My Pink Poodle’s Gift Box won’t give me the PSI!

Home Forums Questions – Archives My Pink Poodle’s Gift Box won’t give me the PSI!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

TinaKitty24

Help! I adopted a lil’ kinz Pink Poodle about 5 months ago and the Gift box won’t give me the PSI!! The gift box is stuck in my dock. Every time I drag it into my room a message says ” Cannot connect to Webkinz World.” and it logs me out. :( Anyone know what to do? TinaKitty24 ^•ᴥ•^

Lamb, Atom, same exact glitch its obnoxious but I deal with it XD

Atomton

Hi Lamb, what is Ganz e-mail adress? I got the same thing as TinaKitty, only with a Tawny Pup. I think I won it on the wheel of wow last year? What should I do?-Atom

LambTyler

Your welcome TinaKitty. And Atom I have the tawny pup gift box as well. I don’t if they will let this comment through with an email in it, so I won’t write one. But if you go to the webkinz home page, there is a button that says customer support you can click on, you should be able to find an e-mail somewhere there. LMK if you don’t, cause if you can’t I will try to help you more. Lamb

Atomton

Hi Lamb, is it ok if I just leave it how it is now? I mean is it worth going through the hassle if it doesn’t affect my play that much?-Atom

LambTyler

Of course you can leave it Atom! The box doesn’t do anything but take up space, so if you are not worried or don’t need that one less spot in your dock LOL of course its fine! Lamb

LambTyler

Hello Tina Kitty! The gift box is probably a glitch item. These things sometimes get into our docks and can’t be moved, sold, eaten traded, opened or anything. The only way to get them out is to e-mail ganz and ask them to remove it. LT

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.