my trade list!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives my trade list!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

kaida24

Hi I am kaida24 and i don’t have the best items to trade but here I go………… spirit squad uniform and pom poms, super hero outfit, camo tank top, snow globe ha,t diner waitress dress, dragon queen robe, lumberjack coat, bunny top hats, 1 blue & 1 pink jumble berry hat, toothy bunny mask, good as gold headband, rad rainbow overalls, butterfly wing belt, cave explorer outfit, cloud outfit, 3d glasses, rock garden egg holder, love seat, stone temple walls, ace of clubs divider, whimsical wonderland flooring, and I have more items as well.. I am looking for melody, gem, cars, priceless, promo, shuts, slips, and any other rad and awesome items ….please comment below and friend me if you want to trade …thanks!!

kaida24

of course!!! what would you offer for them? (they aren’t really worth anything on my list ) i just don’t want wshop or kinzstyle! and please add me! thanks And i get new stuffs daily so my list changes often!

Madukayil

Hello! I’m just wondering if you would be able to take a look at my trade list? It’s on my forum, called “Maddie’s Trade/Wish List.” My first trade list is on the first page, at the very top, and my second trade list is somewhere on page 8, maybe in the middle. I hope you don’t mind taking the time to do so. Sorry if its any trouble, and thanks for your time! –Maddie

Madukayil

Hello! I’m actually interested in your butterfly wing belt. Is there anything other than the items on your wishlist I can trade you for them? If not, just let me know, and I’ll what I can do. Thanks! –Maddie :)

kaida24

hey Madukayil im sorry i only have the shirt hat and shoes ….are you interested in anything else?

Madukayil

Hello! I’m just wondering if you have the wings to the cloud costume? If so, I would love to trade you slips/shuts or something else for them. Thanks!! –Maddie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.