My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,852 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  teamascot 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ShmooPerson

Hi everyone! I’m looking for some Webkinz PSI’s. My username is ilovepugs08. I have lots of items to trade, which I will post directly after this. Here is the list of PSIs I’m looking for :) (some say X2, which means I would like 2 of them) : Big City Window X2, Celebration Throne, Paw Print Dining Table, Hay Bale Sofa, Best In Show Throne, Poco Fiesta Throne, Buried Bone Fridge, Milk Truck X2, Cream Soda Sprinkler, Great Outdoors Window, Domino Effect Area Rug, Gold Mine, Fancy Fox Kitchen Counter And Cabinet, Longneck TV, Googles Scrying Pond, Amazing Acorn Armoire, Howl And Prowl TV, Seaside Peli-Scope, Super Fluffy Sofa, Puggy Bark-o-Lounger, Rabbit Eared Television, Lost City Throne, St. Pat’s Wishing Bridge, Charming Charcoal Easel. Thanks so much, and if you’re looking for something specific that you would like to trade for, feel free to ask me if I have it because I have more items than what’s listed here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ShmooPerson

Hi, if anyone has an extra Haunted Toilet, I would be super grateful! I’m looking for one for a friend! And feel free to ask me for items you’re looking for too, I’m always willing to trade :)

73kibarry

What’s your user name? I have a few extras. KiBarry73

ShmooPerson

@73kibarry Thank you so much for the gift you sent! My friend was very appreciative to get the Haunted Toilet :) Also, my username is ilovepugs08 but I think you already figured that out!

Cloudsheeeep

Hi @ShmooPerson! I have an extra Haunted Toilet and sent a FR from Adatins.

Cloudsheeeep

Good morning ShmooPerson! I have sent off the Haunted Toilet. Hope your friend enjoys!

ShmooPerson

@Cloudsheeeep I’m so grateful for the Haunted Toilet you sent me, thanks for being such a great friend! Love, ilovepugs08 :)

Elenios

Dear ShmooPerson! I can send you one if you add me! :) (I can’t send FRs for some reason.. :( ) Cheers and hope to see you in WK world! :)

ShmooPerson

@Elenios Hi! Thanks so much for your kind offer! I will send you a friend request :) I already received three Haunted Toilets, though, so there’s no need to send me anything, thanks again, and also, is your username Elenios?

Elenios

Hey ShmooPerson! :) Not at all (turns out, quite literally, lol :D ). :) And yes, my username is the same as here! :) Btw, if you or your friend would like another haunted toilet I can still send one -unlike with other things I would’ve liked, but didn’t get, I got quite ‘lucky’ with the toilets… :D Just let me know! :) I’ll accept your friend request as soon as I have the chance to log in! Have a great day and see you in WK world! :)

ShmooPerson

@Traveller I want to thank you for the gift you sent me! The Haunted Toilet was much appreciated by my friend and by me, as I now have two of my own, since three people total sent me a Haunted Toilet. I love how generous everyone in the Trading Forums is :)

Elenios

Hi there fellow Kinz! :) Normally I don’t like to ask for things but I’m quite a newbie and just start to realize how many things are out there that I’ll never be able to get being new, so this seems to be the only way.. :( I’d mainly like to ask for just small things, but they would mean a lot to me.☺❤ I don’t want to run out of space so I’ll just get to it. I’d like to ask for bake sale cookies (all 3 colors) cause I really love the things you can make with them! :) (Same with (blue)Fashion Week clothes which I just recently saw!) Apart from that I absolutely Love tiny things, especially place settings, fruit bowls, or any other little presentables -for example I saw a little bathroom set with a towel with two brushes, a mirror and a little comb on it and I absolutely loved it! :) But I really like candles, vases; any tiny presentables really.❤ I also Love the Whimsical and Persian theme, and I’ve just discovered the Bright Bazaar which I totally fell in love with, so I’d be really grateful for any items of these themes!

Cloudsheeeep

Hi @Elenios! I have several place settings, fruit bowls and small items that I can send you that I have no need for. I sent you a friend request from Adatins.

