My trade list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My trade list!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I have everything except coins/coupons and food for trade. Hope you find something you like! here it is: Clothing: cowboy mini boots, solar suit pants, free ride zingoz hat, jumbo sunglasses (loot bag item), despicably blue overalls, road trip 2013 hat, googly goggles, dunce cap (retired loot bag),and magic w face stickers (loot bag). Furniture: magic w street sign, electric green chair,curvy turn street tile, rocket ship wallpaper, OLD kids dresser, Dog theme hydrant, country cabinet, rocket ship flooring, scientific trophy pedestal, blue striped dining table, parking street tile, and baseball wallpaper. Objects:party banner, petal teapot, makeup kit, Boogers times tables poster, pixie dust pouch, Ms. Cowoline plushies, space cow poster, OLD kids wall shelf, OLD kids gumball machine, framed picture of Sera,and Cash Cow poster.I hope you all see something you like. Feel free to make any offer. Thanks! =^,^= kittycupcake=^,^=

Atomton

Hi, jesusismylord! I could send you a pixie dust pouch for free!! I have 2, and would be glad to send you one! See you soon on WW!!

Hi! I’m interested in the framed picture of sera and the cash cow poster and possibly the pixie dust pouch. Thanks! I’m JesusismyLord on webkinz!

cuddlyfur1

Hi! I would like your pixie dust pouch. Do you want any rare clothes? I have all the rare clothes except the clown suit. Ask for anyone! P.S.- I have extra fairy princess ball gowns. :)

cutieny2008

Hi, cuddlyfur. Just friend me (my UN is the same as here) and I can send you the Pixie Dust pouch for free. :D Have a nice day!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.