My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

alucard

@grandmao001 @bonesbongo and @tradingspaces2! Thank you all so VERY MUCH for the Zodiac Clothing items that you have sent me! I truly appreciate your kindness! And, a big Thanks to @lilmarie2013, a VERY SPECIAL Webkinz Friend from long ago. (So happy to reconnect with you again!) I did not know that the Zodiac clothing has been popping up during the PJ hourly special! I don’t think to check that every day, but will do my best to do that when I can. The Zodiac Clothes are so cute and versatile, you would think that Webkinz would keep them for sale using KinzCash in the KinzStyle Outlet! Of course, I wish Webkinz would keep Seasonal items in the KinzStyle Outlet and the WShop ALL the time! Ha! Again…Many Thanks and lots of hugs to my WebKinz Friends, both old and new! Peace and Love! :-)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sooners77

I was wondering what is PJ hourly special? I was wondering when lilmarie said it in a previous post. Now, I am really curious. Thanks if anyone can answer my question. slime90

alucard

@Sooner77 PJ’s Special is at the KinzStyle Outlet. When you go to that page you will see the “special” clothing item that PJ has for a special price. It is on the left of the page. I think it changes every hour. I’ve been playing Webkinz for a long time and even I forget about PJ’s Special sometimes! Ha! :-) You should check it out. If you’re lucky, and there at the right time, you may find a hard to find item. I’m looking for the Zodiac Clothes and Seasonal Clothes. Good Luck! :-) farout1

Sooners77

Good morning alucard! I have learned something new. I never paid attention to “Specials!” and that there was an item shown. Now, I will be checking there every time I log on. You may already know that Adventure Park has all the EARTH pieces. I have EARTH shoes (21), Top (30), Hat (20) and Bottoms (14). If you would like more of those pieces, let me know. I have all the AIR pieces except the shoes and I don’t even know how I got them. Thanks for replying and have a great day! slime90

alucard

@Sooners77 Good evening, Sooner! :-) I think I have a few of the EARTH pieces you are looking for. I have a few extras from Fire, Earth, and Air. No extras from Water, as they seem to be the hardest to find, at least for me that is. I need: Air shoes, Air pants, and any Water items you are willing to share. I do have at least one set of everything for each of the 4 Earth Element Clothing pieces, so I’m really okay if I don’t get more. But, I DO have a few extra pieces from Fire, Earth, and Air, that I can send you if you need them. Sadly, I don’t have any Air shoes either. :-( I will send you a friend request. My UN is farout1. I look forward to having a new Webkinz Friend! Your friend, farout1. :-)

Sooners77

Hi alucard! I’m sorry that I wasn’t clear. The only pieces I have are the EARTH from Adventure Park and a few of the AIR pieces. I don’t have any of the others, but I am starting to look at KinzStyle Outlet every time I’m on. You can keep your extras, but I appreciate you asking. I wish I could have been of some help. If I find them at the KinzStyle Outlet, I will pick up extras for you, provided they let you buy more than one. Have a great day! Your friend, slime90

ultrasonic3

THANK YOU to my dear friend who sent me the Baby Buttercup Plants and the Lollipop Seeds. I absolutely love them both and can’t wait to harvest my lollipops!! I am so touched that you would so this for me!! I do hope you will respond or send me a note that isn’t normally used in kinzpost. This way I will think of you when I harvest my lollipop and when I see my beautiful baby buttercups. Sending lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

You’re so welcome, Ultra…Since those items were on your list but couldn’t be KinzPosted, just wanted to make sure you received some, so enjoy! And since this won’t post until Monday, hope you had a terrific weekend, my dear friend! Lots of Love and Hugs Back, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU my dear sweet friend!! I am definitely enjoying them, Every single day as my pets walk by the plants and harvest their lollipops!! We are very grateful! I had a very nice weekend and I hope you did as well! Thank you for absolutely everything!! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@grandma001 I am so incredibly touched by all your help! Your words on the previous page keep playing over in my head, “you brighten my day, what more can I ask for” is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me! And you my friend have definitely brightened my summer!!! I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for me! I can’t wait until I can help you with something you want/need!! Have a wonderful weekend! Sending lots of love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@grandma001 WOW!!! Thank you so incredibly much for the trading card condo tv, donut plant seed (I LOVE seeds) and the super stunt unicycle (I think it will go great in my Circus room). I plan to submit my room designs so you can see how I used your generous gifts!! I hope you have the best weekend ever! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

