My new wish list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My new wish list!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

cheekie722

This is my wish list currently, i mainly want the gem psi items listed first but if you have any others feel free to let me know. Ill post a trading list after my wish list goes through. Btw my username is mrmerk, so feel free to add me :).

amythest bed psi
    garnet psi furniture
    icy tower lookout psi
    emerald tv psi
    aquamarine lamp psi
    opal psi furniture
    bamboo chute slide psi
    Peridot Table Set psi
    rockerz puppy pants psi
    topaz sink/toilet psi
    amber armchair psi
    zircon sofa psi

Arctic Airplane
    Cocoa Power Shower
    Sand Dune Buggy
    Red-Hooded Riding Car
    Double Decker Bus
    Heated Hound Hot Tub
    Jack-O-Lantern Chair
    Rooster Roadster
    Rockhopper Chopper
    Muddy Motorcycle
    frosty snow making machine
    Flying Saucer
    Neo gothic chairsx2
    Kinectimals Island ATV
    Ultimate Challenge Sports Car
    Zum Cloud Car

Hi there Merk. Unfortunately I don’t have anything on your wish list, but I will make an offer anyway. I am interested in the Spooky Cobweb Bed, Chocolate Egg Fridge, Wooden Trough Bathtub, Autumn Paw Print Window. I am also interested in the Gothic Window, but not sure if I have anything valuable enough to get that too. Things I have to trade are: I have a 2 wardrobe boxes where you can choose from Wonderful Webkinz Wardrobe, Fantastic Fall Wardrobe, Spectacular Pink Wardrobe, or Magnificent Antique Wardrobe. Violet Persian Rug, Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ, Rainbow Fountain of WOW, rainy day window, golden hippo fridge, royal banquet chair, luxury hot tub, theater screen, ancient wading pool, Quetzalcoatl’s Chamber Bed. PSI – true blue birdbath, shaggy yorkie couch, beautiful blush treadmill, budgie striped sofa. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks

dogfish

Hey cheekie could you please send mom the horse tub, thanks DF

cheekie722

ya i did and i sent her the horse fireplace psi and the berry farm window :)

Thanks Cheekie and DF. She was absolutely thrilled with her new horse items and window. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Merk – Thanks for the items. My little niece is going to be so surprised tomorrow. I really appreciate it. ~MORHB~

cheekie722

i like the fountain of wow, what would you want for that? Btw i sent you my only wooden trough bathtub, dont have another one of those if you were wanting another :p

dogfish

Hey buddy, look for me later. I have something for you. I don’t see a wolf yet, what’s up? Tell me in the CH. Thanks for sending the horse items, DF

cheekie722

Sorry was trying to think of a name lol

@ Cheekie – No, I didn’t want another. I really appreciate it. I sent it to my little niece who just started playing. She needed help making a horse room, so I figured I would help. DF just passed the word along. Thanks again. I would like either the bed or the window. I will send to you, then you can decide what you want to send back. I left a little list of what I was interested in, so if you still have any of it, you can choose. Will that work?

cheekie722

What if i send you the bed and a gothic window for the fountain? Also i saw your wish list, i think i have a couple extras of those items, if i do ill be more then glad to send over. Good luck :)

You’re awesome cheekie. I will send the fountain soon. Thanks a bunch for everything.

Hi there. I have the Emerald TV and Cocoa Power Shower. I’m mainly looking for other estore psi for the TV (specifically the Three Ring Swing or Taste Tester Fountain), and other cool psi or Sig. (I can always add) for the Shower. LMK, thanks!

LambTyler

Hi cheeckie. I am sorry about the day we were trading for some stuff. I think I was being a little bit greedy and that’s why you left. I don’t know if you are upset at me or not but I’m sorry. And I don’t know if you deleted me or not but you aren’t on my friend’s list anymore so I added you again. Please accept. I would love to trade the walls and floors I had for just those 2 Halloween items if you want. And never forget that if I am suggesting a trade that is three for two, you can always ask for me to add something and I will. I hope to trade with you again. Thanks. ~Lamb♥Tyler~

Hey cheekie, I have the bamboo chute slide, I saw on your other list you had the bed of Pharohs. Do you still have it? Thanks!

cheekie722

Yea i still have it, if you want to do that trade, go ahead and add me and well try to work something out. You can either send to me or just try to catch me on and we can meet in a trading room. Just let me know, look forward to hearing from you!

