My Webkinz Wishlist

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My Webkinz Wishlist

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  helloprettypanda 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

tk173569

These are items I wish I had: Clown Car, Happily Ever After Cake, Medieval Canopy Tent, Rock Out Boom Box Recliner, Royal Blue Jeweled Egg, Topsy-Turvy Window, Zangoz Chocolate Fountain, Amethyst Geode, Back Country Outhouse, Blue Dragster, Farm Tractor, Dex Dangerous Space Fighter, Desert Window, Giant Gift Box, Giant Sandwich Table, Giant Venus Flytrap, Grandfather Clock, Propeller Plane, Rainbow Jelly Cactus, Rainy Day Window, Rockin’ Robot Digital Clock, Webkinz Totem Pole, Webkinz W Pond, Webkinz Wishing Well, Wooden Grandfather Clock, Yang Yin Blossom, Butterfly Dreams Bed, Flower Power Bed, Sleeping Dragon Bed, Any POTM exclusives retired or current, Stadium Security Headset, Base Case Closet, Any regular or small signature exclusive items except the Dignified Drape Window, Any Endangered Signature Exclusives except the Calming Campfire Stove, the Harmonious Hammock, or the Hollow Log Lounger, Dunce Cap, Zum Balloon, Webkinz Day Year 5 Fireworks Machine, Dancing Toy Robot, Super Deluxe Rollercoaster, Mountain Mine Cart Ride, Rocket Drop Ride, Flying Pet Circus Cannon, Gumball Gizmo, Daredevil Helmet and Jumpsuit, Elegant Equestrian Helmet and Jacket, Patriotic Top Hat and Patriotic Tuxedo Jacket, Puppy Patrol Shirt, Racing Helmet and Jacket,
    Ringmaster’s Blazer and Ringmaster’s Top Hat, Robo Helmet, X Ray Glasses, Googly Eyeglasses, Lucky Leprechaun’s Hat and Jacket, Hypnotic Glasses, Deluxe Disco Jacket, Music Starz Jukebox, Easter Basket Wardrobe, Fantastic Fall Wardrobe, Magical Webkinz Wardrobe, Magnificent Antique Wardrobe, Wonderful Webkinz Wardrobe, Monster’s Lair Gate, Creepy Bed, Giant Spider Dining Table, Tombstone Chair, Witch’s Brew Stove, Crystal Advisor Ball, Gargoyle Chair, Haunted Dungeon Gate, Mausoleum Television, Black Ninja Costume, Mask and Shoes, Haunted Organ, Spooky Cobweb Bed, Angel Costume, Halo and Shoes, Cleopatra Costume and Costume Wig, Cold Flames Cauldron, Creepy Cursed Chair, Egyptian Mummy Foot Wraps, Costume, and Mask, Frightening Fireplace, Ghastly Grave, Ghost Hunter Costume and Hat, Goblin Boots, Goblin Costume Belt, Goblin Costume Pants, and the Goblin Costume Top, Horrifying Halloween Flooring and Wallpaper, Ladybug Antenna, costume, and shoes, Mad Scientist Workstation, Martian Costume, Headband, and Space Boots, and the Super Scary Stove.

sara101

I have clown car, happily ever after cake, medieval canopy tent, rock out boom box recliner, royal blue jeweled egg, and zangoz chocolate fountain. Lmk what you’re willing to trade for these! Thanks!!! -sara101

tk173569

I have most of the Halloween Theme 2010, Webkinz Music Theme Box, Arctic Window, Bed in Breakfast, Sneaky Ice Cave, Puppy Collar Clock, Yellow Plasma Ball, Swiss Cheese Table, Wallowing Tub, Ancient Aztec Stone Statue, Bubble Wrap Chair, Ant Hill Thrill Pit, Dignified Draped Window, Ice Resurfacer, Golden Apple Tree, Giant Feather Chair, Northern Lights Lamp, Calming Campfire Stove, Explorer Adventures Bed, Double Decker Bus, Haunted Painting, Stylish Siamese Settee, Lost City Throne, Hidey House Lounger, Wilds of the Jungle Sofa, Black and Chrome Paw Stove, and the Frozen Tundra Treadmill. Thanks! UN: kdt82099

I also have the balloon blower, medieval canopy tent and the zangoz fountain, I would trade them for your double decker bus and the black chrome and paw stove. Let me know if these offers are fair to you, and I will friend you if I figure out how to. In the meantime, please add me, same user as my user here. Thanks!

tk173569

I am gonna add you as a friend. I will trade double decker bus for the balloon blower. Thanks!

Okay, got it. I’ll send over the balloon blower ASAP. I hope you find everything else you are looking for. Thanks for the great trade! ~Mel~

KASSUZY

Ooh! :) yay yay yay! :) the tundra treadmill!! omg  Yay! :) it’s been on my wish list I’ll friend u! :) i’m sooo happy!!:) Also please look at other items on my list!! :) I hope I’ve showed my gratitude! :) Friend me for wishing well or others!! :) Yay!

tk173569

What PSI`s do you have?

KASSUZY

I have more than half but I need to know what u have.

Hallo! I have the Zangoz Chocolate Fountain and Balloon Blower POTM. Please let me know what you might like to trade for them! ~Mel~

chillylily

I have the Happily Ever After Cake, Wooden Grandfather Clock, Angel Costume, Cleopatra Costume, and I might still have the Martian Costume.

abc123abc456

Hi! I have: Clown Car, Yang Yin Blossom, Webkinz Wishing Well, Sleeping Dragon Bed, Patriotic Tuxedo Jacket, and the Wonderful Webkinz Wardrobe. Let me know what you can offer for them please :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.