My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 4 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sandmania

Hello everyone! Here is my very long wishlist! I’ve tried to group each section by event/season. This will also be in two parts
      Christmas/Winterfest
      Arcade Gingerbread House
      Candy Cane Display
      Colorful Christmas Tree
      Flashy Chair//Lamp/SideTable
      Gingerbread Wallpaper/Flooring
      Gingerbread Sofa/Side Table/Stove/Rug/Window/Painting
      Groovy Guitar Belt
      Hot Cocoa Sign
      Mod Holiday Chair/Hurricane Glass/Holiday Sign
      My Gingerbread House
      Painted Glass Menorah
      Daisy Doe Holiday Plushy
      Festive Cookie Jar
      Persephone Holiday Plush
      Pile of Snowballs
      Polar Bear Cub Plushy
      Reindeer Stable
      SantaKinz Cookie Jar/Portrait/Stained Glass
      Snowman Plushy
      Snowy Retriever Puppy Plushy
      Sophie Stockwell Holiday Plush
      Webkinz Holiday Snowglobe
      Winterfest Wacky Plushy
      Zangoz Holiday Plushy
      Zingoz Holiday Plushy
      Zumwhere Gingerbread House
      Fiona Feathers Holiday Plushy
      Fall Fest/Apple Picking
      Apple Farmer’s Cap/Boots (x2)
      Apple Farmer’s Green Cap/Overalls/Sunhat/Dress/Shoes
      Apple Farmer’s Sunhat/Shoes/Satchel
      Bowl of Apples
      Fall Fair Hat/Apron
      Fall Fair Judge’s Hat
      Barn Owl Plushy
      Field Mouse Plushy
      Fox Cub Plushy
      Garter Snake Toy
      Gopher Toy
      Red Squirrel Plushy
      White Mouse Plushy
      Candy Apple Seeds
      Owl Cookie Seeds
      Pumpkin Spice Cookie Seeds
      Candy Apple Crate Fridge
      Maple Dipped Apple Crate Fridge
      Vintage Milk Can

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

HI Sandmania! Thanks for the list it helps! i will send you the bowl of apples, judge hat, and field mouse to start. I will wait to see what others send and send more stuff tomorrow, coming from love9050, Your friend frankie98 Nothing needed in return! Happy to help!

blurayne

Hello, I sent the Reindeer Stable, Candy Cane Display, and the Colorful Christmas Tree today. I will send more tomorrow. ~ blurayne

bananasbw

@Sandmania…tomorrow’s shipment will be Hurricane Glass Candle, Holiday Sign & 1 more Dining Chair. The day after will be a Chair, New View Window & the Menorah. bananasbw ;D

Sandmania

Thank you all so much! I really appreciate it :) @blurayne and @bananasbw I’m sending the hamster items you wanted – @frankie98 let me know if there’s anything you want from my trades list over on the other page!

blurayne

Hey, I sent the Garter Snake Toy and 2 Hanging Bat Plushy from account Erebor and Apple Farmers Cap and 2 Apple Farmers Boots from account OzTheGreat. Enjoy!

@Sandmania Hey hey here is a list of items I’ve sent from my first seven accounts (waiting for you to accept frs on some webplay accounts ). candy apple, owl, & pumpkin spice cookie seeds, candy apple crate fridge, maple dipped crate fridge, vintage milk can, gopher toy, PLUSH: barn owl, fox cub, white mouse, red squirrel, floral tea set, fall fair apron and hat, fashion week lace ups, antique cabinet, pressed flowers, hand painted guitar, cheerful armchair, dreamy daybed, and weathered teal dresser. Trying to be brief so I don’t get cut off. Will check later to see what else has been sent and do the other accounts this evening :) Have a great day

Sandmania

@webkinzplayer1212 Wow I can’t believe those were all your accounts! Thank you so much for sending all those items, I was so excited when I opened the packages. I was wondering if there was anything I could send you in return. You could take a look at my post on the ‘for trades’ page and let me know if anything interests you?

blurayne

Good morning. Here is a list of the items that I have sent today: Baby Skunk Plushy, Daisy Doe Thanksgiving Plushy, Freaky Forest Wallpaper, Lovely Desk, Lovely Desk Chair, Lovely Hearts Rug, Lovely Bookshelf, Lovely Box of Chocolates, Sweetheart Side Table, Sweetheart Cello Sweetheart Dining Table, and Pineapple Plushy. I will check to see what others send today and will send more tomorrow.