That sounds good to me. What’s your UN? If you would rather us send or go to a trading room either way is fine with me.

cheekie722

my username is mrmerk, and either way is find for me also, you could either just send to me and ill send the bed or if you wait until you see me online we could meet in a trading room.

cheekie722

Trade list

***RARES***exalted armories, Ascended princess throne, Fancy fountain, golf cart, neo gothic bookshelf, neo gothic grandfather clock, kings guard suit of armor, friendly face flower, ancient brazer, elegant victorian fountain, entitled tapestries, royal estate bed, emperors dining throne, bed of the pharoahs, chiseled stone sofa, terra cotta chair, eat me cake table, mad hatter tea table, bellacourt blooming flower, sultan settee, imperial side table, medieval side table***PSI*** lily pad bad, cave bed, wacky eucalypus tv, lord of the pond throne, wooden trough bathtub, tree frog trampoline, puggy bark-o-lounger, googles scrying pond, wilds of the jungle sofa, wetlands pond bathtub, fuzzy creature couch, rabbit eared television, autumn paw print window, far north sliegh, rock ledge bed ,fortune telling pig statue, rockin’ croc swamp storage***OTHERS*** pink salon chair, glam boutique floor lamp, crystalline pond, circle of friends topiaries, king of the castle superbed, fantasy coach superbed, golden apple tree, flowerey greenhouse, amethyst geode, giant gift box, rainbow coffee table, egg holder loveseat, propeller plane, magic carpet, 4-wheel atv, webkinz wishing well, trading card chair, trading card sofa, barrel of berries fridge, jam makers stove, chocolate egg fridge, 1000 kinzcash coins, 90/80/75% off coupons, wild water ski, salt water aqua table, elephant fountain, take flight superbed, hamster habbit lamp, safe and sound minilocker, monster under the bed superbed, over the rainbow superbed, night light flower superbed, giant sandwhich table, bumper car, ice resurfacer, royal cat bed, swan boat car, jumbleberry bean bag, willows tree, dining out table, yoga ball bed, sweet dreams bed, bulldozer, dex dangerous landing pad, kinzcash coin table, compass side table, purple christmas tree, ice cream bar fridge, lavish limousine, ice cream sundae superbed, high tech stocking stuffer, moolah mountain window, webkinz window, antique fashion mirror, sensational water spinner, small red christmas tree, zangos chocolate fountain, sugarberry wall clock, fluffintons marble bust, poison patch wreath, big city window, artic window, sparkling gem poster, gemini symbol wall decoration, enchanted mushroom lamp, autograph signing station, sapphire bathtub, nafarias potted vines, ancient aztec stone statue***CLOTHING*** gathered lime pants, rockinz mohawk, snowyface stickers, viking helmet, cowboy mini boots, elephant hat, feet, and pants, lion hat , pants, and shirt, webkinz crown of wonder, silly skeleton mask, full ladybug costume, reindeer glasses, bee tee, pants, antennas, red hooded dress, blue bandana, snow globe hat, vampire costume, frankenkinz cap, zombie face paint, webkinz gown, princess cloak, rusty red team hat, springtime dress, hot pink studded shades, webkinz tiara, starlight robe, headband, and shoes, umbrella hat, star sweet hat, green full length hoodie, one piece summer shorts, beautiful blue ball gown, sunshine swimsuit top and bottom, long knit sweater, lovely lavender dress, polarberry pants, amethyst tiara, holiday bomber jacket, sequin hemmed jeans, magical forest pants, candy corn witch dress, hat, boots, alyssa’s starry dress, full zodiac air costume, fallen leaves headband, holiday house coat, daredevil helmet, green kinz krinkle pants, cloud hat/boots, full diving bell outfit, nafarias purple slippers, full black ninja, lilac sparkle party dress, masquerade gown, red festive fleece pajama top/bottom, goblin mask, full dwarf costume, watermelon top, candy factory overalls, racing helmet, summer rose leggings , ruby red slippers, panda t-shirt, cloud tuxedo jacket ***HOLIDAY***santakinz christmas chair, santakinz desk, santakinz workshop dresser, jolly holliday dining table, cursed cradle, all hallows stove, spooky cobweb bed, cursed cradle bed, purple pumpkin dining table, gargoyle chairs, tombstone chair, jack o’ chair, spooky cobweb bed, turtle wadling pool, gothic window, giant spider webs, spooky spider webs

Becky71W

If you didn’t like the Black Ninja Costume I sent you, you could have sent it back to me and I could’ve sent you something else : )

cheekie722

well i had just gotten that costume right before you sent me and was going to send it back, but then my one friend said she might want it, but i never heard back from her and i guess i just forgot to send back :p. Ill go ahead and send back now so you can give to someone who needs it :). Also, i remember you saying you have lots of rockerz and theres a couple rockerz i need. I need the rockerz white sneakerz, hi top black boots, and full rockerz puppy outfit. If you still have any of those and you see something on my list you like let me know and we can trade :). If not then all well, thanks again for everything!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.