My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I’ve been looking for the bunny planter for the longest time and if anyone has one and is willing to trade for it, I would appreciate it so much!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PEBBLES1973

universelong777 I have a few bunny planters. my username is NITA007. please add me and i will send you some. nothing needed in return.

Hi everyone. I hope you all had an amazing Webkinz Day! When I was younger I had wanted to make a collection of every Webkinz pet-specific food item there was. I didn’t know how to go about doing that until I discovered these forums. I have listed below all of the psf I currently have. If you have any pet specific food items I can add to my collection I would greatly appreciate it. If you also have a collection I can try to send you any food items you may need. Thank you everyone here is my list…Bamboo Canelloni
      Batikka Masala
      Beef Flavored Gum Drops
      Boston Baked Bones
      Bow Wow Chow Main
      Braised Bannock Bites
      Bueno Bone Burritos
      Candy Grass
      Carrot Bisque
      Carrot Cake Supreme
      Chewy Chapon Con Carne
      Collie Lolly
      Crispy Kelp Salad
      Decadent Cupcake
      Earth Oven Crayfish
      Ewe Stew
      Flickering Flame Fajitas
      Fluffy Tuna Tartufo
      Foie Grass
      Frosted Kibble Chunks
      Honey Roast
      Kibble Cookie Dough Cone
      Marigold Muffin
      Marzipan Bone
      Midnight Snack
      Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
      Orchestra Pitted Olive
      Pink Poodle Parfait
      Pomegranate Punch
      Presto Pesto Pizza
      Puffy Pedigree Pastry
      Rainbow Marshmallow Kabobs
      Rainbow Sour Licorice
      Ranchers Roast Beef
      Reptile Risotto
      Rocky Rodent Mice Cream
      Saltwater Snow

sosotto

@EmeraldSwan_591, Hello!! I’d love to help you with your food collection! :) Here’s what I have! Aquamarine Angel Food Cake, Carrot Candy Slices, Buggy Jelly, Chocolate Cherry Cake, Fishy Finger Cakes, Creamy Parsnip Puree, Emerald Eclairs, Flounder Flan, Crispy Plantain Chips, Licorice Canepes, Rainbow Swirl Lollipop, Tuna Caramel Corn. I have A LOT more…. but here’s a few! My username is sosotto. I’m so happy I can help, since it seams I have a ton of food lol!! :)

Hi sosotto! Thank you so much for helping me. I will send you a request my username is cecedancer406

lilstinky

Please send a FR to momssanitytime, and I’ll be happy to send you ones that I have. Welcome to the fun world of food collecting!

Hi I will send you a friend request. Thank you for helping me with my collection.

Hi! I can send you Bueno Bone Burritos!! I’ve sent you a request :)

Hi @meganmooquire Thank you for helping me with my collection. I accepted your request this morning :)

kaykay94k

Hello everyone, I am looking for a good amount of mystery clothing items I didn’t get out of the bags.. I opened soo many & spent soo much money so it is very upsetting. I am looking for the Nebula Bow, Dress, & Shoes, the Pink Spring Butterfly Bow, The Super Star Dress, the Spring Sun Dress, the Opal Pup Slippers, the Spring Vine Gown & Shoes, the Blue Hearts Sunglasses, the Spring Flower Gown, the Starry Night Dress & Wig, the Stunning Silver Sunglasses, Dress, & Shoes, the Bright Butterfly Dress & Flats, The Spring Breeze Bow, Dress, & Shoes, & the Carefree Cow Hat & Slippers. If you all have any of these available for trade… please let me know what you would like in return. I have a lot of other mystery clothing for trade & other clothing items as well plus many other things. Thank you very much!

Universe7727

Hi! I missed the last few Webkinz Votes events, so I’m looking for the 2016 and 2018 Dex Dangerous campaign signs and campaign plushies! Looking to trade items or kinzcash, whatever you’d like :)

M1ssMillie

Looking for: Diamond apple, WKF apple, ruby apple, sweetheart rosecrown, jumbleberry pie, neo gothic (2012) dress, neo gothic piano, aurora crown, jumbleberry dress, jumbleberry sun hat, sugarberry dress, 2x neo gothic dining chairs, bundle of moonberrys, jug of pickleberry juice, friendly froggy bunk bed, sweetheart whale plushy, yellow spring kiwi plushy, blue spring kiwi plushy, and purple spring kiwi plushy. I have PSFS, webkinz newz furniture, seasonal items, rare clothing, and more!

Comments are closed.