My WishList

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My WishList

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

desirearh

Here are items I want: EMO Set, ANY ROCKER’S CLOTHING, Butterfly Wings Belt, Cave Explorer Outfit ( GIRL ), Vampire’s outfit ( GIRL ), Zombie Girl Costume, Fedora’s, Peace Out Jean’s, Or ANY GOTHIC CLOTHING: Here are some item’s I want: Anything ROCKER’S, WIZARD SCHOOL SET ( I’ll take any piece) Any GEMSTER Car! HERE ARE THE CLOTHES I’LL TRADE FOR THOSE: Butterfly Dress, Red Floppy Hat, Blue Hearts Retro Dress, Fall Cabbie Coat, White Summer Dress, Hot Pink Studded Shades, Bowler Hat, Navy Suit Set, Dance Party Dress, Blue Ball Gown, Big Blue Glasses, Tiara, Dragon Queen Robe, Venetian Mask. HERE ARE THE ITEMS ILL TRADE: Neo Gothic Dresser, Swanky Pink TV, RARE Knight Of Rounded Armor And Christmas HOILDAY WALLPAPER & FLOORING! If You Have Any Of The Item’s I Want PLEASE Inbox Mio! When You Want To Trade My Hour’s Are 12PM – 2PM Eastern Time! You’ll Find Me As A Rocker’s Dog Named Ally Dawson! Thanks Desiree! P.S. Ill trade for anything! ;)

LambTyler

Hi I might have some of the items you need. Friend me at Bubblon and I will send some stuff over, nothing needed in return. LT

Skylar80

Hey Lambtyler, i’m going to send u the purple haunted house walls,

LambTyler

Skylar I got the purple haunted house walls from someone named 2000jrz. Is that you? If it was than thanks, but if it wasn’t then please don’t send them. I would prefer you keep them to trade! LMK. Thanks, Lamb

desirearh

& The Butterfly Dress Come’s With The Butterfly Sandals! RM I’ll Trade For Anything! ~ Desiree~ #IMABOUNTYHUNTER

i have the wizard school set whats your user i’m EmiliaGG if you could friend me and i will be in the trading room when i can

desirearh

My user is Desiree Rh,

desirearh

I just sent you a friend request.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.