My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,042 replies, has 211 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

(Awaiting moderation)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

saf123

In a previous post I asked that a deluxe member please send me the baby shark outfit. I didn’t realize until today that this was e-store only … I thought it would be just W shop for deluxe. Please don’t send me this item. It is too expensive to ask anyone to do. Thanks for the offer though alphacat :) chicklet711

Snowlico

Thannk you everyone who sent me some of the marching band outfit pieces. I was looking at the calendar and figured out I still need 3 more of each piece. (Hat, Jacket, Pants, and Shoes.) I also need 1 of the gold colored horn that matches the silver one we will get on the 13th. It doesn’t say this is only from clicking the bus but it’s not shown on the calendar so I’m assuming it’s just from the bus. I’m also needing more of the game day benches and bleachers as well as more of the row of lockers and schoolyard fences. (As many as I can get of each of these.) So if anyone is able to send me any of these I would really appreciate it. If there is anything you would like in return please let me know and I will help if I can. My username is Snowlico. (Same as it is here.)

andersonja

I can send 1 row of lockers and 1 fence. Nothing needed in return, hope your room looks great!

frankie98

Hi snowlico, I will send you the benches and fences I have. FR coming from love9050. Nothing needed in return, your friend frankie98:)

I have an extra horn I can send. Nothing needed in return. UN is Petlover365Bark

Snowlico

Thank you everyone who has sent me some of the marching band clothing from the current event. I was looking carefully at the calendar and checking what I have and figured out I still need 3 more of each of the marching band clothing items. (Hat, Jacket, Pants, and shoes.) Seems I also need the gold colored horn which I think is only from clicking on the bus. (It doesn’t say it’s only from clicking on the bus but it doesn’t show it on the calendar.) The gold horn that matches the silver one we get on the 13th. I’m also looking to get more of the game day benches and bleachers as well as the row of lockers and schoolyard fences. Need as many as possible of each of those to work on some various parts of my school. Thank you in advance if anyone sends me any. If there is something you would like in return please let me know and I will help if I can.

aidcon18

Snowlico just send a FR to aidcon81 i can help

Traveller

Hi @snowlico Do you still need fences? I can send some. My UN is Traveller.

Snowlico

(Awaiting moderation)

(Awaiting moderation)

Comments are closed.