My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

elsafan13

been quite a few years since I logged on WKW and WKN! looking for a few Jumbleberry and Spree items to speed up completion of a couple of my rooms! if you have and are willing to trade please lmk what kind of things you want in return! Jumbleberry Fields: fresh pie stand, berry farm bouncy castle, berry farm stand, bundle of pickle berries, bundle of jumble berries. SPREE: fast food booth chair (3), fast food booth table, fast food table (3), fast food hot counter, fast food fryer, fast food drive thru window. Im also looking for any arcade unit besides the jumble berry fields arcade unit. Thanks! :) if anyone needs another friend to help complete quests or building projects my user is olqpbeth

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

Hi, friends! I’m looking for a few dispenser foods (one each) to add to my collection. I can send food or 25KC coins in return. Please let me know. I’m momssanitytime. TIA! Acacia cookie
      Cute valentine S’more bites
      Dandelion floral pop
      Holiday cake mini
      Old fashion soda
      Rocket ice pop
      Vanilla chews candy
      Wacky snowball truffle
      Wacky clover cookie
      Wacky bunny cookie

anyone have 1 of the turquoise cozy arm chairs from the tween theme they don’t need? I am looking for 1 to complete my room. I have the cozy chaise from the same set to trade for it. LMK and thanks :) chicklet711

lilstinky

Please send a FR to momssanitytime- I have an extra cozy chair to send. Nothing needed in return.

blurayne

Hello, I am trying to complete my winterfest prizes from previous years. If you get an extra on any of these I would love to trade. 1. Light-up Snowman, 2. Polar Plunge Poster, 3. Red Team Snow Suit, 5. Sweet and Salty Popcorn String, 6. Whimsical Winter Candle, 7. White Felt Wreath, 8. Winter Knit Hoody, 9. Winter Wonderland Painting, 10. Wonderful Winter Window. Thank you! BluRayne

Hey BluRayne! I’ll double check what I have & send you my spares =) Hugs, Alex

Nate4555

Hi@Blurayne, I can send you 2 of the windows and the poster. Let me know what you still need so I can be on the look out. Nate4555

yami7

Hello still looking for kinzcash tiles and kinzcash machine from family score and gemsters and birthstone wigs top hats bows wardrobes and nefertiti’s headdress nefertiti’s robes

I just sent you a red snowsuit, whimsical winter candle and light up snowman. Enjoy :) chicklet711

Nate4555

Looking for an extra Sunny wardrobe if anyone has a spare. I have an extra Sunny bed for trade. Nate4555

I have 1 and I just sent it your way. I don’t need the bed for it. Enjoy :) chicklet711

Comments are closed.