My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,852 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  teamascot 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I’ve been seeking for these items for 3 weeks, I really REALLY need the Summer Fun Shoes, the Denim Dream Dress, the Rockerz Flower Shoes I don’t think that’s what they’re called, they have blue straps, and

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Sorry frozenna2. Don’t have anything you need:( Frankie98

squeakers12

Hi Everyone, I have been redoing some of my rooms since I have COVID and have been using my account more since I am stuck at home. But I have been looking for these items/themes for a while now. My username/account name is sarahhrockss by the way I have a black cat and I am trying to do a spooky/scary/Halloween room for her and if anyone has any items I can put in my room I would really appreciate it! I need essentially everything but I really need a bed, wallpaper, flooring, and decorations
      I am also redoing my other rooms but haven’t decided on themes yet if anyone has Ideas or things they want to send to me please do! Thank you in advance! Again My username/account name is sarahhrockss

I have a few things I can send your way! – Nightnight15901

frozenanna2

I need some Dresses. My UN is frozenanna2

frozenanna2

Hey guys! Hope your all having a wonderful day, can someone send me, any cute Dresses, and cute Shoes? I’m running low on cute clothes. Thanks guys!! My UN is frozenanna2 :D

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I’ve been trying to get these items for awhile now, I really need, the Pink Scrubs Outfit, a Moonberry, Webkinz Laptops, any type of clothing, and a Dr. Quack Champaign Sign. My username is frozenanna2. Thank you very much! Have an awesome St. Patricks Day! Have a good one! ;) ❤

ShmooPerson

Hi @frozenanna2, are you looking for the 2020 Dr. Quack Campaign Sign from the election that happened a few months ago, or the Framed Campaign Sign from the recent Dr. Quack prize boxes? Let me know and I can send whichever one you need over, thanks! From ilovepugs08 :)

frozenanna2

I’m looking for the 2020 Dr. Quack Champaign Sign. Thanks! Hugs, frozenanna2.

ShmooPerson

Great, I will send that over as soon as I can! I hope you have a cheeky weekend! Your friend, ilovepugs08 :)

ShmooPerson

Hi @frozenanna2, I just realized I made a big mistake. I sent the Dr. Quack Campaign Sign to your frozenelsa account instead of your frozenanna account. Are you connected to both accounts? I sure hope so because I would feel so bad if you weren’t able to get the Dr. Quack Sign! Please let me know if you got it, and I’m sorry about the mistake! From, ilovepugs08 :)

frozenanna2

Ilovepugs08, I was meaning to give it to frozenelsa5. And yes, you sent it to me, not her. But, I sent it to her, cause she has been asking for it for a long time. Anyway, thanks!!!!!!!

Comments are closed.