My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 4 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

I NEED PLUMPYS GLASSES PLEASE! I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR 8 YEARS! My UN is frozenanna2 THANKS SO MUCH! I know how VALUABLE they are, but I REALLY need them to complete my outfits!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

orangeiscool

orangeiscool I am looking for the following: Wacky skate board (2) – Sunny Wardrobe (1) – Sunny Window (2) – Sun Room Storage Bench (1) – Blossoming Hanging Plant – Wintergreen Patio Plant – I have many items to trade so let me know what you are looking for in trade. Thank you. Your Friend: longarms7/geenmama

PEBBLES1973

i’m looking for 3 aurora borealis wallpapers. i already have the flooring. thanks. lmk what you want in return. also i visit the trading room daily with a whimsy dragon named Aria. my friends call me Rosebud, which is the name of my pink giraffe. thanks again

PEBBLES1973

hey everyone. i missed out on getting the fire king shoes yesterday. the customer appreciation gift from the estore. if anyone has an extra i would really like to have it. my username is NITA007 thanks lmk what you want in return. thanks again

PEBBLES1973

i need 2 sunny spring couch from peek a newz. having no luck getting them. thanks. username is NITA007

Alphaowlbear

Hi Pebbles1973 – I have an extra Sunny Loveseat that I’d be happy to send to you. Enjoy! alphacat

Comments are closed.