My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilstinky

Hi, friends! Here are some dispenser foods I’m hoping to add to my collection (one each). I’d be happy to send PSFs or KinzCash coins in return – JLMK. My UN is momssanitytime. Spring egg sugar cookie / Strawberry jam cookie / Winter elf hat cookie / Winter elf slipper cookie / Chili dog / Freshly popped popcorn / Colorful cotton candy / Fizzy soda / Fresh lemonade / Blue bubblegum gelato cone. Thank you so much!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, I only have the Chili Dog from your list but am happy to send it to you, along with a couple of other newer dispenser foods you may or may not already have. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Thank you SO much! The cookies are adorable. Your friend, momssanitytime

shimmershine

Hi lilstinky! I will send you the popcorn and colorful cotton candy. Nothing needed in return, hope you have a wonderful holiday season! :) – Starsqqo

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kindness. Happy Thanksgiving! ~ momssanitytime

Traveller

Hi @lilstinky I don’t have any of the above, but I sent you some other foods that you may not have. Fingers crossed. Nothing needed in return. Cheers, Traveller

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I appreciate your willingness to help with my collection! Your friend, momssanitytime

Nate4555

I have the Blue Bubblegum gelato and fizzy soda to send, Nate4555

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I would love to try the gelato in RL – they look delicious! ~ momssanitytime

dogfish

Hi, I sent all the rest yesterday. LMK if you need more. Today I sent the new holiday stew recipe. Have a great weekend. DF

lilstinky

I truly appreciate your help! Collecting food is so much fun! I hadn’t tried to make the stew on my own – I’m usually rubbish at solving the recipes. Can’t wait to go login and make it! Your grateful friend, momssanitytime

bonesbongo

Hi @lilstinky I am sending the Winter Elf Hat Cookie and Winter Elf Slipper Cookie along with another food item. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. ~ shelkinz67

EsorNorDorf

Hello everyone, about ready to design Persephone’s garden because I am doing the Underworld later. Does anyone know if pomegranates or skeletons are in webkinz world? I haven’t seen any in the shop. If you have extra, Victorian Garden Stone Straight or Curve, or Secluded Garden Pillars, I am looking for them. Thanks!

lilstinky

@EsorNorDorf – I have three of each I can send. Will send a FR when I can log in to my computer, unless you get to it first. UN: momssanitytime

EsorNorDorf

Just sent you a FR. That is very generous of you. Thank you!

lilstinky

Just to clarify – I’m sending the Victorian Garden stones (straight and curved). I don’t know of any skeletons or pomegranates.

webkinzAqua

hi, everyone. I am searching for a complete full pharaoh costume, nefertiti costume and pharaoh bed. would love it if anyone could help me out, thanks. my username is webkinzAqua.

jacqbunny

I am trying to complete a freaky forest room with all of the spooky items that we were given and I am just missing the freaky forest floor tile. Does anyone have an extra tile that they could send me? I have other freaky forest items to send in exchange. Thanks!

Traveller

Does anyone know how you can buy the Mystery Seeds box Series 2 and 3? I can’t figure out which promotion they’re supposed to go with. :-( Thanks Traveller

blurayne

Hey @Traveller, If I am not mistaken, I believe these will be available later in the month. Series 2 on the 14th hand Series 3 on the 21st. Your friend blurayne

Traveller

@blurayne and @animalmomkls I’m just too darn impatient to read the fine print. lol

animalmomkls

Hi Traveller, I think Box 2 will be for sale on the 14th and Box 3 on the 21st. Hope that helps. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Comments are closed.