My Updated Wish List/ Trade List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My Updated Wish List/ Trade List

This topic contains 60 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi Y’all This is my WISHLIST, I’ll come out with my Trade list once this goes through Moderation Okay. I’m looking for………… CLOTHES: the Whole Vampiress Costume (Dress, Veil, Shoes) and the Sailor Suit Dress and Cap. (long shots but hopeful) and the Fiery Flamenco Dress P.O.T.M.: Lurking Lagoon…………. P.S.I:. Burrowing Cliff-Side Slide (Signature Black Footed Ferrets)……….. RARES: Hand Sculpted Statue, Victorian Garden Chair, and the Secluded Garden Bench (from the Victorian Garden Theme) and from the ADVENTURE PARK the Celestial S’more Campsite (Bengal Tiger Grand Prize) and the Fresh Water Waterfall Wall (Chimpanzee Grand Prize) . That’s All for now. and See y’all around W.W.

icecooler86

Do you still need the purple gem christmas tree?

markg97

Hi ice, Very Sorry for the late reply, Yes I still need the Purple Christmas Tree. What do you want for it? I have the Retired Propeller Plane, the Retired Ambulance or the Roadster Go-Kart, for it, if not let me know what you want (The Trade list is out dated). let me know and See you around W.W.

icecooler86

Hi very sorry for the very very late reply. I forgot about this because my comment history is only shows one page. Do you still need it?

markg97

Hey Ice not a problem I understand, I saw a List and there are two types of Christmas Tree that are Purple, The Glittering Gem Tree and the Purple Christmas Tree, I have the Glittering Gem Tree, but I don’t have the Purple Christmas Tree. So if you have the Purple Christmas Tree I would like to trade for it, if you don’t it’s okay. Let me know which one you have. See you around W.W.

icecooler86

Hi markg97, I don’t have it. I thought you meant the Glittering Gem, yes. I traded the Purple Christmas tree before I read your forum. I’m sorry that I can’t trade you it. But do you need anything else? Might have something.

markg97

So Very Sorry Ice for the late reply, I was hoping the new form would’ve been here by now, it’s okay about the tree, I don’t really need anything else at the moment. I might come out with another wish/trade list once the new forms show up. See you around W.W. and again sorry for the late reply

cutieny2008

Hi Mark! It depends on which item you were interested in. I can specify what I’d like you to add if you tell me, though I’d typically prefer clothes. :) I now have the Wildflower Headdress and Cloud Tuxedo Jacket also.

markg97

Hay cutie, the I was the Snow Queen Robe but since I don’t know what to add too it i’ll go for the Cloud Tuxedo Jacket for the Shoes. Just Let me know and See you around W.W.

cutieny2008

Okay, that’d be great. :) (Just to clarify, I’m still trading for Seashell Shoes, right? Lol) I can still send first. JLMK when you’re ready, I guess. :D

markg97

Hay cutie, Yes we are still trading for the Seashells Shoes for the Cloud Tuxedo Jacket. and yes you can send first. Thanks again for the Trade and See you around W.W.

cutieny2008

Hi! I just sent the jacket. Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for the great trade!

markg97

Thank You, cutie for the trades, and See you around W.W.

redgreen

Have anything else?

markg97

Hi red, What do you mean by :have anything else”? Do you mean for my wish list or trade list? Just let me know and See you around W.W.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.