My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,413 replies, has 214 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 6 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kayleecat99

I’m building a school and if anyone wants to help my want list is almost all academy items lol! I’m looking for: hall wallpaper, booger time table, academy tuba, cheerleader skirt and top, pricipals office window, and any subject posters! Also from kooky scientist, experiment stations 2,3,&4 and the clock. Let me know if you want to trade for them I will offer rare items! un@ kayleeb99

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

chanberry

Hey kayleeb99! I just sent you a friend request. I have a spare Kinzville Academy cheerleader skirt, Booger Times Table, and Language poster to send your way. My user is chanberry !!

mstahlbe

I think I might have some extra academy items. I’ll send you a FR right now and then I’ll look into what I have to send.

mstahlbe

Kayleeb99, just sent you a package and tried to send another one but found out you can only send one a day (LOL). As such, you can expect another package tomorrow and probably another one the day after. I know the science table isn’t from the Kooky Scientist but I hope it helps! If you have any items from the Aztec theme or Ancient Civilization theme or the Rare Medieval theme let me know – may be willing to do a trade!

ShmooPerson

Hi, are you looking for the Kinzville Academy Wallpaper? I have one if you are. I sent you a friend request! Also, you wouldn’t happen to have any PSIs, would you? I’m looking for a bunch of them.

rlla14

I know some folks were looking for it, so I’m posting this on the various trading loops as an FYI in hopes it gets through moderation in time: Friday 9/11/2020′s 2 p.m. rare (Deluxe tab) is the Colossal Movie Screen for 40,000 kc.

iyoung42

Hi, I’m looking for any seasonal/holiday items to decorate one of my rooms with. I’m planning on changing it year-round so any holiday/season themes would be awesome!

ShmooPerson

Hi, are you still looking for seasonal/holiday items? I have a town square tree.

Ian727

14wehttam: I have everything you want except the Stone Temple Walls and the Lunar Moon Bed. I don’t need anything in return, but if you happen to have an extra soft gray theme desk or armchair, I would love one of those! I don’t have the best luck getting the soft gray theme things. Is that your name in Webkinz, so I can friend you and send you the things I have?

Ian727

14wehttam, I have everything you want except the Stone Temple walls and the Lunar Moon Bed. If you happen to have a soft gray theme desk and chair (one item) or armchair you could throw my way, I’d appreciate it. Otherwise whatever small thing you might want to send my way, I’m sure I could put it to use, but nothing is necessary. Is that your name in Webkinz so I can friend you and send the items I have for you?

Comments are closed.