My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

orangeiscool

I am hoping someone can help me out in my search for Helping Paws items. About 3 1/2 years ago I got a Helping Paws Friend and on Thursdays you receive an item/box with a reward for various chores etc completed. By my estimation that equal approximately 182 weeks. Unfortunately during that time I have earned 12 rewards and about 146 coins valued at 500 kinz cash. I am hoping someone will have extras of the following items: HELPING PAWS CLUB ARMCHAIR – HELPING PAWS CLUB COUCH – 3 HELPING PAWS CLUB DINING CHAIRS(3) – HELPING PAWS CLUB CARPET – HELPING PAWS CLUB SCONCE – HELPING PAWS CLUB JACKET – I am willian to trade some of the 500 coins – have some special bed – Lots of items to trade. thanks for reading this and if you can help I am your friend – geenmama

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HolyGround

I have an extra helping paws club armchair (I don’t get very much items sadly mostly coins too) do you happen to have any extra furniture or decoration items from the helping paws theme? ~boo22berry :)

orangeiscool

HolyGround (boo22berry) – The only duplicate I have is the wallpaper which I could send you fvor the armchair if you would need that. Let me know. A friend : geenmama

HolyGround

Sorry this is a little late but I will send over the armchair and would be more than thrilled to receive the wallpaper in return if you would like ~boo22berry

HolyGround

I sent it a few hours ago, I hope the armchair finds you well geenmama! ~boo22berry

blurayne

Hey @orangeiscool, I can send you the armchair, couch and a dining chair. I agree getting all of these prizes is extremely hard to do. I am still looking for some of the prizes out of the medium boxes, which I hardly ever get. Nothing needed in return. Happy to help you with your collection. Your friend blurayne

orangeiscool

blurayne – Thank you so much. I am overwhelmed by your generosity. if there is anything you ever need please do not hesitate to ask, My pet Sarah is very happy as she now has two dining chairs and can invite a friend to lunch! lol I have never received a medium box. Again thank you so much, Your friend: geenmama

PEBBLES1973

Hey webkinz friends. my username is NITA007 i’m looking for the soft grey wardrobe from peek a newz. if anyone has and extra please send it to me. thanks

blurayne

Hey, I am pretty sure I have an extra wardrobe. I will find it tonight and get it sent over to you. :)

frozenanna2

Hey ShmooPerson I have the Buried Bone Fridge! But idk if I want to give it away. Can you let me think about it? Thx. UN is frozenanna2

ShmooPerson

Hey @frozenanna2! I’m just now seeing your reply to me here, so sorry! I don’t visit this page of the trading forum that often because there aren’t usually that many posts. Anyway, I was able to trade someone in the trading room for a buried bone fridge a week or two ago so I no longer need that PSI but thank you for your offer! I’m still looking for 11 PSI to completely recover all my pets’ PSI from when I sold most of my PSI years ago. I have a few PSI for trading if you’re interested in trading, as well as other stuff. Let me know if you’re looking for anything :) Thanks again! My username is ilovepugs08 :)

frozenanna2

Ow were already friends. Ok cool. Thanks for being so kind to me.

ShmooPerson

Yep we’re already friends! And you’re certainly always welcome to receive kindness :)

frozenanna2

:(

orangeiscool

Looking for the following item – PRIMA BALLERINA TROPHY CASE. If anyone has this item please let me know what you would like in trade. My User Name is -geenmama Thanks for reading this request.

Sparky1109

Hi @orangeiscool! I can send you a few trophy cases if you’d like :-) I still have some extras from when I was working on a trophy room. Just send a request to Sparky1109

Comments are closed.