My wish-list/trade-list! :D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My wish-list/trade-list! :D

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys! This is my WISHLIST. I will post my tradelist if this gets modeated succsessfully. :) I’m looking for…… Log lodge pool, Three ring swing, BURROWING CLIFFSIDE SLIDE, Around the world plane, Cape mountain zebra piano, Coca power shower, cupcake forklift, Cupcake bakers table, Sly slide, Muddy rive raft ride, Lollipop lamp, Candy car, LOVELY TREE SWING, Sparkling star bed, gourmet cupcak maker, waffle bowl mixer, chocolate fountain, Half moon hammock, bamboo chute slide, Bubblegum balloon, buffet fruit juicer, ROCK AROUND THE CROC CLOCK, Candy steam whistle, Strawberry stove, strawberry jammin’ jukebox, caketop chair, peppermint swirl slide, Alexandrite gemster, blue zicron gemster, beetle bee helicopter, candy dreamland dress, DIAMOND GEMSTER, golden gorilla slide, monster piano, nafaria house broomstick, rose zicron gemster, color changing sparkle plant, Ghostly urn, garoglye lamp, creepy bed, giant spider dining table, tombstone chair, haunted organ, and the jack-o-side table. I’ll post my trade list if this posts. Bye! :D

Midnight, hi there! Sorry for a late reply. But i would trade you a signature and a PSI for the Sly slide, but if you added the Jukebox i would add another PSI. LMK what you think Birdseye, probably something very small. Nothing to big and fancy for it. I’ll make a list soon for you to look at, and i’ll tell you what i think would be resonable for me. :) Madukayil, Hi! Both aren’t very high wants…… (But i’m trying to make a candy themed room, ’cause i think it’d be fun. :)) Would a sig or e-store PSI + 2 PSI for the two? I’ll post my list of havs and you LMK Thanks, bye! :D

Madukayil

Hi! I have the candy dreamland dress and the chocolate fountain. I’d love to take a look at your list, whenever you have time to post it. My user is Madukayil, if you’d like to add me. Thanks! –Maddie :)

birdseye11

I have the jack o side table. What would you be willing to trade for it? -birdseye-

i have the sly slide…i might have the strawberry jammin juice box plmk :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.