My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,039 replies, has 208 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lexieorrell

Hi everyone I need… Dex D. Plush, Dr Q sign, cloud adventure hat, PJ collie hat and sign, helper shirt and pants, cookie jars, reindeer anything, Sophie hat sign and plush, thanksgiving placemats, snow globes, cottages most of all and zany santakinz sweater! If anyone has any of those items my username is lexie2406 and if you want to trade for it I might have what your looking for! Thank you very much!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lexie I can send the Dex plush, all 3 signs, some reindeer items and the zany santakinz sweater. I am sending you a friends request now. Westsidefitness

Layaraya

Thank you to everyone who helped me get the Victorian Garden Theme. I’m still looking for a Flourishing Tree and Flower Bed and a Work of Art Shrubbery if anyone can help! -layaraya34

lilstinky

@layaraya – I just send the Work of Art Shrubbery. Enjoy!

Layaraya

Thank you so so much. that was the hardest piece to find, I really appreciate it!

if anyone has the weathered wood table from jumbleberry please send it to me i really need it my username is chanticleer3100 please please please please please please

KatPerson

(sorry if im posing this in the wrong spot) id really like some valued/rare clothing. i dont have any so it’d be helpful. also, if anyone has the lightning mcqueen car toy id appreciate it cause im looking for it. if you can help,, my user is HimalayanKats. thanks!! (il check this after school tomorrow and i accept all friend requests!!!)

@KatPerson i could send you the clown outfit. Sending a friend request now. Westsidefitness

@KatPerson well it wouldn’t let me send the request but if you would like the clown outfit simply send a friends request to westsidefitness and i’ll send it right over.

beanieuncle

Hey hey send a fr to beanieuncle. Are you wanting the lightning mcqueen car your pet can ride in or the very tiny toy size car or both?

oilybutter

i want these things any adventure park back pack ,a gem lamp,and the coco dinosaur ihave kinzcash and various items that are new

@oilybutter which gem lamp are you looking for? Westsidefitness

Comments are closed.