My new wish list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My new wish list!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

cheekie722

This is my wish list currently, i mainly want the gem psi items listed first but if you have any others feel free to let me know. Ill post a trading list after my wish list goes through. Btw my username is mrmerk, so feel free to add me :).

amythest bed psi
    garnet psi furniture
    icy tower lookout psi
    emerald tv psi
    aquamarine lamp psi
    opal psi furniture
    bamboo chute slide psi
    Peridot Table Set psi
    rockerz puppy pants psi
    topaz sink/toilet psi
    amber armchair psi
    zircon sofa psi

Arctic Airplane
    Cocoa Power Shower
    Sand Dune Buggy
    Red-Hooded Riding Car
    Double Decker Bus
    Heated Hound Hot Tub
    Jack-O-Lantern Chair
    Rooster Roadster
    Rockhopper Chopper
    Muddy Motorcycle
    frosty snow making machine
    Flying Saucer
    Neo gothic chairsx2
    Kinectimals Island ATV
    Ultimate Challenge Sports Car
    Zum Cloud Car

@ DF – you’re absolutely right. I just found the WIGEV recently and have checked out values of certain things. I was shocked. So, @ cheekie. are you sure there was nothing else from my lists that you are interested in? If there is anything, let me know and I will send it to you. Check out my forum called New Trading List, there are a couple lists there. ~mom~

Hello. I’m interested in your Autograph Signing Station. Off of your wishlist, I do have the Emerald TV, however if you didn’t want to trade for that, I could also make a list of whatever else may interest you. LMK, thanks!

dogfish

Hey buddy, did I send you the muddy motorcycle? I hope so, because I can’t find it anywhere. PLMK and see you soon, I have amber chair and shower. Need to see updated wish list soon. DF

cheekie722

If you add me I’m sure we could work something out, my username is mrmerk. I have the emerald tv but i would like another one, so if you want to do that trade i can.

LambTyler

Hi cheekie! I don’t know if you read my post above but I just wanted to say I’m sorry. Hope we can still be friends ;) I was wondering if you still wanted to trade the nafaria walls and floors for the gothic window and the tombstone chair (because you did before I got greedy and asked for more :( sorry). I am also interested in your black ninja costume. Would the Garnet desk chair be enough for that? Otherwise I can add. Thanks soo much! ~Lamb♥Tyler~ :)

cheekie722

I sent you a request back i believe if i spelt your name right. I just didn’t like when you were getting in my business with dogfish, so i kinda got mad and blocked you. I just over reacted, i sent you a request back though but since i blocked not sure how to undo that. I’m sorry too for being so mean about the situation.

LambTyler

Its ok I guess we both feel a little bit guilty but I think it is my fault and I am sorry. I shouldn’t have been getting in your business. I don’t think you can add someone again after you blocked them so I will add you from a different account. Is the trade for the nafaria walls and floors for gothic window and tombstone chair still on? And also I asked if the garnet desk chair was enough for the black ninja costume? Can’t wait to see you in Webkinz world again :)

cheekie722

I got the walls and floors now from actually star trading. Also, i sent my black ninja costume back to becky because i have another one and i want to keep the one i have.

dogfish

Hey friends, you need to check your values, that old Halloween stuff is all worth over 100,000 in KC. If you trade, it helps to know your values for a fair trade for both traders. DF

LambTyler

Hi cheekie, I don’t know if you read my post above but I want to sum it up; I’m sorry. I hope we can still be friends ;) I wanted to know if the trade for the nafaria floor and walls for the gothic window and the tombstone chair was still on? I am also interested in your black ninja costume. Would the Garnet Desk chair be enough for it? Otherwise I can add something. Please reply! Thanks :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.