Elenios

Dear Cloudsheeeep! Thank you so much, that’s so kind of you!! :) I couldn’t log in today yet, but I will soon! :) Btw, they cut my post in half, though it contained important information -like the fact that I can’t send friend requests for some reason, so I’m So glad that you sent me one! :) I’ll try to post the second half again, so if you’d be kind enough, keep an eye out! :) The things that were left out are basically just beanbag chairs and pinboards which I die for!!☺❤ Oh, and bunkbeds (just saw the blue prize pie one and it would be perfect for my beach room!☺❤) -I realize that they’re quite valuable items (I think?), but they’re really hard to come by (could only pick up 2 from Spree and don’t really know where I could get others..) -it’s just that my pets like to sleep in one room, lol :D Anyways, thanks so much again and see you in WK world! :) ❤✿
          Elenios ༺♥༻

Cloudsheeeep

Hi Elenios, I know I sent a FR to Elenios, but haven’t gotten a response back yet. When I get that then you will be on my friends list and I can start sending you things. : )

Cloudsheeeep

Hi Elenios! I sent some items today, but will be offline for a few days, so will continue posting items next week. No, bunkbeds are few and far between. There is a hay loft bunk bed under Moonberry prizes in Jumbleberry Fields game, the two from Spree, the Christmas Wishes theme had one, Lavendar loft bed, and Christmas Cabin theme are the ones non-Deluxe players could acquire over the past few years. Good luck! Have a good weekend! : )

Elenios

Dear Cloudsheeeep! I got your gift yesterday, thank you So much, they were absolutely Adorable items!! :) ❤ I really feel like a small child at christmas when I open the boxes and these gorgeous and lovely little things ‘pop out’ and smile back at me!! :))❤ Oh, and don’t worry about being offline for a while; it’s not like I ‘expect’ a gift every day -quite the contrary: I’m already So happy and grateful for what you’ve sent me! :) (Also, I won’t be able to log in for a while today either..) Btw, I wanted to say that I’m sorry if my responses etc. come a bit delayed, but I’m 6 hours ahead of WK time (for instance it’s around 4:10 PM there now, but 10:10 in the evening here.. :P). So it’s quite difficult to keep up with the ‘est schedule’.. :( Anyways, thank you so much again for everything and have a wonderful weekend! :) ❤

73kibarry

I had that same issue with FR awhile ago. Just sent you one. KiBarry73

Elenios

Dear Kinz! they seem to have cut my post in half, though it contained important info (like the fact that I can’t send FRs for some reason), so I’ll try to post it again! :) Here’s what was left out: Oh, and bean bag chairs! My pets die for those!! :D Pinboards too!❤ The other thing I love is bunk beds, so if someone happens to have a spare I’d be really grateful for that too! (I just saw the blue prize pie bunk bed, which would be perfect for the beach room I just managed to complete! :)) ) I know they’re quite hard to come by (at least for me :( ), but my pets just like to sleep in the same room, lol :D There are so many other things I saw and loved, but I think I’ve already asked for enough so I’m just gonna stop here.. :)) Oh, and can you please add me cause I seem to have trouble with adding people for some reason.. :/ Thank you So Much in advance, I’d be unspeakably happy and grateful for any of these things!☺❤ Have a wonderful day!✿ Elenios ༺♥༻

73kibarry

Sent you a few things from my main account, will try from my others also. KiBarry73

Elenios

Hi KiBarry73! :) Thank you so much for your FR and gift, it’s so kind of you! :) I’m not sure if I got FRs from your other accounts (I couldn’t really spend much time in WK in the last 2-3 days [wasn't on at all yesterday], it’s been quite crazy around here..:P) Also, the moderation and just the whole ‘response system’ in this forum seems quite (= very :D) chaotic to me; I always have to spend long long minutes to find some previous posts and replies etc… :P Anyways, if I got any new FRs in the meantime I’ll accept them as soon as I get the chance to log in today! :) Thanks again and have a wonderful day! :)

73kibarry

You should have received them from my other accounts the names are similar.

ShmooPerson

Hi, someone with the username Ginny868 on WebkinzWorld sent me a great package with a PSI I’ve been looking for and some other fun things. I’m just wondering who that is in these forums, so that I can thank them properly! If your username is Ginny868 on WebkinzWorld, let me know :)

GinnyRainbow

That’s my main username. Someone sent the item to me, but I already had one, so I gifted it to you. :-)

GinnyRainbow

I’m sorry – I was tired when I replied. I thought I mentioned that I sent the Googles Scrying Pond. I hope you like it as much as I like mine. :-)

ShmooPerson

@GinnyRainbow Thank you so much! I was really surprised to see the Googles Scrying Pond in my mailbox and those other gifts :) Let me know if you’re looking for anything specific in WebkinzWorld, I have lots of items to trade!

Hi! I went and bought a couple of the Mystery Clothing Bags, but among the items, I got 2 that I don’t find interesting enough to keep. I don’t suppose there’s anyone out there that has other/extra pieces of Mystery clothing that they’d consider trading for an Midnight Owl Hat and Midnight Owl Costume?

Comments are closed.