Sandmania

Hi @blurayne Just wanted to give you a huge thanks for helping me out! Is there anything else I can send you in return? I think for hamster keycraze prizes I still have extra Waffle’s Waffles, Presto’s Magic Hat, Sweetie’s Sweets, Sunshine’s Suntan Lotion, and Willow’s Tree. There was a hamster racing helmet/suit, and I also have a hedge maze trophy and red coaster car that were all part of the game if you’re interested in any of those.

blurayne

Hi @Sandmania, I would love to have Waffle’s Waffles, Presto’s Magic Hat, Sweetie’s Sweets, the Racing Helmet/Suit, and the Hedge Maze Trophy and Red Coaster Car. I have asked for 3 other items on the other listing also. Please let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for in return for these items; or if there are some of your wish list that you want to be made priority. I still have lots of items from your wish list that is lined up ready to go and they will be sent no matter if the items I asked about are no longer available. Just glad that I could help; I know how hard it was trying to collect when I first got back into WW and I did not know anything about this forum. Your friend blurayne

Sandmania

Hey @blurayne I will send you all of those items + the other three you mentioned to your accounts as I find them – just want to doublecheck that these are all yours: Erebor, Trekkie, OzTheGreat. I realized the hamster racing suit is actually a five-piece suit that comes with helmet, top, pants, shoes, and belt. I’ll try to send all the pieces if I can find them. As for a priority list, it would have been seeds and plushies at the top, but @webkinzplayer1212 has already so generously sent all the seeds and many of the plush! I’m honestly just so happy that I’m getting so many of these things off my wishlist. I guess the next thing to hunt down would be all the campaign materials from 2018 and 2020. Do you happen to know if the coins are worth collecting? Are they presentable or do you just sell them to the W-shop like kinzcash coins?

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I could REALLY use your help! I really need the Blue Aster Dress, the Fun Flamingo Slippers, the Donut Glasses, the Pretty Polka Dot Dress, the Tie Dye Bow, the Snappy Polka Dot Dress, and the Butterfly Gown Flats. This would mean a lot to me, and it takes me a while to collect these items. And, I would also like to have some of the Mothers Day Outfits. Thanks for reading guys! It means a lot. :) My UN is frozenanna2 ♥ Have a great week guys! Much appreciated!

alexutzy97

Hi everyone!! Hope you are doing well and being safe! I am looking for couple of items for my wishlist and I could really use your help. <3 I am looking for the Summer Sensation Place Setting, Summer fun Picnic Basket, Summer Sensation Sun, Summer Lounger Chair and Picnic Blanket. Didn't have much luck finding them and I would really love to design my new summer beach room. I don't have old item to trade but please let me know what are you interested in and I will see if I have them. Thank you so much for reading this and looking forward to hearing from you! Have a lovely day, ladies! <3

Every time my deluxe renews,i get skipped a box! i’m looking for the grass hat with the flower on top to match May’s grass skirt,now i have the skirt with no matching hat.Thank you :) chrissy1020

Alphaowlbear

The hat was the August 2019 deluxe gift – not sure why the two matching pieces were released so far apart – it’s a little odd.

YES!! it was a while ago! i’m trying to find one now.I’ve been in the trading room non stop,but they are just chatting,LOL i hope i find one! someone had it on in the park,it’s so cute! i wish they had it at the Estore,but like you said,why so far apart! :/

I want music related items! I have a harmony puppy and I am making her room music themed and I need more musical instruments!

netge

Hi @Clarinet123000 are you looking for the type of musical instruments that your pet can hold/wear or the freestanding ones? I am sure I have some I can send of either or both. I think I also have some other music related items like record discs, gold discs, and musical notes, etc for the walls. Please advise which you would like. My accounts are netg and netg2

Comments are closed.