My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,039 replies, has 208 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Catqueen2014

Hey guys! I am looking for the Willow’s tree, the Feast of the fruit table, the violet Persian rug, the Magnificent Iwan rest bed, the orange flowery greenhouse, the pirates treasure, fresh waterfalls (sig. item), The refreshing oasis (sig. item), the gumball pit (bubble gum cheeky cat psi), the cat’s meow garden (sig. calico cat psi), and the water dog falls (sig. Portuguese water dog psi). In return I have and will trade a Grand empire chest (rare), a zingoz bounce ball, (possibly) the yarn ball sofa, the webkinz studio, the webkinz cares sofa, webkinz cares dining chairs, the race car chair, (possibly) the mad hatter tea table (rare), the magic hat side table, the gnarled pumpkin chair, a fairy topiary, the ethereal throne (adventure park prize), the ancient wading pool (rare), clothing, kinz cash coins, room decor, houses to put in outdoor rooms, and a w-shop coupon (20% off). My UN is Catqueen2014. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My Want List! Let me know if you have any of these for trade!
      -Blue Argyle Sweater
      -rubber ducky
      -baby swan plushy
      -duckling plushy
      -Shearling Jacket
      -Striped Board Shorts
      -girls figure skating outfit (red dress)
      -boys figure skates
      -white festive fleece pajama top and bottom
      -penguin slippers
      -fuzzy polar bear slippers
      -sleepy owl slippers
      -red, yellow, pink, or purple rose in crystal vase

Okay friends, I only need two items from the City Skyline theme to complete my room. City Skyline Sofa, and 2 Ebony & Cream Crescent Dining Chairs. Can anyone help me out? I will trade rares for them.

redcherry783

Hey doodle, I’m sending a sofa right now. No extras of the dining chairs though. I’ll look around. LMK if you still don’t get it.

leenie

I’ll send you two dining chairs.

Want List: **Daisy Doe’s Kitchen Counter** (Really want this!), Mayor Dr. Quack Plush, Mr. Moo Plush I really, really need the Daisy Doe counter for my diner theme, please reach out to me ASAP!

@morelikeautumn – I sent you two counters and a booth the other day – just wanted to make sure you got them!

Alphaowlbear

Yes! thanks so much for your reply. I’ll send a friend request.

Comments are closed.