My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 10 hours, 58 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Hi friends:) I am looking for a few hard to find items. If anyone has any of these for trade please let me know what you are looking for. I have PSI’s, retired exclusives, blue and green lava lamps, retired POTM, retired super beds and lots of other items. These are older Deluxe items I am trying to find. Comfy Wicker Bench, Wicker Table (2014) Moon Globe (2015) Lucky Golden Wardrobe (2014) Precious Plum Sofa and Chair (2014) I realize these are pretty old but just checking to see if anyone has extra they would be willing to trade for something? Thank you for looking and any help:) Your friend frankie98 ID love9050

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

starbrite1

Hi frankie98, I am shanloveshorses and I have the comfy wicker bench. I thought i had the table too but I can’t seem to find it. Would you trade a retired POTM or the blue lava lamp for it? ~ shanloveshorses

frankie98

HI starbrite1, Thank you so much for your help! I would love to trade my Blue Lava Lamp for your Comfy Wicker Bench:) Now all I have to do is find the table then I will have the set:) If you ever find the table please let me know and we can work out another trade:) I will send FR from love9050. Thanks again, your friend frankie98:-D

starbrite1

I sent over the comfy wicker bench and as for the table, I will be looking for it. If I ever find one i’ll send it over, nothing else in return. The lava lamp was very generous, thank you! Your friend, shanloveshorses

frankie98

Thank you so much for helping me out with the wicker bench and chair:) I appreciate you keeping a lookout for the table:) I’m glad you like the Lava Lamp and thank you again for a great trade:) Frankie98

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – I have the Precious Plum Sofa and Chair I would love to trade with you – would you happen to have the POTM Dex’s Lugbot Lookout OR the Retired Lunar Moon Superbed? No worries if you don’t have either, I will send the Sofa and Chair anyway – JLMK – your friend, alphacat

frankie98

HI alphacat! I would love to trade you for the Plum sofa and chair:) I have the POTM Dex Lugbot Lookout I can trade:) Thank you so much for helping me with collecting these items:) You are a great friend:) Your friend Frankie:)

frankie98

Sent the Lookout from my rosa907 account:) I love that window:) I have it in my Lost in Space Room:) Thanks again for the wonderful trade:) Frankie

Alphaowlbear

Frankie – thank you so much for the trade! I will be able to send the sofa and chair when I get home – it will be from alphacat2. I’m so excited – the window will be going in my Space Monkey’s room – he has a lot of the Dex items but I’ve been missing that window :-) thank you for the wonderful trade! alphacat

pklounger

I missed out on the holiday bake sale. Anyone have leftovers? Please send to pklounger.

starbrite1

Hello everyone, my Webkinz username is shanloveshorses and I was wondering if anyone had any of the golden fencing from the deluxe prize machine. The golden pathways, especially corner pieces, would also be greatly appreciated. If you have anything in mind you would like in return, let me know! Thank you all!

rlla14

There are corner pieces to the golden pathways? I’ve NEVER seen one!! Wow, good to know.

Mayciann

Hello! I’m looking for a Crystalline pond. I played webkinz YEARS ago and it was my dream item, but it looks like it’s been retired. If anyone has it, I’d be willing to trade many of my items for it!

frozenanna2

Hello guys! My UN is frozenanna2. (send me the request because I have 8 invitations laying out). First I want, Webkinz Laptops, the Kinzcash Machine, ANY type of Seeds, Dresses, Pink Scrubs Outfit, and PLEASE I REALLY NEED THE ANTIQUE THEME FROM THE WSHOP!!! But I’m not Deluxe so ya. :( Thanks!!

Comments are closed.