My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

pkrc2319

Here is my updated wish list: Bunny Zangoz Plush, Bunny Zingoz Plushy, Super Star Carpet, Moonbeam Sparkle Pouf, Supernova Beanbag Chair, Wacky Garden Gnome Lantern, Strawberry Beanbag Chair, Super Star Hat, Cute Octopus Rug, Good Witch Crown, Good Witch Dress, Glam Gold Hot Tub, Gold Sparkle Vanity Pouf, Quilted Bow, Quilted Dress, Quilted Shoes, Webkinz 10 Queen Crown, Webkinz 10 Queen Gown, Booger Plushy, Math is Fun Poster, Starlight Head Wreath, Starlight Sandals, Chocolate Zingoz, WKF Emerald Apple, Trading Card Wizard Glasses, Trading Card Wizard Shoes, Poncho’s Shawl, Candy Hyper Bat, The Azure Zingoz Throne, WKF Drum Roll Snare, Teal Punk Riot Dress, Blonde Floppy Hat, White Summer Dress, Presto Plush, Devoted to Webkinz Sofa. Send a friend request to PKRC if you haven’t already and Kinzpost me these items if you have them. Thanks in advance! (P.S. Just to clarify, the WKF Drum Roll Snare is blue and is a recolor of the original. The Chocolate Zingoz come in a pink bunny-shaped box.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pkrc2319

Oops, forgot to remove the Candy Hyper Bat from the list. Oh well, it never hurts to have extras, I guess. :)

pkrc2319

UPDATE: My wish list now includes the Red Star Cookie and the Blue Star Cookie. If you have these items, please let me know!

crosbywife

Hi everyone :) I’m looking for any plushies, dispenser foods, or any seasonal foods/cute foods in general. I collect both and am just looking for anything! Thank you! My username is crosbywife

Hello, @crosbywife! Ooh, I have a lot of those I can send you! Please send me a FR to Applh0nsik and RobinFireEmblem!! I’ll be more than happy to! Have a great weekend!! -Alex<3

FluffyKinz23

Hi! I have lots of dispenser foods I can send to you. I will send you a request from CheyenneLPS. Do you like to collect pet specific foods too?

sosotto

Hi guys! Here are a few clothing items I am looking for! Amethyst gemstone hair bow, neon light runners, spring bloom dress, opal hair bow, spa day slippers, baby octopus slippers, topaz hair bow. Thank you! Username is sosotto. Have a great day :)

pkrc2319

Hi guys, I would like to know if anyone out there has the following items: Bunny Zangoz Plush, Bunny Zingoz Plushy, Wacky Easter Gnome, Winterfest Wacky Plushy, Octopus Bubble Blower, Black and White Cat Paperweight, Tea Party Set, Super Star Carpet, Moonbeam Sparkle Pouf, Pastel Paradise Window, Supernova Beanbag Chair, Wacky Garden Gnome Lantern, Strawberry Beanbag Chair, Super Star Hat, Super Star Dress, Cute Octopus Rug, Good Witch Crown, Good Witch Dress, Glam Gold Bouncer, Glam Gold Hot Tub, Glam Gold Wall Lights, Gold Sparkle Vanity Pouf, Quilted Bow, Quilted Dress, Quilted Shoes, Webkinz 10 Queen Crown, Webkinz 10 Queen Gown, Webkinz 10 Queen Slippers, Chocolate Wacky, Booger Plushy, Math is Fun Poster, Wacky Student Plush, Gingerbread Star Cookie, Holiday Sugar Cookie, Sign of Hope, Lightning McQueen Toy Car, Cruz Ramirez Toy Car, Jackson Storm Toy Car, Diamond Apple, Starlight Head Wreath, Starlight Robe, Starlight Sandals, Chocolate Zingoz, WKF Emerald Apple, Arte’s Azure Zingoz Photo, Trading Card Wizard Glasses, Trading Card Wizard Shoes, Poncho’s Shawl, Candy Hyper Bat, The Azure Zingoz Throne, WKF Drum Roll Snare, Teal Punk Riot Dress, Blonde Floppy Hat, White Summer Dress, Presto Plush, Devoted to Webkinz Sofa. Just send a friend request to PKRC and

pegpony

Hi @pkrc2319 I have a Wacky student plush I can send you. I’ll send it over once you accept my friend request from pegpony : )

pkrc2319

Awesome! I accepted your friend request, so send it right over!

pkrc2319

Just wanted to say thanks for the Wacky Student Plush. If you have any of the other items on my wish list, please let me know! Also, let me know if you want me to Kinzpost you a certain item!

pegpony

@pkrc2319 You’re welcome for the plush! And thanks but you don’t have to kinzpost anything back : )

pkrc2319

OK, but if you have any of the other items on my wish list, please let me know!

Hey there, @PKRC1319! Is the Cute Octopus Rug one the one for logging in? Let me know if you still need it & send a friend request to Applh0nsik! =D Also, I might have the Blonde Floppy Hat(I’ll have to double check) & I do have the Holiday Sugar Cookie. And by the Super Star Dress, do you mean the pink one from the KinzStyle? I might have that one too. ~Alex <3

pkrc2319

Please send me a friend request in Webkinz World and I will accept it. Then you can Kinzpost me the item(s) you have saved for me.

Hi there, thank you! Ohh, okay. Sorry, I don’t have those. =( Do you still want the rug? I’ll send it anyway, lol.

pkrc2319

You said you have the Holiday Sugar Cookie and you might have the Blonde Floppy Hat. If so, please send them to me. Go ahead and send me the rug, too.

Hey! Okay, so I couldn’t find the Blonde Hat(it may be on my yellow lab, but I don’t think so?), so apologies. I thought I did. If I find it, I’ll be sure to send it to you! For now i sent you cookies and a rug before I forgot again, lol. Enjoy & have a great weekend!! -Your friend, Alex<3

pkrc2319

The Cute Octopus Rug is from the 2021 Summer Super Mystery Bag, and the Super Star Dress is from the 2014 Spring Clothing Mystery Bag, just to clear things up.

pkrc2319

I just sent you a friend request, so now you can Kinzpost me the items you have saved for me.

pkrc2319

I just sent a friend request to your other account. When you get the chance, please check that account to see if you have any of the items on my wish list. If so, please Kinzpost them to me as soon as you can. Thanks in advance!

pkrc2319

A big thank-you to all my friends who recently Kinzposted me some of the items on my wish list! Please let me know if there are any items you want me to Kinzpost you!

anyone having any luck getting the dandelions from this years egg event? Usually I spend all summer trying to get rid of the unwanted weeds but I want so many of them for my Webkinz garden and seem to get none. If anyone has any they don’t want Ill gladly trade them for another egg prize. My WW UN is chicklet711. Thanks :)

Roxy616

Hi, @hannah5banana, I have some extra Dandelions from the egg event and will be more than happy to send some your way…Nothing needed in return. Have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.