My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

MSGothic

Hi everybody, I’m new to this forum and I was hoping I could find some things to trade here because it’s hard to get what people want in the trade rooms. I have some rare items, and stuff from this past collection event, fashionweek, berryfest, etc. So just let me know what you’re looking for. I am looking for some halloween themed items – or anything spooky related – clothes, furniture, even food! My username in webkinz is the same as my name here – msgothic – so please let me know if you’d like to trade. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Sorry @MSGothic. I don’t have anything you need. :(

orangeiscool

MSGothic – will be sending you some Halloween items – A WEBKINZ friend; UN: longarms7

frozenanna2

Hey all! My wish list has had A LOT of luck from @Roxy616 ! She has been so helpful! This is just so that you all know what I am still needing to complete it! I still need: the Plumpy Glasses, the Summer Fun Shoes, the Summer Fun Hairclip, Butterfly Ballet Flats, Butterfly Hairpiece, Pretty Polka Dot Dress, Playful Dress, Playful Wig, Playful Boots, Aquamarine Bow, Sunflower Sprite Headband and Dress, Mint to Be Dress, and shoes, Good Witch Dress, Sassy Samba Hat, Sassy Samba Shoes, Starry Night Wig, Opal Hairbow, Golden Fairy Dress, Polka Dot Romper, Bright Butterfly Dress, and shoes, Tie Dye Bow, Sweet Pink Cat Dress, and Slippers, the Spring Shower Dress and Hat, Spring Vine Dress, Purple Gem Shoes, Summer Citrus Wig, Sweet Sea Dress, Girly Green Gown, Pink flower Pixie Dress, Rainbow Polka Dot Shoes, Rose Gold Gown and Heels, Watermelon Shoes, Watermelon Hairbow, Pearl Hairbow, Holographic Shoes, Summer Party Swimsuit, Superstar Dress and Shoes, Pink Posy Pumps, Night Sky Shoes, Enchanting Gown and Slippers, Spring Lace Shoes, Spring Flower Gown and Heels, Double Bun Wig, Beeutiful Dress. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! My UN is frozenanna2 there will be a part

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I have an updated wish list! I wanted to give a MASSIVE shout out to @Roxy616 !!!!!!!!! She has been helping me through the way with my BIG clothing wish list! (btw, I still need A LOT more Mystery Clothing Bag, so, you can look in I Need This Item at page 1,343, and scroll down a bit, and I have a mystery clothing bag wish list). Anyways, I’m STILL really needing: the Plumy Glasses, the Summer Fun Shoes, and Hairclip, Butterfly Ballet Flats, Butterfly Hairpiece, Pretty Polka Dot Dress, Snappy Polka Dot Dress, Playful Dress, Wig, and Shoes, Aquamarine Bow, Sunflower Sprite Headband and Dress, Elegant Jumpsuit, Starry Night Dress, Mint to Be Dress and Shoes, Good Witch Dress, Sassy Samba Hat, Dress and Shoes, Starry Night Wig, Opal Hairbow, Golden Fairy Dress, and Headdress, Polka Dot Romper, Bright Butterfly outfit, the Tie Dye Bow, the Sweet Pink Cat Dress and Slippers. I know ALL of this is absolutely A LOT to ask for, but I really do need this stuff! Thanks guys! I appreciate this GREATLY! Lmk if there is anything you all need in return! My UN is frozenanna2❤❤♥♥❤❤

Rareone

@Sandmania Hello, I wanted to see if you needed any more candy tiles? I can keep sending them, but thought I would check first :) Your friend, Rareone

Sandmania

Hi @Rareone Thanks so much for checking up on me! I’ve gotten plenty of candy tiles from you and all my other forum friends, so I think I’m good for now :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

lisag560

@sandmania and @lilmarie2013, were you able to get all of the berryfest prizes?

Sandmania

Hi @lisag560! Yes, I was able to get plenty of the berryfest prizes! Thankfully the berries float on mobile too, so I was able to catch a bunch that way. Hope you are doing well; thanks so much for the candy tiles!

lilmarie2013

@lisag560. Hey hey I actually had berries leftover from last years berry fest and had gotten all the prizes before it started. So most of my berries from this year will be saved for next year :). Thanks for checking though. I had an awesome tech out yesterday and hopefully the loose connector in the outside box is what’s been causing my internet connectivity. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Comments are closed.