic Tuxedo Jacket
    Once this posts the second half of my trade list will come :) LT

Madukayil

Hallo! I have the DJ headphones, as well as some other things from your list. I’m really interested in your girl cave explorer outfit pieces. Would you be willing to work something out if I add to my side? I’ll take a look around for other items from your , and will you an update soon. Thank you!

LambTyler

Sure!! And if you want to do the girl cave outfit for DJ that would be great! But I don’t have the shoes to the girl outfit just so you know. What is your username, I will add you? Thanks, LT

Madukayil

If that is a fair deal for you, I am absolutely fine with it. My user is same as here, only I go by the nickname Maddie. Is your user LambTyler?

LambTyler

That is a fair deal to me, if anything I would like to ask you that question because DJ is worth more than that outfit. Do you mind that? My username is Bubblon not lambtyler. You can call me Lamb though. Let me know if that trade ok for YOU. Thanks, Lamb

abc123abc456

Hi! I have the St. Patty’s Jukebox. I’d really like your caketop chair for it if you’re willing to do that.

LambTyler

Hmm I’m not sure, I kind of like that chair LOL. But I will check the values and get back to you. Thanks, LT

Blueice881

I have the looney rug and the aztec fire pit.

LambTyler

Awesome! What would you need for either of them? Also what is your username so I can add you? Thanks, LT

I have A LOT of these items but I’m not sure which ones I’m willing to trade . . . Do you have the purple spiderweb witch hat, POTM crystalline pond, POTM flying saucer, POTM volcano geyser, orange camo shirt, or rare elf hat?

LambTyler

Hi! Out of the things you want I don’t think I have any. But it depends if I am willing to trade my pet of the month items lol. Can you please tell me which items you have? Thanks, LT

I have the toy lizard and some POM and Egyptian items that I’m not sure I want to trade, so I guess I’ll just look at your trading list again to see if there’s anything you could trade me for the lizard.

LEG11

I would like to trade Hypnotic Glasses, Domo Roboto Dresser, Dream-o-Meter Bed, Donut plant seeds :) plz tell me what u r looking for and we can make a deal Thnx ~LEG11~

dogfish

Hi peaches, I didn’t know if my bff Becky had those vans, so I just sent. I didn’t need anything in return and will be sending your items back, Hope I remember what they were, LOL DF

LambTyler

Hi dogfish! I haven’t opened your package from a while ago cause I can’t get on much right now. But thank you ahead of time! Let me know if there is anything on my list you need. Thanks, LT

dogfish

Hi lamb, where have you been? Camp? I was gone for a week to camp. You are welcome for what ever is in the box, LOL can’t remember that far back, TTYL DF

LambTyler

Hi! I know you were at camp. I sent you a bunch of letters in WW the day you came back hoping to talk to you but then I had to go lol. And yes I guess that package did come a long time ago… :P Anyways can’t wait to talk to you in WW again. Also do you have any extra skater cat outfits cause I missed that? I think I have the pants but I will check. Thanks, LT

LambTyler

Hiya! I don’t know if you are listing what you want or have but if its what you have I need everything but the donut seeds. If you want to know what I have just look at my trade lists on the first page. Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.