My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Salutations! :) I am in search of the Farmer’s Field Floor Tiles. Only got two from the wheel across multiple accounts :( and I need many for a room design I’m working on. If anyone has one or more they’re willing to let go of, please let me know! I have soooo many items to trade, so let me know what you’re looking for! UN obvsaprincess

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cloudsheeeep

Hi @obvsaprincess, I have four Farmer’s Field Floor Tiles that I can send you. : ) On my wish list I have the following: an owl plushy, baby skunk plushy, spring petals beanbag, flamingo beanbag, strawberry beanbag, Neapolitan beanbag, blue beanbag or beach ball beanbag. If you don’t have any of these, then it’s ok, nothing in return needed. I sent you a FR from Adatins.

Thank you so much!!! I saw your gift today and I was SO excited. I actually have two extra of the the beach ball bean bag and I’d be more than happy to send them to you!! :) I really can’t thank you enough!! ~obvsaprincess

Cloudsheeeep

Hi @obvsaprincess, I’m about to send the last tile now. Thank you for the two beach ball bean bags and unicorn hat. That was great! I don’t have a need for another two beach ball bags, so that’s ok. Enjoy the tiles and hope you get the rest of your needed tiles! : )

ShmooPerson

Hi everyone! I’m looking for a bunch of PSIs! My username is ilovepugs08. I have many items I’m willing to trade. I have most items from these retired themes: cat theme, dog theme, baseball theme, and some from other retired themes too, and exclusives. Feel free to ask me about any items that you’re looking for, because I may just have them! Anyway, here is the list of PSIs I’m looking for :) (some say X2, which means I need 2 of them): Big City Window X2, Celebration Throne, Batwing Chair, Paw Print Dining Table, Hay Bale Sofa, Poofy Poodle Chair, Best In Show Throne, Banana Hammock, Poco Fiesta Throne X2, Buried Bone Fridge, Milk Truck X2, Cream Soda Sprinkler, Great Outdoors Window, Domino Effect Area Rug, Gold Mine, Fancy Fox Kitchen Counter And Cabinet, Lily Pad Water Bed, Longneck TV, Googles Scrying Pond X2, Amazing Acorn Armoire, Howl And Prowl TV, Northern Nights Bed, Little Lamb Bed, Seaside Peli-Scope, Super Fluffy Sofa, Puggy Bark-o-Lounger, Rabbit Eared Television, Lost City Throne, St. Pat’s Wishing Bridge, Charming Charcoal Easel.

starbrite1

I am confused, the cat, dog, and baseball theme I am thinking of are curio shop themes and they are still in the curio shop. Are there other cat, dog, and baseball themes? Thank you to anyone who can clear this up for me!

ShmooPerson

Hi, sorry for the confusing message. I think I’m a little mixed up with what is considered rare and retired. The cat, dog, and baseball themes are still available at the curio shop, but not at the W shop. I thought that’s what made them rare or retired items. Sorry about that! I guess they might be considered “valued items” instead!

starbrite1

ok, thank you!

starbrite1

Also I have the poofy poodle chair and fancy fox kitchen counter and cabinet. Do you have any psi for trade?

ShmooPerson

Thank you for your offer, but unfortunately, I don’t have any PSI to trade. Are you looking for any in particular? I can keep an eye out for them in the trading room!

bellalicious

hi everyone!
      i’m looking for the red warlock hat, the owl costume and the tiger costume.
      i have these items to trade:
      red warlock robe
      owl mask
      golden fairy crown
      sapphire wig (3)
      dragon shoes
      tiger shoes
      tiger hat
      ghostie hat
      loving life wigs (2)
      if you have a costume to trade, pick two of the hats and shoes or the red warlock robe, or let me know if there is something else you’re looking for. thanks! babalichious :)

Hi everyone! if anyone has any cute modern room decor for my webkinz, please consider sending. thank you so much!! username: rainbowmaddie14

lilstinky

Hi, friends! I would like to add a few more PSFs to my collection (just one of each). In return, I can offer PSFs or KinzCash coins, JLMK. My UN is: momssanitytime. Looking for: Poached persimmon, Rapid rib eye, Roasted chestnut candy kebab, Royal feast, Runny honey sundae, Really rainbow ice cream, Royal tea, Blue uni-cone, Pink uni-cone, Purple uni-cone, Snow dusted brownie, and Sweet scone sandwich. Thank you for helping me!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I have the Really Rainbow Ice Cream and will send it right over :-) alphacat

lilstinky

Thank you so much! It is too beautiful to ever feed to a pet. :)

Sparky1109

I can send you the snow dusted brownie!

lilstinky

Thank you so much! It’s great to see you on the forum again. ~ momssanitytime

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, I can send the Roasted Chestnut Candy Kebab…Wish I had more of what you’re looking for but hope this helps! Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Thank you, Roxy! You’ve been so generous to me over and over again. I truly appreciate your friendship, and hope to return your kindness soon. ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.