Thank you so much for letting me know you have those four TC Condo pieces, @Grandma001 (Dining Table, Flooring, Pedestal, and TV)…Glad I saw your note in time! According to her post above, Ultra also still needs the Coffee Table, Dining Chairs (2-4), Stove, Sofa, and Toy Box. I haven’t had any luck in tracking those down, so just thought I’d mention those in case you or anyone else out there may have extras. Please let me know if there’s anything you need, and have a wonderful rest of the week! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 @grandma001 I forgot the TV in my list. I’m hoping one of you might have it. If not, that’s ok, because I’m so grateful for all the pieces I do have for my room! I’m curious, what were the trading cards and how did they work? I hope you both have a wonderful weekend! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Grandma001

@Ultrasonic3 – I’ll try to get on my account in a little bit and send the TV.

frankie98

Hi Ultra! I kind of lost track of what you still needed. I know Grandma001 and Roxy covered most of your wish list but I did find the Trading Card Condo sofa and toy chest if you still need it, Just let me know. I have a feeling from trying to read the post that you probably have all the pieces now:) Have a great weekend and fun decorating with all your new goodies:) Hugs Frankie

Grandma001

@Frankie98 – I think this is what is left from @Ultrasonic3 last list.
            Football Grill,
            Moonberry Bath,
            Lunar Moon Bed,
            Neogothic Piano
            Dignified Draped Window (signature exclusive),
            Signature couch (signature exclusive)

frankie98

Thank you, Grandma001 for the Ultra wish list update,:) Unfortunately I can’t help with any of those last few items on the list:/ You are so incredibly generous and kind to help Ultra with her items. Let me know if you are looking for anything I can help you with. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs Frankie98

AuntietoEW

Hi @ultrasonic3, What items are still on your want list? I have Trading Card Condo Coffee Table, Trading Card Condo Oven (there is no stove), Trading Card Condo Toy Box, and Moonberry Bath. Stay as cool as possible today. AuntietoEW

AuntietoEW

Hi @ultrasonic3. The Trading Cards were an item you could buy in a gift shop. The cards were random. There would be physical cards that could be used to play a traditional card game. If you collected all of the cards in a set, there were extra rare prizes to win. There were codes to enter on Webkinz to give prizes (i.e. furniture, objects, and clothing). Many years ago, the Parents Club site had trading card prizes to win. Some prizes have been available on wheels in Webkinz World. I hope that helps. AuntietoEW

alucard

Hello, my Fellow Webkinz Players! I am farout1 (alucard here on Webkinz Newz). I am looking for some clothing items from the ZODIAC CLOTHING SETS. I am trying to complete the whole sets. I am looking for the following: AIR: 4 pair of Shoes, EARTH: 1 pair of Shoes: FIRE: 1 Top, 1 pair of Shoes, 2 Hats, and WATER: 2 pair of Bottoms (pants), 2 pair of Shoes, 3 Tops, and 3 Hats. I absolutely love this set of clothing and would really love to find the ones I’m missing. I’ve been waiting for Webkinz to bring this items back for a long time! :-( If anyone can help me, I have a lot of Halloween Clothing items that I could trade with you. I can also make Daisy Diner items for you and send them, also some Cookbooks Vol. 1 thru 3 items. You can also let me know if you have a certain item or items that you are looking for. If we are not already Webkinz Friends, then please send me a Friend Request (PLEASE be sure to post your Webkinz Name here on this post so I will know it’s you that has sent me

Grandma001

@alucard – Not sure which items I have until I get a chance to check a couple of accounts but I know I have some of them. I’ll send requests from Grandma001 and tradingspaces.

bonesbongo

Hi, @alucard Checking my items any extras that I have will be happy to send to you. We are already friends. ~ shelkinz67

bonesbongo

@alucard Hi, hope all is well. I did send I pair Zodiac Earth Shoes and Zodiac Fire Hat. I will check my other accounts to see if I have any more extras. Nothing needed in return happy to help a friend, thank you note is enough so I know you received the package. Have a great weekend. ~ shelkinz67

lilmarie2013

@alucard. Hey hey my friend glad to see you here. ;). It’s me beanie aunty,cousin, uncle. I’ll see what I can find for you. These have been around several times and have been showing up as a PJ hourly special. Nothing is needed in return. :)

bananasbw

@alucard…a little birdie mentioned to me you were looking for some items :D Sending a pair of Earth shoes & a Fire top & shoes. After checking my inventory, I realized I’m short on a few items too. Nothing needed in return as I am glad to unload some of this stuff. Your friend, bananasbw

faimai12

My user name is serach.

Comments are closed.