My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,849 replies, has 258 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 9 hours, 5 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

alucard

@Sooner77 Thank you! Glad we are Webkinz Friends now! Sorry about the misunderstanding! I sent you the Fire shirt, pants, and hat today (Thursday, July 28). I will send the Fire Shoes tomorrow. I can send you some AIR pieces too. Are there any particular AIR pieces that you need to complete a set? I’m mostly looking for WATER items, pants, tops, hats, shoes. For some reason, shoes are the hardest items to find for all the Zodiac Clothes. I still need 4 Air shoes, 1 Earth Shoe, 2 Water pants, 2 Water tops, 2 Water hats, and 2 Water shoes. But, I would be happy to just get any of the Zodiac Shoes. Is there any other Webkinz item you are looking for? I might have something you want or need. :-) Just let me know here. Have a wonderful day! Hope to see a message from you soon! Your Webkinz Friend, farout1.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sooners77

Hi alucard! About the only item I could send you is the EARTH shoes. You mentioned you still need one. Also, you mentioned that you sent some FIRE items yesterday, but I never got them. I hope they weren’t lost in the mail. I didn’t want you to wonder why I haven’t sent a Thank You Letter. I will continue looking in the KinzStyle Outlet every day, hoping they will have some of these items you need. Have an awesome weekend! Your friend, slime90.

alucard

@Sooners77 Please let me know if you did not get the Fire items I sent yesterday (hat, shirt, and pants). I will send you the Fire Shoes, plus a couple of surprises. If you didn’t get the Fire items, let me know and I will send you another set. I have an extra set. And, thank you in advance for the Earth Shoes. That will complete my Earth Zodiac clothing set. I’m still hoping we will find some Air clothing items, as those are the ones I’m really needing. Have a WONDERFUL weekend, full of fun and not so hot weather! Ha! Your friend, farout1! :-)

Sooners77

Hi alucard! Thank you so much for sending the complete set of the Zodiac FIRE clothing. It is really awesome. You did send 2 pairs of FIRE shoes (I don’t know if you meant to) and wanted to know if you would like a pair back. I just wanted to make sure as I know you wanted extra sets. I love everything you’ve sent, and hopefully, I’ll be able to send you some pieces soon from the KinzStyle Outlet. Thanks again, slime90.

alucard

@Sooners77 (slime90) I’m so glad you got the set of FIRE items, plus the extra shoes. I sent those just in case you might need them. I’ve got enough FIRE outfits now. What I REALLY need right now are AIR shoes (3 pair), and WATER (1 top, 1 hat, 1 pants). If I can get those I will have 3 full sets of all 4 Zodiac Clothing Sets. I have EXTRA ITEMS for sharing of the following, if you should need them: AIR: tops, hats, pants – EARTH: shoes, tops, hats, pants – FIRE: hat, pants. I don’t have any extra WATER items. Please let me know if you should need any of these extras. I have not had luck in finding any of the clothing pieces in the KinzStyle Outlet. I’ve tried checking as often as I can, but not luck! ha! You have been wonderful by helping me add to my collection! Thank you for being such an AWESOME Webkinz Friend! :-) Have a wonderful day! farout1

ultrasonic3

@auntietoEW oh my goodness I would love the Moonberry Bath! I LOVE purple so naturally I love Moonberries. Is there anything you would like in return? I am Deluxe until February so I’d be happy to send any items from the deluxe wheels you would like, just list them each month for me. Thank you for offering to help with the Trading Card Condo theme but I am all set, I have all the furniture for the trading card condo theme!! Thank you for the explanation on the trading cards. I have bits and pieces of the other series so I’ll put together a list to see if I can finish those themes (they are in my dock since I wasn’t sure what to do with them). Thank you so much for helping me, 8 really appreciate it!! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@auntietoEW THANK YOU so incredibly much for the Moonberry Bath, Purple Crystal Rock Cluster and Purple Dust Cluster!!!!!! I’m so HAPPY!!!!!!! I really want to give back! PLEASE let me know what you would like! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend! Love and hugs, Ultra

AuntietoEW

Hi @ultrasonic3, You are very welcome. So many members have been very generous to host giveaways on the forums. Many of the hosts have given items to me. It was nice to “pay it forward” to you. I love to read your thank you notes to the members. I am working on a list of items I could use. I will post it later. Keep up the gracious attitude! AuntietoEW

ultrasonic3

@blurayne oh my goodness, THANK YOU so much for the Lunar Moon Bed, Dignified Draped Window and Signature Couch!! I’m so excited!! I cannot thank my friends enough for all their help! That only leaves the Football Grill, Neogothic Piano (I only know this exists , I don’t know where it came from so maybe this is too big of an item to ask for), and the Moonberry Bath (which I know is hard to get because it takes me FOREVER to fill my Moonberry jar!). WOW, I am in awe because I really did not expect to get much off of my huge list. I will be posting a clothing request to finish off some Halloween, sports and zodiac costumes. Thanks again and please let me know if I can help you! Lots and lots of love and hugs, Ultra

blurayne

@Ultrasonic3, I was able to send you the Dignified Draped Window (signature exclusive),
      Signature couch (signature exclusive), and the Lunar Moon Bed. If you list more items that you are looking for, I will check my accounts for them. Can’t wait to see some of your rooms get featured. I am sure they are wonderful. Your friend blurayne.

hayleys25

I’m looking for the Under The Sea Dress, Leopard Print Jacket, Under The Sea Toque, Painted denim Jacket, and Happy Turtle Hat from July 18-24, 2022!

faimai12

Hi hayleys, do you want the ingredients to make those or do you want the items themselves. I love making clothing so I am happy to help. My user name is serach. I’ll get started and you can send me a friend request.

Comments are closed.