My Updated Wish List/ Trade List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My Updated Wish List/ Trade List

This topic contains 60 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi Y’all This is my WISHLIST, I’ll come out with my Trade list once this goes through Moderation Okay. I’m looking for………… CLOTHES: the Whole Vampiress Costume (Dress, Veil, Shoes) and the Sailor Suit Dress and Cap. (long shots but hopeful) and the Fiery Flamenco Dress P.O.T.M.: Lurking Lagoon…………. P.S.I:. Burrowing Cliff-Side Slide (Signature Black Footed Ferrets)……….. RARES: Hand Sculpted Statue, Victorian Garden Chair, and the Secluded Garden Bench (from the Victorian Garden Theme) and from the ADVENTURE PARK the Celestial S’more Campsite (Bengal Tiger Grand Prize) and the Fresh Water Waterfall Wall (Chimpanzee Grand Prize) . That’s All for now. and See y’all around W.W.

Atomton

Hi Mark, do you still need the Lurking Lagoon? if so I got you covered, however I have to wait to see if Lamb wants it first because well I offered it to Lamb first! If Lamb doesn’t need it anymore then it will go to you. I would like the Stellar Star Blaster, or the slide PSI you mentioned but only if we trade! Have a nice day and peace be with you always!-Atom

markg97

Hi Atom, Yes I still need the Lurking Lagoon and I still have both items (just let me know which one you want), and I know LambTyler (were friends) may need it, so if the trade doesn’t work out let me know. My username is markg97 (same here) and See you around W.W.

tammy9

Hi markg97, my daughter is interested in your Egyptian mummy costume, xray costume and blue dining chair. Unfortunately she doesn’t have any items that you are looking for but she is deluxe so if there are clothes that you are interested in let me know. Her user name is 5447472.

markg97

Hi Tammy, I hope your daughter likes the Persian Flooring I sent over, i hope it helped with her room theme anyway , I still have both, and about the Mummy Costume I only have the body suit I don’t have the Shoes/Mask that goes with it (sorry) and the X-ray Suit is a one piece suit, if you still want to trade for them, I am looking for a Elegant Ribbon Hat, if not I’m open to offers. Just let me know and See you around W.W.

tammy9

Yes she loves the Persian flooring. She’s still working on that room theme but it looks great. She doesn’t have the Elegant Ribbon hat unfortunately. She has the body for the mummy so she was hoping for the mask and shoes. Is there any other deluxe clothing that isn’t e-store that you are looking for?

markg97

Hi Tammy, Sorry about the mummy suit, I do have a Persian Theme item on the trade list that she may need, and Sorry I don’t have the Dining Chair and about the X-ray Suit I did kinda update my list on the first page once it goes through moderation again if she doesn’t have anything from that list I’ll see if I need anything from the KinzStyle Shop. Okay and See you around W.W.

cutieny2008

Hi! I’m interested in your Alyssa Starry Dress and maybe Seashell shoes, but I don’t have anything off your wants list. Is there anything else you’d like for those items? PLMK Thanks!

markg97

Hey cutie, Okay sense you don’t have anything from my wishlist I am looking for any Deluxe Clothes if you don’t have any of those I’m open to offers. Just let me know my username in W.W. is markg97 (same here) and See you around W.W.

cutieny2008

Hey! I don’t have any Deluxe clothes for trade ATM, but would you like Brilliant Ballgown (PSI), Spirit Squad Uniform (PSI), Lilac Sparkle Party Dress, or Springtime Dress? I don’t know if I have other for trade right now because I’m not in my account. PLMK

markg97

Hi cutie, I would like your Brilliant Ballgown (PSI) for the Dress Okay and Let me know about the Shoes, my Username is markg97 (same here), I prefer KinzPost if you don’t mind it, and may you please send first so I know how i’m sending it too. Thanks and See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi cutie, I would like your Brilliant Ballgown (PSI) for the Dress Okay and Let me know about the Shoes, send me a friend request at markg97 (same here), I prefer KinzPost if you don’t mine, it and may you please send first so I know how i’m sending it too. Thanks and See you around W.W.

cutieny2008

Hi! I would love to do that trade. I’ll add you ASAP, and just so you know, my UN is the same as here too. I am fine with sending first, and will let you know the stuff I have for trade for the shoes. Thanks so much!

markg97

Okay cutie, (sorry about the double post I don’t know how that happened) anyway, I sent you a friend request hope you get it and when you send them I’ll send the Dress Thanks for stopping by and See you around W.W.

cutieny2008

Hi again! I have Fred Rover’s Blazer, Blue Polarberry Pants (Newz), Huggy Hoodie, Alien Mask, Snow Queen Robes (though you may need to add a bit for this one.) I’m not sure about anything else. Btw, I’m still interested in Seashell Shoes. But PLMK! :) Thanks!!

cutieny2008

I could also offer the Superkinz Outfit, but you may need to add for that also. PLMK, and thanks.

markg97

Hay cutie, my list is kinda updated on the first page, if you don’t have any of those items, not a problem, I like one of your item but what do you mean by “add something” I can, but what do you want, do you want me to add a random rare or clothes? Just let me know and See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi Becky, Not sure if you will be reading this or not but Thank You for all the Gifts you sent didn’t expect any of them did you want something in return? I have a few Items from the Signature Theme. Just Let me Know and See you around W.W.

Becky71W

Hi Mark, you are welcome and nope, I’m all set with the Signature theme. But thank you for the offer.

cutieny2008

By the way, Becky, I haven’t seen you around lately, and it’s been awhile, but I wanted to say thank you for the fantastic gift you sent. I’m still not quite sure how you found out that I needed those items. LOL Thank you so much, and I hope to see you around.

Becky71W

Well I seen you trying to trade for the Melody but the other 2 items was just a lucky guess :) Oh and your welcome.

cutieny2008

:D It means a lot that you would pay attention to my wants. If you ever need anything, let me know.

markg97

Okay Becky, just make sure (I read somewhere that you need a item from that theme) and I thought it would be nice to give back to you so thanks again for all you did for my friends and I. See you around W.W.

Becky71W

Yes as soon as people heard I needed those items I got them all and then some :) And if I ever see you needing something I have extras of, I will send them.

markg97

I guess when people heard you needed something, they wanted to help out the best they can (I also like that room theme, I’m also just missing a few items) anyway. and Thank You for looking out for us. See you around W.W.

Atomton

Hi, check out my trade list, click my name Atomton. I might have something you would like!!-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.