My trade list :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My trade list :)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Hi this is my trade list: things I have…. deluxe monthly clothes, ketchup hat, cloud dress and hat, Webkinz beauty dress (pretty panda psi),sugarplum princess dress (sugarplum monkey psi),designer dress (pizzazy puppy psi),lion costume hat, Christmas tree hat, Nafaria slippers, Rockstar sunglass (shuts), big black belt, icing on the cake gazebo, tyrannical rex slide, beetle bee helicopter, Howling ridge (sig. timber wolf psi), and lots of common psi’s… My wants: Merry Melodies hat, licorice dress, Plumpy’s glasses, Cloud adventure wings, white rabbit ears, Halloween hat, and Santakinz Reindeer antlers :)

Sorry traded it a while back but thanks for the interest :)

birdseye11

I am interested in your Icing on The Cake Gazebo. I don’t have any of the items listed. Is there anything else you would want for it? -birdseye-

ladygaudiel

hi alpineleopard is an amanda panda dress enough for a piece of deluxe clothing? I’m also interested in the enchanted elven pipe organ. Is there anything on my trade list i can trade you for that? or maybe the amanda panda dress and other things for the organ? PLMK ~ladygaudiel

I already traded for a dress yesterday sorry :(

I have a lot more for trade but this is the best but I also have the enchanted elven organ :)

I also desperately need a forest dress from webkinz friends :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.